The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

We are the housing community

• Mr_Syd
    Mr_Syd
    Soul Shriven
    Hello ESO housing community!

Daggerfall Overlook

You are most welcome to check out my homestead in Elder Scrolls Online. I have put in countless hours and in-game currency to create this immersive homestead, that You and others would be able to interact with.

To visit:
    @Mr.Syd

Additional information:
    Complete custom furnishing, 700/700 slots + legendary items.

Description of property:
    Before Daggerfall Castle was built, the kingdom's rulers lived in this imposing manor, now known as Daggerfall Overlook. The keep comes complete with a lower dungeon level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP2YSjAnHA0&ab_channel=MrSyd
  • TeruKisuke
    TeruKisuke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello. I go by Teru. I play on Xbox NA. I’m a little new to the forums so forgive me if I make mistakes, especially with formatting.

I’ve decorated about 20 houses, and have plans for 20 or even 200 more. Some have been redone and touched up, others I’ve started projects on.

I try to do all the content in the game because achievements and currency are needed for housing items, but the burnout leaves me very tired often times. I still do it anyways. I have over 200 hours on my main character who owns over 1400 furnishing plans, and most of that playtime is spent toiling away at a house until it’s perfect. I am often very poor due to housing.

I don’t have a channel for it, but sometimes I think I should; I am just very shy if not quiet.

I love housing. As an aspiring artist, I had more of an interest in drawing people rather than environments, but Housing has made me desire to make my own buildings and worlds. It inspires me to think about the environment and the way I look at the world more. So that’s why I want it to be even better. Imagine if we had the basic essentials that we lack. Imagine the things people could build! It excites me to think about every time we get a new furnishing! (Imagine getting wooden stairs! I know I’m a broken record but I want it so bad!)

I don’t have an extreme amount of screenshots on hand, but here’s some of the things I’ve built:

“The Shire (Bilbo’s Hobbit Hole).” I need to take more up-to-date screenshots but this is what I have for now.
    p9hwk0uka5l0.png
    fcav1h0cbdfn.png
    pqklycm6932t.png
    6llpcwlt4kec.png

“Luigi’s Mansion.” Another build that attempts to recreate room-for-room the game. I ran out of slots very quickly due to all the details so i could only do a few rooms haha. I am very proud of it structurally.
    ic4oqt3m57pb.jpeg
    wg2rgyjwz7d9.jpeg
    ifnhy7nx01j8.jpeg
    nlajnaptwak2.jpeg
    0sdkhonp5ozp.jpeg
    81tqgwthpawx.jpeg
    7n1e6rnhd578.jpeg
    0qcupqutdrdw.jpeg
    7jaowb0626c8.jpeg
    3o0pay5xrxct.jpeg

“The Prancing Unicorn Tavern.” I finished this one just recently. Not all the pictures are up-to-date but I plan to update it a little after the Markarth Structural Stuff comes out.
    wvi0w14nynot.png
    6jla5o60pp4d.png
    s8rajdyjvk6w.png
    lqlff071ezl2.png
    1ipk2mwxd4i6.png
    p3l05tpru7s0.png
    g1q59xuke0ex.png
    s7h3e5n03rig.png
    xgmobbsq2e8z.png
    l18t4x0urv5d.png

“Curiosities Shop For The Common Adventurer.” This was when antiquities first came out and I really wanted to make an antique shop, so I figured why not lol. There’s a magic stall with a crystal ball.
    fpif0cnkm536.jpeg
    aaavsgtwsewt.jpeg
    jfurtv2aot08.jpeg
    dljl5z6d9ha2.jpeg
    qdl0q66x9xuf.jpeg
    zqf7njsfa0a2.jpeg
    is3kxao2xmxf.jpeg
    g14vn17elzvp.jpeg
    g6w3vwdoi9bv.jpeg
    2uodc54dkwcq.jpeg
    iwdj639u0304.jpeg

And last but not least for now, “Christmas at Tel Galen.” I was inspired by a lot of pictures and was filled with Christmas Spirit when I made this. One of the buildings is based off of a real inn called Ye Olde Mitre.
    xoav6iupedl1.png
    6zb61gb6v9nz.png
    bsm8qulxtqnb.png
    osvxj58a1n2x.png
    wekb4198undf.png
    fk6zhkmcdg9f.png
    xgs59zjpm8ny.png

Sorry if I went overboard with the screenshots. I’m better at introducing myself through my work than with words. ^^;
    Edited by TeruKisuke on March 11, 2021 4:36PM
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TeruKisuke incredible what you achieved with limited resources!

Sometimes I wonder if such achievements are a reason for the housing dev team to say that there is no need for wooden stairs or planters, look, people are doing just fine without them! :)

I am also crazy about structural items, I would love to see such plans for each style in the game, including the base game ones. I wouldn't mind to go back to old content to farm some of the plans I need. I have always complained about not having a proper forge, stairs, roofs, planters with soil, windows, doors, and teleporters. Also there aren't enough books! They added new dwemer items, but none of those wonderful, mysterious, detailed dwemer books we see in Markarth!
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • TeruKisuke
    TeruKisuke
    ✭✭✭✭
    @kind_hero Thank you very much! 🙂 Admittedly sometimes I am a little jealous of all the tools PC users have, but I like looking at all the creations and I try to do what I can. Sometimes I challenge myself to do the impossible and see what I can do. (I’ve had to make functional wooden stairs a lot lol. ;_;)

Sometimes I’m afraid of that too, if sometimes we make things without conveniences that are close enough(?) then it would discourage them from making such furnishings available to us, but such endeavors can really take up a lot of slots and take too much effort sometimes. Lining up custom stairs and bannisters really makes me want to cry. :’)

I want to start posting a bit more so I want to encourage them to add a bit more of said wants and needs! I will scream if we actually get wooden stairs or windows— 😩
  • Daishichi
    Daishichi
    ✭✭✭
    Fun thread! Every time I think my home is cool, I come here and am just "whoa".

I'm on Xbox One NA, gamertag SpideyGuy73 (Spidey). As the name suggests, I'm a big Marvel comics fan; all my alts are named and styled after Avengers.

Much respect to those who juggle a dozen houses, but I never wanted more than one home. I bought Quondam Indorilia when housing first came out, and just recently hit the Specials limit, so I bought Coldharbour Surreal Estate, or "Space Hell" as I called it. Got rid of all the gloomy stuff, and am close to finishing a ten-story tower...nicknamed "The Baxter Building", naturally. Still in progress, but here are some screenshots.

What I enjoy most? My main thing with my house is to show off what I've done and can do, so I make a point of learning the plans and crafting everything myself, along with the antiquities and achievements I've earned. Zero crowns spent!
    6r8kxsueprlz.png

jskrj89djsg3.png
    Edited by Daishichi on March 11, 2021 10:39PM
    Gamertag: SpideyGuy73
    Xbox One NA
    Grand Master Crafter