Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

What type of Necromancer will your character be? White, Grey or Black.

• Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll give you 3 guesses.

Pink?

No? Um....

Viridian?

Wrong again? Poo!

It must be..... Kumquat!
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    werewolf death knight ...so dark blood red oooou yeah (unless zos messes up the stamina morphs)
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m already a white necromancer, it’s called a Templar.
  • Vuldovahkriid
    Vuldovahkriid
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going for a Death Knight, Mix of Warrior and Necromancer and possibly evil, but maybe good or neutral.
    Hail to the Lich King , baby! *insert Duke Nukem voice*
    Valtyr Stormblade- Nord DK CP810

Vulsahvith- Argonian NB CP810

Illidan Highborn- High Elf Sorc CP810

Thrall Durotar- Orc WD CP810

Mythos Varedis- Wood Elf TP CP810

Ra'zaq- Khajit NB CP810

Aelya Proudmoore- Breton Sorc CP810

Broxigar Saurfang- Orc DK CP810

Lady Sylvannas Windrunner- Dark Elf NB CP810

Lord Anduin Wyrnn- Breton TP CP810
  • ChivalrousPoptart
    I'm going for a Death Knight, Mix of Warrior and Necromancer and possibly evil, but maybe good or neutral.
    I plan on making a Nord Deathknight and smashing everyone in Cyrodiil with all the draugr that never stopped training since Skyrim launched.
    Edited by ChivalrousPoptart on February 15, 2019 9:34AM
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    White Necromancer- Good Aligned
    im a good boy :D
    at a place nobody knows
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rainbow, and he will be fabulous darling.

• HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grey Necromancer-Neutral Aligned
    Chaotic-Neutral
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm going with white. It seems like that won't be very common, which is a theme I unintentionally have going for my whole character lineup.
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Merchant, Scholar, and Benefactor
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More
  • Ysbriel
    Ysbriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m going for the poison necro like the good ol Diablo 2 days, Neutral as i play most of my Characters, the only evil one i have is my nightblade and the only Good is my templar healer.
  • Kulvar
    Kulvar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not going to play Necromancer.
    There is no such thing as a good necromancer, for you have to defile souls to use necromancy.
    Edited by Kulvar on February 15, 2019 1:45PM
    Coward Argonian scholar of the Ebonheart Pact
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    White Necromancer- Those who respect the living and the dead. Use the arts to help put undead to rest, and only use the corpses of the willing or use it to consult the spirts of the dead in times of need. White Represents a Good aligned person in this case a good aligned Necromancer. Example Vastarie from The Legend of Vastarie

Grey Necromancer-Raises corpses to help defend and when under attack and only on fallen foes in situations that call for it Never doing it to enslave the dead and allowing the dead to be released when the fight is over. Example Serana from Skyrim Dawnguard. Grey represents a Neutrally aligned person in this case a neutrally aligned Necromancer that is neither good or evil.

Black Necromancer
    - The common type of Necromancer who uses the dark arts to enslave the souls of the dead, corrupts the souls of the dead, and raise corpses. Thus causing suffering to peoples souls without care or empathy. Digging up graves for corpses to raise for morbid research or study. They are either former worm cult members that got betrayed or are independent or roleplay wise are members of the Worm Cult. They live up to the vile reputation and are no better then the Worm Cult. Most Famous Example, Mannimarco. Black Necromancers are obviously evil aligned in their methods. Black represents Evil aligned and in this case a Evil Aligned Necromancer.

Stam orc Necro bb
  • Asha_11_ESO
    Asha_11_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going for pink sparkle invisible rainbow colour chameleon necromancer. :*
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BLUE. All of my characters are Blues. I don't know if I will play a necromancer or not. I much rather have a bard.

