The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Raid/Buffed DPS Test [Each Class/Each DD Race] PTS 4.3.3

susmitds
susmitds
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Greetings,
Aim

To find DD race's efficiency in a raid buffed DPS test for every class (6M Skeleton)
Gear, Food, CP, Mundus

Magicka Gear - Spell Strategist, Mother's Sorrow, Valkyn Skoria all divines, 2 Bloodthirsty + 1 Infused, Infused Fire Staff, Infused vMA Fire Staff
Stamina Gear - Relenquen, Advancing Yokeda, Velidreth all divines, 2 Bloodthirsty + 1 Infused, Nirn+Precise DW, Infused vMA Bow
Armor + Jewelry Enchants - All Stamina/Magicka(Armor), Weapon/Spell Damage(Jewelry)
Magicka Weapon Enchants - Flame+Infused Absorb Magicka(all except Breton)/Flame+Infused Berserker(Breton)
Stamina Weapon Enchants - Poison&Disease+Infused Absorb Stamina(all except Redguard, Bosmer, Imperial)/Poison&Disease+Infused Berserker(Redguard, Bosmer, Imperial)
Mundus - Lover for Stamina tests. Shadow for Magicka tests as it was coming out strongly as BiS for all races except Khajiit, for which I also tested Thief.
CP - We used Alcast's website ones to save time.
Spammable - Magicka - Elemental Weapon for all except DK. Stamina - Class Spammable wherever possible, otherwise Crushing Weapon(most races) or Shrouded Daggers(Redguard)
Food - Blue Food.
Procedure

Raid-Buffed DPS Test with 4 Warhorns - All Minor Class specific buffs + Minor Berserk provided + Orbs/Shards. Elemental Drain is provided. 1st Warhorn is given at the start of the test. 2nd Warhorn is given when the skeleton is down to 75%. 3rd Warhorn is given when the skeleton is down to 50%. 4th Warhorn is given when the skeleton is down to 25%. This results in 38 secs of Major Force uptime, spread across 4 phases. 20 Samples are Taken for ever class per race.

Results
Magicka DPS Tests

Magicka Dragonknight
MDKg.png
MDK.png

Magicka Nightblade
MNBg.png
MNB.png

Magicka Sorcerer
MSCg.png
MSC.png

Magicka Templar
MTPg.png
MTP.png

Magicka Warden
MWDg.png
MWD.png
Note - We did not have any Magicka Warden main in our guild who was confident about parsing. Hence, the Magicka Warden test can be somewhat unreliable.
Stamina DPS Tests

Stamina Dragonknight
SDKg.png
SDK.png

Stamina Nightblade
SNBg.png
SNB.png

Stamina Sorcerer
SSCg.png
SSC.png

Stamina Templar
STPg.png
STP.png

Stamina Warden
SWDg.png
SWD.png

All this was possible due to the assistance of Hell Runners Guild.
Edited by susmitds on February 13, 2019 9:36PM
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feedback/Observations

Redguard vs Bosmer Sustain

These tests do not do justice to Bosmer sustain compared to Redguard sustain. We specifically tested sustain by using a potion and then draining all stamina on Redguard and Bosmer StamNB, then waiting 8 secs, followed by solo parsing a 3M Skeleton without Potions three times. Bosmer came out 17.5% faster on average. From this, we can deduce that in fights with breaks, Bosmer sustain is around 17.5% better than Redguard (not really an issue as both their sustain is very good)

Imperial

These changes are feeling great for Imperial. Their sustain is just slightly find that Bosmer and Redguard and significantly better than that of Khajiit. The parses show how much their DPS improved. Though I specifically did not test this, I think based on the rest that using Lava Foot and Health enchants to get to 17K HP, Imperials will beat Redguard, Bosmer and Khajiit as DPS. They should be at least Argonian level on Magicka DPS too.

The ultimate cost reduction, great sustain and huge resources would put them on the level of Nord easily for tanking, if not higher.

The Khajiit Dilemma

Starting on something positive, I felt virtually no difference in Solo Buffed DPS for Khajiit. I did not test all races in solo buffed DPS though. It was somewhat different for raid-buffed DPS scenario, where Khajiit is performing not to the point of what other DD races are capable of. To explain this, I will elaborate a bit on what exactly is happening.

