The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Almalexia's Oufit

• NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How about a sexy gilded straight jacket for when she goes insane?

Please, remember the shrike costume and how that turned out - you may not get what you think.
    Otherwise, who cares? Have her clothes, it doesn't bother me.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Soulpuppet
    Soulpuppet
    ✭✭✭
    I would take a sexy straight jacket. Anything to add more style in the game I'm always for that.
  • Morgha_Kul
    Morgha_Kul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm inclined to think this is one of those outfits that should remain unique to Almalexia, like Vivec's look should remain unique to him.
    Exploring Tamriel since 1994.
  • gurluasb16_ESO
    gurluasb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I mean we got the outfits of the Daedric Princes, it wouldn't be that weird to get a simple outfit like this.
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashfen wrote: »
    Soulpuppet wrote: »
    I will disagree with you. Nothing "low quality" should ever come out on the store. I want players to have her unique outfit just like Naryu's unique outfit. As you say it's base Dunmer stuff just a little skin showing...so this shouldn't be an issue to you since other players can already wear this minus the good bits cut out =D.

Naryu is a goddess.

i call bs.
    Edited by hakan on March 21, 2019 6:26AM
  • hope0burns
    hope0burns
    ✭✭✭
    Would love to have the outfit.. but only if it didn't come with the face thing that made it look like a bad Skyrim/Fallout mod where the head textures didn't apply correctly. As it stands that's exactly what it looks like, especially due to how the head is separated by Bethesda's signature necklace thing.
  • hope0burns
    hope0burns
    ✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    For some reason they deleted my comment even though I didn’t use inflammatory speech... anyway my answer is still:

No, I don’t want any players to have Almalexia’s unique outfit. The Tribunal should look unique, they are major protagonists. Something similar is fine, but not the exact same one.

If they want to give her an updated look so she’s as high Rez and stylish as Vivec and then release this “lower quality” one to the public that would be okay. She’s using the base game Dunmer textures, shoes and shoulders it looks like.

Why not? I think of religion today and realize how many people try to imitate their deity and what said deity says. It seems only natural that there'd be people who would also want to go around dressing like said deity if at any point it was specifically detailed what said deity wore on a constant basis.

In the case of these three what they look like, what they wear, etc, it's all very well known. I can see worshipers dressing like their deities, perhaps not exactly like them, but, at the end of the day, they are just clothing. Clothing, armor, etc, it can all be replicated and, as time has proven again and again, if a style is popular enough people will replicate it. Whether to wear for themselves or sell.

So, yeah. Seeing people actively imitating the look, style, and even voice of their gods intentionally or otherwise just seems natural. We've already got Nocturnal and Sheo, let's have the styles of some of the "good" "gods," too!

...at the end of the day, at least people aren't asking for Dagoth Ur's ... "outfit."
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    hope0burns wrote: »
    For some reason they deleted my comment even though I didn’t use inflammatory speech... anyway my answer is still:

No, I don’t want any players to have Almalexia’s unique outfit. The Tribunal should look unique, they are major protagonists. Something similar is fine, but not the exact same one.

If they want to give her an updated look so she’s as high Rez and stylish as Vivec and then release this “lower quality” one to the public that would be okay. She’s using the base game Dunmer textures, shoes and shoulders it looks like.

Why not? I think of religion today and realize how many people try to imitate their deity and what said deity says. It seems only natural that there'd be people who would also want to go around dressing like said deity if at any point it was specifically detailed what said deity wore on a constant basis.

In the case of these three what they look like, what they wear, etc, it's all very well known. I can see worshipers dressing like their deities, perhaps not exactly like them, but, at the end of the day, they are just clothing. Clothing, armor, etc, it can all be replicated and, as time has proven again and again, if a style is popular enough people will replicate it. Whether to wear for themselves or sell.

So, yeah. Seeing people actively imitating the look, style, and even voice of their gods intentionally or otherwise just seems natural. We've already got Nocturnal and Sheo, let's have the styles of some of the "good" "gods," too!

...at the end of the day, at least people aren't asking for Dagoth Ur's ... "outfit."

Implying Almelexia is good...
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we haz yet? I mean we have the Dark Shaman outfit and bath towel...So a little bikini plate would be fine IMO.

2cisl5.jpg

I'd be totally ok, with it, but I'd expect Mournhold Ordinator to take wearing it as blasphemy and that Almalexia would cut you to pieces with Hopesfire should she ever catch you dressed as her
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
  • hope0burns
    hope0burns
    ✭✭✭

You must've missed the quotation marks. :p
  • VanLo83
    VanLo83
    ✭✭✭
    I'd buy it... hell I'd prolly throw 5k crowns at it, been waiting for a good looking outfit for... well... years now. Most of what they put out is really disappointingly bad looking imo.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You must've missed the quotation marks. :p

True. :)
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Kamara
    Kamara
    Yeah, I don't understand why they create all these nice skins and tattoos but only give us style options that cover up all or most of it. Give us some outfit choices that show off those things, please. They don't have to be flat out metal bikinis but you can certainly get away with fancy belly dancing type outfits and armor designed to show off those tattoos.
  • perogwin_ESO
    perogwin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    spekdah wrote: »
    The one thing that has slightly annoyed me is the sheer amount of full body tattoos available vs armour or costumes to actually show them off.

