Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Wild Werewolf and Vampire bites

• mann9753b16_ESO
    mann9753b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are Legends, told by the first born Vampires and the first Hunters or Hircine, that one upon a time, there were the wild ones, who only spawned during the new and full moon and were hunted like a treasure.

But I know of none who ever saw these rare beasts…

• JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They DID exist back yonder, I got a Vamp bite that way but these days ? who knows ? haha, if you're doing it RP wise might take a while but these days its faster to ask in Zone, most people will give them away free
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still works like intended. Was doing some shizzle with my main and noticed that I was a vampire. Begone UI bug was my first thought, but apparently I'd been bitten by a vampire. This was some time less than a week ago.
    EU PC
  • BomblePants
    BomblePants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it does still happen.....I run about on foot everywhere and got bitten by a wild vamp, didn’t even realise till I was looking at my character sheet..... !!!!
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They exist but I guess they reduced the spawn rate so they can sell it in the crown store. Almost all my characters who are vamps or werewolfes got bitten by NPC's.
    TherealHämähäkki
  • Cendrillion21
    Cendrillion21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They spawn right outside the Dawnshadow house in Rawl'kha (at night of course).
    Campos de oro
  • Fleshreaper
    Fleshreaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Each of the three zone have like 6 spawn points. They don't spawn at every spawn point at the same time, nor are they up the entire night. They rotate between the spawn points. They are not out every in game night. The best luck I have had farming a bite, every in game night head out to the zone and run through the spawn points. Then wayshrine to the next zone and run through the spawn points and finally the last zone. I have done this 2 or 3 times before waiting until the next night.
  • BomblePants
    BomblePants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t think they have reduced the spawn rate... I think they introduced the bites to the store because players were camping the spawns and killing them off so that those players could then sell bites for an ridiculous amount of money...

I think most players would miss the spawns and just kill them.... they’re not obvious....