The more Critical Hit Damage Modifier you have, it slowly but steadily get more and more redundant, decreasing overall gain from it. To use it efficiently, we will need higher Critical Hit Chances as raw damage from Resources+Weapon/Spell Damage.

Here, where the primary issue lies. Between base CHD, class passives, CP and Minor Force, we already have very high CHD. Khajiit 0.1 CHD is already somewhat reduntant if you have below 75.2% critical hit chance (Thanks for correcting me, guys). StamNB Critical Hit Chance is around 78% and this is lesser for classes like Templar.

Adding to this is the fact that Shadow being a pure Damage Mundus is the new BiS Magicka Mundus but Khajiit is not gaining the required DPS gain from it compared to Thief due to redundancy.

Now, in raids, a huge part of the Damage Done is dealt during the Major Force uptime. This is when the situation goes south. Addition of 0.15 CHD gives less benefit to Khajiit compared to other races, a race, which till now somewhat relied on additional bonus from Major Force to compete with other races, which is a complete 180 turn. Compounding to this fact is that Khajiit has all lowest primary damage resources of all races, meaning they get the least damage from 10% extra resources part.

This also increases the Khajiit's reliance on RNG more as non-crits don't affect Khajiit DPS at all and they happen lesser now.

A few days ago, I saw a post on Dunmer getting higher critical hit damage compared to Khajiit based on rumors. @LiquidPony did a great job at breaking it down.

However, LiquidPony used an edge case of scenario of testing it with builds with very high Weapon Damage 6-9K weapon damage as that point adding Weapon Damage is reduntant and critical hit chance of those builds tend to be quite low in the first place. This is not relevant for the entire picture so I used a more PvP standard setup to test it.

Using Shacklebreaker(Prismatic on big pieces/Stamina on small pieces)+Spriggan+Velidreth/Kraagh as base, I used Snipe as the skill to test damage by. I raised CHD by 0.01 using CP after every test to find the point where Khajiit and Dunmer deals equal critical damage. I used Lover Mundus to stop Mundus from affecting the test intially. The point came at 1.97 non-racial CHD for my particular build.

Khajiit (2.07 CHD) - 41684 Snipe Crit
    Dunmer (1.97 CHD) - 41677 Snipe Crit

At this point, I replaced Lover with Shadow.

Shadow Khajiit (2.20 CHD) - 42193 Snipe Crit
    Shadow Dunmer (2.10 CHD) - 42311 Snipe Crit

As we see, critical damage beyond the sweet point is coming out higher for Dunmer. Now to be fair, having this high critical damage is another edge case.

But one thing is true that Dunmer+Shadow (254 Weapon Damage+0.13 CHD) will always deal more damage(crit and non crit) compared Khajiit+Warrior(232 Weapon Damage+0.10 CHD).

For PvP situations, the critical change will be buff to builds that can crit on will(namely gankers) and any build that has significant critical hit chance. However on the opposite end of the spectrum, Khajiit builds that depended on the Khajiit Passive to maintain a significant Critical Hit Chance such as Heavy Armor builds (especially build that don't use Fury/Veiled Heritance/Ravager/Seventh Levion) will suffer significantly.

I believe that splitting the passive in Half(5/5 or 4/6 or even 4/5) in between Critical Hit Chance and Critical Hit Damage&Healing will be a fair move, then potential gain from addition CHD modifiers like Shadow, Major Force due to CHC will be countered by redundancy from Critical Hit Damage, balancing it out. Otherwise, there is a fair chance that Khajiit will lag behind significantly once the Crit Meta passes.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for insights
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow awesome work!
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, thank you for your work here.

Second, all classes that uses the optimal race are within 5% of each other for DPS.

Third, that same 5% rule applies for races within a specific build for each class.

This clearly illustrates that the update has provide a nice balance between races and classes.

As someone still getting into the game it is good to see that this is where the game is.

Its not perfect but the devs deserve props for making thing fairly balanced over all.

Some minor tweaking here and there will definitely improve things but it should be minor tweaking.

