Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

What type of Necromancer will your character be? White, Grey or Black.

• Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Grey Necromancer-Neutral Aligned
    MadeupUnhealthyAllosaurus-max-1mb.gif
    Edited by Ankael07 on May 10, 2019 12:01AM
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Alkapton
    Alkapton
    ✭✭✭
    Black Necromancer-Evil Aligned
    My main has turned to the Dark Side and is now known as Darth Mologolom, so obviously will be a dark Necromancer. Except he can't because Zos don't sell class change tokens.
    My guess is thats to do with what skill a char has. Well a class change token might work if it took away any skill points associated with your old class and make it like you never were that class. Then you just learn Necromancy skills from scratch like everyone else, except you already fully levelled in everything else. So the chanmge not a big deal.

Please, please Zos give us class change tokens, allow Darth Mologolom to further study the Dark Side of Nirn.
  • worrallj
    worrallj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not going to play Necromancer.
    I slay necromancers.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never played them in any game, not starting now.
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    White Necromancer- Good Aligned
    Probably gonna try a healer necro.
    But I'll wait few month because like the guardian it's probably gonna be nerf and I don't want be disappointed.
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will have characters that will be different Some Good, Some Evil Some Neutral.
    black DD, gray tank and white healer
  • Nimrhys
    Nimrhys
    ✭✭✭
    Evil Dark Elf Vampire Necromancer, of course. Perfect excuse to pick all the evil options I usually can’t abide. Suppose evil is relative though... I’m not being a thug and demanding money. That’s for my greedy bosmer.
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grey Necromancer-Neutral Aligned
    I definitely will create a necromancer and have fun trying out the skill line, but I probably wont grind them up to level 50. They will ultimately be a daily writs crafter with neutral necro tendencies. Back story will be they dabbled in necromancy to help speed up their crafting work since so many of the mats ingame are dead animal or people parts. Just animate some of the mats to do some of the crafting work!
    Master Craftsman!
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a friendly reminder to keep the thread civil, constructive, and on-topic. While we completely understand everyone has their own opinions, thoughts, feelings and even frustrations, we want the forums to be a civil and constructive platform for the game and it's community as a whole.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To heck with being stuck in one of three boxes. I’m going Purple, cuz nobody puts Necro Baby in a corner!
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lawful good vegan. I guess every necromancer likely ends up vegan eventually.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not my thing.
    Never got interested in summoning and zombies.
    I dont understand how people like them.
    A dark knight class, ye I'd understand that but necro? Lame.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mdk.
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black obviously.

All that yummy meat.

Mmmm.....
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    White Necromancer- Good Aligned
    Anti-hero!
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Anti-hero!

I have an Aunty named Hiro, does that count?
  • Eeri_Ravencaw
    Eeri_Ravencaw
    ✭✭✭
    I will have characters that will be different Some Good, Some Evil Some Neutral.
    I will do as the situation demands.
  • Ek1
    Ek1
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going for a Death Knight, Mix of Warrior and Necromancer and possibly evil, but maybe good or neutral.
    I will play a gatekeeper.
    Those whose time is not yet to come shall be protected from ever sleep and prevented from walking through the gate.
    Yet, those that chose to runway from my protection might slip trough to oblivion and, well, it would be shame to waste that corpse of yours.
    Ek1@EU@PC.
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer a nice Teal

• Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering time and effort I have to put with each new character (shards,mage guild, fighters guild, undaunted, pvp rank for simple skills like purge or barrier or vigor)... I am 2 lazy/got not enough time to start everything again from scratch.
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This one does not recognize your fixed paradigms O_O
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

** Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-EU) - Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-NA) **

*** https://www.youtube.com/@essi2 - https://www.twitch.tv/essi2 ***