So my Necro will have an ORANGE morality I guess :p
    TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
    Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
    Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
    Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
    Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Sabbathnazar Ullikummi - elfe noir chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Selvaryn Virotès - elfe noire lame noire 50 ;
    Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50 ;
    Telernil - haut-elfe templier 50 ;
    Zadzadak - gobelin nécromancien 50 ;
    Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure about fur color, black is cool but white works well for an vampire who is kind of fitting for class.
    Why no options for spots and stripes.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Mudcrabber
    Mudcrabber
    ✭✭✭✭
    Black Necromancer-Evil Aligned
    My black necromancer will have white fur (vampirism).
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whichever one is the most OP at launch. Haha
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wrote a story with an apprentice Necromancer a while ago... He was evil. I will create him if the class attracts me. For the moment, I'm mostly waiting to see the skills and playstyle of it.
  • Tirps
    Tirps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Black, grey and white are just differend shades of grey, + I don't want to get spanked by guards every time I try to use guild traders or banker.
    cp1k+ ( ´•౪•`)
  • Devil_Keyz
    Devil_Keyz
    ✭✭✭
    Death knight for sure 💀
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm making a Necro Healer... so I guess White???
  • lukoi
    lukoi
    ✭✭✭
    @BaylorCorvette do you PvP as part of AD typically?
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    White Necromancer- Those who respect the living and the dead. Use the arts to help put undead to rest, and only use the corpses of the willing or use it to consult the spirts of the dead in times of need. White Represents a Good aligned person in this case a good aligned Necromancer. Example Vastarie from The Legend of Vastarie

Grey Necromancer-Raises corpses to help defend and when under attack and only on fallen foes in situations that call for it Never doing it to enslave the dead and allowing the dead to be released when the fight is over. Example Serana from Skyrim Dawnguard. Grey represents a Neutrally aligned person in this case a neutrally aligned Necromancer that is neither good or evil.

Black Necromancer
    - The common type of Necromancer who uses the dark arts to enslave the souls of the dead, corrupts the souls of the dead, and raise corpses. Thus causing suffering to peoples souls without care or empathy. Digging up graves for corpses to raise for morbid research or study. They are either former worm cult members that got betrayed or are independent or roleplay wise are members of the Worm Cult. They live up to the vile reputation and are no better then the Worm Cult. Most Famous Example, Mannimarco. Black Necromancers are obviously evil aligned in their methods. Black represents Evil aligned and in this case a Evil Aligned Necromancer.

evil frost necro, it's gonna happen. payback for our mistreatment!
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna make a Nord copy of my main, but he'll be evil to the core. :p
    PC EU
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lukoi wrote: »
    @BaylorCorvette do you PvP as part of AD typically?

@lukoi I PvP as AD only.
    Supreme Leader Corvette - StamSorc
    Founder of Dominion Special Forces
    YouTube - ESO & Automotive Racing
    DC Zerg Busting
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Neutral, though I question whether the way the skills look and feel will give us the option to "fully" rp this- because if the skills themselves are TOO evil looking (aka- corpses to the extreme, like those dead horse mounts from the halloween boxes) then really there will be no difference between any of us and we'll all be assumed "evil"
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    White riding on the White-Gold Imperial Courser with the White-Gold Imperial Pony trotting behind her :)
    Aimora Gilidhren - 50 Hybrid Sorcerer
    Aimae Gilihdril - 50Templar Healer
    Aimsae Astasia - 50 Templar Tank
    Aimellie Halfpenny - 50 Nightblade spinning DPS
    Sofae Ethelbur - 50 Dragonknight Tank
    Sha'Mash 50 - Nightblade - Former Empress
    Saelenor Wilihfren 50 - Templar No. 3
    Seliene Harbingerin 50 - DK in training
    Aims For Equanimity 10 - Magicka DK

Circle of the Phoenix - Guild Mistress
    Elysium - Guild 2nd in Command
    Auridon Trading Company - Joint GM

Looking for a friendly, progress focused guild check us out at thecircleofthephoenix.gamerlaunch.com/

Check me out at Anook anook.com/aimora
  • Beffagorn
    Beffagorn
    ✭✭✭
    Lord Marrowgar cosplay.

All i'm gonna do is use AOE ccs (Please, bone spikes skill) and shout BBBBBBBBONNNNEEEESTORRMMMMM while spamming Cleave.
    Edited by Beffagorn on February 18, 2019 3:14PM
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever setup looks as close as possible to the Breton hero from the trailers.
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't typically necro a thead like this. But given its coming soon. I thought about remaking this one I made months back. But given Necromancer will be out on the 20th. So like the poll says which type of necromancer will you be? Might as well continue using this one. If the mods want to close it I guses that will be fine. I'll just make another poll. Just a one time exception. Because of well the new class. After all.
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.