• nsmurfer
    nsmurfer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Dunmer DOES beats Khajiit in everything. I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG.

MagDK Difference - 658
    MagNB Difference - 717
    MagSorc Difference - 832
    MagPlar Difference - 709
    MagDen Difference - 843
    StamDK Difference - 692
    StamNB Difference - 836
    StamSorc Difference - 973
    StamPlar Difference - 808
    StamDen Difference - 800

also now, we have another semi-Hybrid race, i.e. Imperial.
    susmitds wrote: »
    Imperial
    Their sustain is just slightly find that Bosmer and Redguard and significantly better than that of Khajiit.
    using Lava Foot and Health enchants to get to 17K HP, Imperials will beat Redguard, Bosmer and Khajiit as DPS

They have very close DPS to Khajiit, with higher total resources, higher sustain, ultimate cost reduction. Why anyone use Khajiit now, outside of PvP gankers?

@Masel @Joy_Division @Checkmath
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What kind of mag sorcerer build did you use? In particular, roughly what fraction of total damage was pet?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thx to you and those who helped you. It is good to get straight information from testing so we can better understand these changes.
  • Lyserus
    Lyserus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm no pro and I can't even hope to get to those numbers, but good to see that it seems the racials are finally in a good enough balance now

Can't wait for new racials!
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What kind of mag sorcerer build did you use? In particular, roughly what fraction of total damage was pet?

Ah, sorry man. We didn't get to test PetSorc. Testing this extensive takes a lot of time and documenting it takes a fair amount too. I was on vacation but that changes coming Monday so I don't think I will be getting around to do more testing as of now.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Props for the hardwork. I still think racial changes should be free for a week after patch, but I think I a going to stop beating that particular horse. haha.

I will say that I am pretty satisfied where things ended up in terms of balance if this were to go live as is.

Also, LOL that you couldnt find a confident magden. Wonder why? :smile:

End of the day, the best race for each class is only giving around 3% damage at most it seems. In other words, it really doesnt matter for most people. It actually makes some of the races with passives that arent oriented around damage a lot more appealing assuming you dont spend all your time in a raid.

Edit: Oh, and Dunmer is still the master race it seems (never worse than 3rd). My inner Morrowind fanboy believes this is how it should be. :wink:
    Edited by Oreyn_Bearclaw on February 13, 2019 10:30PM
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome work again, thanks.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Props for the hardwork. I still think racial changes should be free for a week after patch, but I think I a going to stop beating that particular horse. haha.

I will say that I am pretty satisfied where things ended up in terms of balance if this were to go live as is.

Also, LOL that you couldnt find a confident magden. Wonder why? :smile:

End of the day, the best race for each class is only giving around 3% damage at most it seems. In other words, it really doesnt matter for most people. It actually makes some of the races with passives that arent oriented around damage a lot more appealing assuming you dont spend all your time in a raid.

Edit: Oh, and Dunmer is still the master race it seems (never worse than 3rd). My inner Morrowind fanboy believes this is how it should be. :wink:
    Magden is not an dps class, an Breton would do way more DPS as stamina warden.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • nsmurfer
    nsmurfer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Gilliam @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_RobGarrett
    Feedback/Observations

Redguard vs Bosmer Sustain

These tests do not do justice to Bosmer sustain compared to Redguard sustain. We specifically tested sustain by using a potion and then draining all stamina on Redguard and Bosmer StamNB, then waiting 8 secs, followed by solo parsing a 3M Skeleton without Potions three times. Bosmer came out 17.5% faster on average. From this, we can deduce that in fights with breaks, Bosmer sustain is around 17.5% better than Redguard (not really an issue as both their sustain is very good)

Imperial

These changes are feeling great for Imperial. Their sustain is just slightly find that Bosmer and Redguard and significantly better than that of Khajiit. The parses show how much their DPS improved. Though I specifically did not test this, I think based on the rest that using Lava Foot and Health enchants to get to 17K HP, Imperials will beat Redguard, Bosmer and Khajiit as DPS. They should be at least Argonian level on Magicka DPS too.

The ultimate cost reduction, great sustain and huge resources would put them on the level of Nord easily for tanking, if not higher.

