Maintenance for the week of March 25:
•[COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 25, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 27, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 27, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
Combat Metrics 0.9 Beta - Looking for Testers!
Edited by Solinur on February 23, 2019 10:54PM
I'm about to release a new major update to Combat Metrics and since I don't have a raid group at the moment I can't thoroughly test it. So the hope is some of you can help me out here.
Make a backup of your Saved Variables file for Combat Metrics, which includes CombatMetrics.lua and CombatMetricsFightData.lua in your SavedVariables folder.
Please let me know about errors, typos, other issues you found or suggestions you have.
- Added a new Info panel. It shows the Equipment, CP, and Skills used in the selected fight. Weaving Metrics
- For the skill panel "Weaving Metrics" are shown. They give some info how fast you are able to cast subsequent abilities and the average time between two subsequent casts of the same ability.
- Also some stats about how much time was spent and how much damage was done on each bar are shown. Werewolf is not supported at the moment but will be added in the future.
- Added a new Graph panel.
- Here you can view how DPS or HPS developed over time. You can also show Resources (e.g. Magicka) or Stats (e.g. Spell Damage).
- You can click on the colour boxes on the left to change the plots colours
- When you select buffs/debuffs in the buff panel, while the graph panel is shown, the buff uptime will also be visualized in the graph.
- Uptime % in the (De-)Buffs Out Panel are now considered towards the total time the respective units have been engaged in combat. This should lead to more reasonable results when you fight different bosses in succession (e.g. the iterations of Z'Maja in Cloudrest). It won't however help for fights where units are inactive in between (e.g. The minibosses in Asylum)
- Note that some of the new features only work for new fights.
- Some of the columns in the abilities panel can now be changed. They are coloured in a bright yellow. You can for example choose to show the minimum hit instead of the maximum or show the average critical hit instead of the overall average hit. Just try them out!
- Added more options in the Combat Log. This includes Skill activations and for boss fights the remaining %HP.
- Added the account to the bottom info bar
- Updated russian localization (Thx @KiriX)
Pact EU - PC (Solinur
: Templar - Magicka DD, Moves-like-Günther
: Sorcerer - Stamina DD, Kinara Sol
: Templar - Stamina DD, )