My warden khajiit is now just wearing those Nord trunks to showoff those glowing psyjic tattoos.

Also have dark shamen costume and fang lair outfits but yeah, skin options severely lacking!

Question - the Nord Shorts - I have seen several people wearing just the shorts, and I am not talking about the built in underwear each character has, this seemed to just be a display item but allowing for full Armor Value - was it a costume or is it an in game item - I don't mean the Towel - I mean the Boxer Briefs I see people running around in.

Edited by perogwin_ESO on March 29, 2019 7:37PM
  • Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we haz yet? I mean we have the Dark Shaman outfit and bath towel...So a little bikini plate would be fine IMO.

So you're basically begging for fat male nords and orcs to be wearing these.
    Edited by Karius_Imalthar on March 29, 2019 10:04PM
  • Saelent
    Saelent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wouldn’t anyone? The unquestionable sex appeal of a massive Orc in teeny tiny bikini armour is what glamour posters are made of. There is something wrong with you if the mere idea doesn’t make you shiver.
  • VanLo83
    VanLo83
    ✭✭✭
    Saelent wrote: »

Wouldn’t anyone? The unquestionable sex appeal of a massive Orc in teeny tiny bikini armour is what glamour posters are made of. There is something wrong with you if the mere idea doesn’t make you shiver.

Amen to that!

Hope we'll see at least something like this in the near future. Vast majority of the outfits are to put it as nice as possible, ugly as sin. There are some exceptions but there is a reason why I don't spend much on the crown store right now.
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd pay a great many crowns for this. Or a great deal of gold.
    It does seem a little more feasible (along with the other Tribunal outfits) nowadays due to the outfit system and style pages being a growing thing lately. That, and it'd be nice to be able to show off my leg tatts without having to resort to wearing a burlap sack (fun as the bath towel may be).
    Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
    "Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""
  • Duduck_III
    Duduck_III
    ✭✭
    in outfit's pages so,I want juste her chest, I prefer that my characters have pants, sorry :p but a page of her .. humm ... ''no pants '' for those who want :)
    Edited by Duduck_III on June 1, 2019 11:10PM
    PS4 EU
    * Sorry for my English not pefect *
  • NetViperX
    NetViperX
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would just like to have the shorts she has on, they would work great with some of the chest plates to make a good Xena style outfit.
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, definitely want this. Heck, put it in the Crown store and see how they sell.
  • U_D_D_I_N_R
    U_D_D_I_N_R
    ✭✭✭

2cisl5.jpg

KEYBOARD WARRIORRSSS REJOICEE WE WANT THIS SLUTTY DARK ELVE COSTUME AT ONCE WE WILL PAY 8000 CROWNS FOR ONE
  • OneForSorrow
    OneForSorrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm fine with more bikinis. And mankinis. More options in general is always a nice thing.
    PC NA. Various alts, trying to find a main, I have no idea what I'm doing.
  • StrandedMonkey
    StrandedMonkey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm fine with more bikinis. And mankinis. More options in general is always a nice thing.

Can't wait to see an male orc with the obesity slider on max absolutely shred me to pieces wearing this outfit in cyrodiil
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭

2cisl5.jpg

KEYBOARD WARRIORRSSS REJOICEE WE WANT THIS SLUTTY DARK ELVE COSTUME AT ONCE WE WILL PAY 8000 CROWNS FOR ONE

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10000 CROWNS!!!
    AND NOTHING LESSER THAN THAT!!!
  • Nephthys
    Nephthys
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I would like this. Would be great it it was in 2 pieces for better mix and match.
    Dunmer magicka Necromancer DPS/Healer
  • Wrathmane
    Wrathmane
    ✭✭✭
    I want a statue of her for my house.......... the other tribunal members have large statues why not her?
    Sha'ria Wrathmane - Belora Wrathmane - Leora Wrathmane
    Former Head of Recruitment for Vokundein
  • OneForSorrow
    OneForSorrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nephthys wrote: »
    Yes I would like this. Would be great it it was in 2 pieces for better mix and match.

A motif maybe?
    PC NA. Various alts, trying to find a main, I have no idea what I'm doing.
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If revealing and skimpy is what you people find sexy then I actually feel really bad for humanity :( it's so shallow and simple.

I find costumes like Naryu's morrowind outfit or all kinds of well fitted armors a billion times sexier. Not to mention that proper mind and personality goes way above clothing.

Am I the only male left on this planet that genuinely doesn't care for bare naked skin?

I mean I guess I don't mind it, it's just not impressive. Like at all. It's dull. Boring... There's nothing about it that sets you apart from others.

Tattoos are great though... but only if it's something unique that describes the person in a way. Something that tells a story. But since ESO just has generic stuff anyone can get... Idk... Meh.

Whatever works best for you guys, I guess.
    Edited by Nyladreas on June 11, 2019 10:10PM
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Break it up into parts for sure. No way I want those breadloaf shoes.