The Khajiit Dilemma

Starting on something positive, I felt virtually no difference in Solo Buffed DPS for Khajiit. I did not test all races in solo buffed DPS though. It was somewhat different for raid-buffed DPS scenario, where Khajiit is performing not to the point of what other DD races are capable of. To explain this, I will elaborate a bit on what exactly is happening.

The more Critical Hit Damage Modifier you have, it slowly but steadily get more and more redundant, decreasing overall gain from it. To use it efficiently, we will need higher Critical Hit Chances as raw damage from Resources+Weapon/Spell Damage.

Here, where the primary issue lies. Between base CHD, class passives, CP and Minor Force, we already have very high CHD. Khajiit 0.1 CHD is already somewhat reduntant if you have below 75.2% critical hit chance (Thanks for correcting me, guys). StamNB Critical Hit Chance is around 78% and this is lesser for classes like Templar.

Adding to this is the fact that Shadow being a pure Damage Mundus is the new BiS Magicka Mundus but Khajiit is not gaining the required DPS gain from it compared to Thief due to redundancy.

Now, in raids, a huge part of the Damage Done is dealt during the Major Force uptime. This is when the situation goes south. Addition of 0.15 CHD gives less benefit to Khajiit compared to other races, a race, which till now somewhat relied on additional bonus from Major Force to compete with other races, which is a complete 180 turn. Compounding to this fact is that Khajiit has all lowest primary damage resources of all races, meaning they get the least damage from 10% extra resources part.

This also increases the Khajiit's reliance on RNG more as non-crits don't affect Khajiit DPS at all and they happen lesser now.

A few days ago, I saw a post on Dunmer getting higher critical hit damage compared to Khajiit based on rumors. @LiquidPony did a great job at breaking it down.

However, LiquidPony used an edge case of scenario of testing it with builds with very high Weapon Damage 6-9K weapon damage as that point adding Weapon Damage is reduntant and critical hit chance of those builds tend to be quite low in the first place. This is not relevant for the entire picture so I used a more PvP standard setup to test it.

Using Shacklebreaker(Prismatic on big pieces/Stamina on small pieces)+Spriggan+Velidreth/Kraagh as base, I used Snipe as the skill to test damage by. I raised CHD by 0.01 using CP after every test to find the point where Khajiit and Dunmer deals equal critical damage. I used Lover Mundus to stop Mundus from affecting the test intially. The point came at 1.97 non-racial CHD for my particular build.

Khajiit (2.07 CHD) - 41684 Snipe Crit
    Dunmer (1.97 CHD) - 41677 Snipe Crit

At this point, I replaced Lover with Shadow.

Shadow Khajiit (2.20 CHD) - 42193 Snipe Crit
    Shadow Dunmer (2.10 CHD) - 42311 Snipe Crit

As we see, critical damage beyond the sweet point is coming out higher for Dunmer. Now to be fair, having this high critical damage is another edge case.

But one thing is true that Dunmer+Shadow (254 Weapon Damage+0.13 CHD) will always deal more damage(crit and non crit) compared Khajiit+Warrior(232 Weapon Damage+0.10 CHD).

For PvP situations, the critical change will be buff to builds that can crit on will(namely gankers) and any build that has significant critical hit chance. However on the opposite end of the spectrum, Khajiit builds that depended on the Khajiit Passive to maintain a significant Critical Hit Chance such as Heavy Armor builds (especially build that don't use Fury/Veiled Heritance/Ravager/Seventh Levion) will suffer significantly.

I believe that splitting the passive in Half(5/5 or 4/6 or even 4/5) in between Critical Hit Chance and Critical Hit Damage&Healing will be a fair move, then potential gain from addition CHD modifiers like Shadow, Major Force due to CHC will be countered by redundancy from Critical Hit Damage, balancing it out. Otherwise, there is a fair chance that Khajiit will lag behind significantly once the Crit Meta passes.

Please check this!!!
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome piece of work, as usual. Very much appreciated!

Great to see the difference between Altmer, Dunmer and Breton is almost non-existent anymore. The Khajiit "nerf" might have been a bit too much but even then the parses look very nice.

Great job @ZOS, too.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Once again very informative.

