Edited by Solinur on May 13, 2019 9:24PM
Combat Metrics 0.9 has left the beta stage and is now live on EsoUI:https://esoui.com/downloads/info1360-CombatMetrics.html
You can use this thread to report bugs if you like.Old Message:
I'm about to release a new major update to Combat Metrics and since I don't have a raid group at the moment I can't thoroughly test it. So the hope is some of you can help me out here.
As always:Make a backup of your Saved Variables file for Combat Metrics, which includes CombatMetrics.lua and CombatMetricsFightData.lua in your SavedVariables folder.
Please let me know about errors, typos, other issues you found or suggestions you have.Change Notes:
- Added a new Info panel. It shows the Equipment, CP, and Skills used in the selected fight. Weaving Metrics
- For the skill panel "Weaving Metrics" are shown. They give some info how fast you are able to cast subsequent abilities and the average time between two subsequent casts of the same ability.
- Also some stats about how much time was spent and how much damage was done on each bar are shown. Werewolf is not supported at the moment but will be added in the future.
- Added a new Graph panel.
- Here you can view how DPS or HPS developed over time. You can also show Resources (e.g. Magicka) or Stats (e.g. Spell Damage).
- You can click on the colour boxes on the left to change the plots colours
- When you select buffs/debuffs in the buff panel, while the graph panel is shown, the buff uptime will also be visualized in the graph.
- Uptime % in the (De-)Buffs Out Panel are now considered towards the total time the respective units have been engaged in combat. This should lead to more reasonable results when you fight different bosses in succession (e.g. the iterations of Z'Maja in Cloudrest). It won't however help for fights where units are inactive in between (e.g. The minibosses in Asylum)
- Note that some of the new features only work for new fights.
- Some of the columns in the abilities panel can now be changed. They are coloured in a bright yellow. You can for example choose to show the minimum hit instead of the maximum or show the average critical hit instead of the overall average hit. Just try them out!
- Added more options in the Combat Log. This includes Skill activations and for boss fights the remaining %HP.
- Added the account to the bottom info bar
- Updated russian localization (Thx @KiriX)
- Fix a lua error appearing when trying to show data in a graph that is not available
- Fix some malformated labels in non-english localizations
- Added option to post DPS/HPS to a selection of targets.
- Added option to post Buff uptime (right click on buff). I plan to also implement options to quickly post uptime on bosses or group members only.
- When right clicking a unit while in the DPS out panel, you can now post the DPS to that unit or all units that share that name. Big Thanks to @Letho for the idea and help with this.
- Right click is no longer used to reset the selection in the different list panels, instead this is now set to the 3rd mouse button.
(Note: You can also just click on a single unit to select it and then click again on it to deselect it)
- Added detection for Khajit Passive and Minor Force from the 5 pc bonus of Tzogvin’s Warband to show correct Critical Damage Modifier values. Please let me know if anything is missing there.
- Buff uptime from the "(De-)buffs out" panel can now also be directly posted for all bosses or group members without the need to select them in the unit panel first
- When posting data for one unit only, the name of that unit is shown.
- When in a healing category, the "(De-)buffs out" panel now also considers the uptime of the yourself
- Added a change that hopefully fixes issues with Briarheart and similar buffs.
- Added a cursor with a tooltip that shows the exact numbers. It can be toggled on an off by the cursor icon next to the enlarge button.
- Fixed an issue with graph rescaling.
- Added a tooltip to the groupbuff toggle in the graph panel
- Fixed an issue where custom penetration values for crusher weren't loaded
Pact EU - PC (Solinur
: Templar - Magicka DD, Moves-like-Günther
: Sorcerer - Stamina DD, Kinara Sol
: Templar - Stamina DD, )Addon Author