The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tips on soloing Imperial Prison 1st boss on normal as magblade

Knootewoot
Knootewoot
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
He guys, I can easily solo normal dungeons except if they of course require more player mechanics.

I can't solo the final boss on pirate bankorai as I turn into a skellie and am done for.

But I am struggling in the imperial prison with the 1st boss.
I tried HA with lots of defence. My problem is I get snared and can't get out with mistform as I stay snared.
He does a very strong attack which really hurts. I block, cast shield but eventually I am one shorted.
Any tips on armor sets or strategy?
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
"I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."