Your tests confirm my suspicion that Breton is BiS for Magicka DK. It's also a shame that Magicka DK doesn't out parse Magicka NB given that they are melee, but that's nothing new...

I really think DK should get 3% more fire damage to make up for the Dunmer change.
    Playing since beta...
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh btw I would love to see some Imperial Magicka tests. You said they might come close to Argonians for Magicka which sounds awesome. Would love to see some parses! But I understand if that might be too much additional work.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Magden is not an dps class

Eh? Every class should be able to fill every role with more or less comparable results.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Orc is still definitely BiS.

They are 1k dps ahead of any race with comparable health. They are slightly ahead of races with 1k less health. They are ahead any way you slice it.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • Tanis-Stormbinder
    Tanis-Stormbinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great Job!
  • joaaocaampos
    joaaocaampos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... is this the average (Magicka Races)?
    • High Elf: 59,695
    • Dark Elf: 59,508
    • Breton: 59,495
    • Khajiit: 58,581
    • Argonian: 58,098
    NICE JOB, ZOS! Finally, balanced.

And, yes, Khajiit and Argonian are in good positions, because they can be Stamina and Tank Races, respectively.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And, yes, Khajiit and Argonian are in good positions, because they can be Stamina and Tank Races, respectively.

I personally believe Khajiit could use some rebalancing given Dunmer can also excel in Stamina far better than Khajiit atm, almost BiS but yes, balance is great.
  • joaaocaampos
    joaaocaampos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally believe Khajiit could use some rebalancing given Dunmer can also excel in Stamina far better than Khajiit atm, almost BiS but yes, balance is great.

In my opinion, Khajiit and Dark Elf should be in 3rd position in both Magicka and Stamina builds.

That is,

Magicka
    • 1º: Breton or High Elf.
    • 2º: Breton or High Elf.
    • 3º: Dark Elf or Khajiit.
    • 4º: Dark Elf or Khajiit.
    • 5º: Argonian.

Stamina
    • 1º: Redguard or Wood Elf.
    • 2º: Redguard or Wood Elf.
    • 4º: Dark Elf or Khajiit
    • 5º: Orc.
    • 6º: Imperial.

The price to pay for being a hybrid.
    Edited by joaaocaampos on February 14, 2019 12:00AM
  • joaaocaampos
    joaaocaampos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the average for Stamina Races.
    • Orc: 63,424
    • Dark Elf: 63,307
    • Redguard: 62,613
    • Khajiit: 62,466
    • Wood Elf: 62,448
    • Imperial: 62,334
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

In my opinion, Khajiit and Dark Elf should be in 3rd position in both Magicka and Stamina builds.

That is,

Magicka
    • 1º: Breton or High Elf.
    • 2º: Breton or High Elf.
    • 5º: Argonian.

Stamina
    • 1º: Orc, Redguard or Wood Elf.
    • 2º: Orc, Redguard or Wood Elf.
    • 3º: Orc, Redguard or Wood Elf.
    • 5º: Dark Elf or Khajiit.
    • 6º: Imperial.

The price to pay for being a hybrid.

Technically though these tests raw power in which always the sustain races are usually behind as it is far easier to parse with a sustain race. Which is what in the stamina parses with the sustain races. With Dunmer having almost the same damage bonus as the BiS races on both sides, it is no surprise that it is the second almost every class
  • Azyle1
    Azyle1
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_Gilliam Check out that comment ^

Also question for anyone - when does the PTS end? Like is this our last week of testing?
    Edited by Azyle1 on February 14, 2019 12:04AM
  • ATreeGnome
    ATreeGnome
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you collect data for the resource regen/drain for the parses? It could add some helpful context for the numbers. :)
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the test data, awesome job. :)
  • joaaocaampos
    joaaocaampos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Races
    Stamina Races.
    • Orc: 63,424
    • Dark Elf: 63,307
    • Redguard: 62,613
    • Khajiit: 62,466
    • Wood Elf: 62,448
    • Imperial: 62,334
    @susmitds Ideal balancing
    • Magicka
      • 1º: Breton and High Elf.
      • 2º: Dark Elf and Khajiit.
      • 3º: Argonian.
    • Stamina
      • 1º: Redguard and Wood Elf.
      • 2º: Dark Elf and Khajiit.
      • 3º: Orc.
      • 4º: Imperial.
    That is,
    • Breton and High Elf are well balanced.
    • Argonian and Imperial will be ignored here.
    • Dark Elf: -400 DPS
    • Khajiit: +500 DPS
    • Orc: -600 DPS
    • Redguard: +400 DPS
    • Wood Elf: +550 DPS
    With this, the races will be well balanced.

In other words,
    • Dark Elf => Dynamic: Increases your Max Stamina and Magicka by 1875 1500.
    • Khajiit => Go back with the old Feline Ambush. "Increases your Weapon and Spell Critical Chance by 8%."
    • Orc => Brawny: Increases your Max Stamina by 2000 1500.
    • Redguard => Adrenaline Rush: When you deal Direct Damage, you restore 950 Stamina. This effect can occur once every 5 4 seconds.
    • Wood Elf => Hunter’s Eye: Increases your Stealth detection radius by 3m. After you use Roll Dodge you gain 10% Movement Speed for 6 seconds, add a bonus to Physical and Spell Penetration of 1500 1980 for the duration.
    Edited by joaaocaampos on February 14, 2019 12:34AM
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings,
    Aim

To find DD race's efficiency in a raid buffed DPS test for every class (6M Skeleton)
    Gear, Food, CP, Mundus

Magicka Gear - Spell Strategist, Mother's Sorrow, Valkyn Skoria all divines, 2 Bloodthirsty + 1 Infused, Infused Fire Staff, Infused vMA Fire Staff
    Stamina Gear - Relenquen, Advancing Yokeda, Velidreth all divines, 2 Bloodthirsty + 1 Infused, Nirn+Precise DW, Infused vMA Bow
    Armor + Jewelry Enchants - All Stamina/Magicka(Armor), Weapon/Spell Damage(Jewelry)
    Magicka Weapon Enchants - Flame+Infused Absorb Magicka(all except Breton)/Flame+Infused Berserker(Breton)
    Stamina Weapon Enchants - Poison&Disease+Infused Absorb Stamina(all except Redguard, Bosmer, Imperial)/Poison&Disease+Infused Berserker(Redguard, Bosmer, Imperial)
    Mundus - Lover for Stamina tests. Shadow for Magicka tests as it was coming out strongly as BiS for all races except Khajiit, for which I also tested Thief.
    CP - We used Alcast's website ones to save time.
    Spammable - Magicka - Elemental Weapon for all except DK. Stamina - Class Spammable wherever possible, otherwise Crushing Weapon(most races) or Shrouded Daggers(Redguard)
    Food - Blue Food.
    Procedure

Raid-Buffed DPS Test with 4 Warhorns - All Minor Class specific buffs + Minor Berserk provided + Orbs/Shards. Elemental Drain is provided. 1st Warhorn is given at the start of the test. 2nd Warhorn is given when the skeleton is down to 75%. 3rd Warhorn is given when the skeleton is down to 50%. 4th Warhorn is given when the skeleton is down to 25%. This results in 38 secs of Major Force uptime, spread across 4 phases. 20 Samples are Taken for ever class per race.

Results
    Magicka DPS Tests

Magicka Dragonknight
    MDKg.png
    MDK.png

Magicka Nightblade
    MNBg.png
    MNB.png

Magicka Sorcerer
    MSCg.png
    MSC.png

Magicka Templar
    MTPg.png
    MTP.png

Magicka Warden
    MWDg.png
    MWD.png
    Note - We did not have any Magicka Warden main in our guild who was confident about parsing. Hence, the Magicka Warden test can be somewhat unreliable.
    Stamina DPS Tests

Stamina Dragonknight
    SDKg.png
    SDK.png

Stamina Nightblade
    SNBg.png
    SNB.png

Stamina Sorcerer
    SSCg.png
    SSC.png

Stamina Templar
    STPg.png
    STP.png

Stamina Warden
    SWDg.png
    SWD.png

All this was possible due to the assistance of Hell Runners Guild.

Is the magsorc test pet or non pet