The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

completely over powered, this is totaly way too much damage.

• JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That many people 2vx I fully expect to die but I’d also fully expect to kill 1 or 2.

I got zerged down on a Keep flag like that day before yesterday; but I killed 5 before I went. I was STILL mad. Wtf I told myself “you need to calm down lol”!
    Edited by JumpmanLane on February 1, 2019 10:30PM
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Didgerion wrote: »
    A non-sense post. Those yellow players won't complain that a set is OP they will complain that there are no counters to these ball groups.

The only yellow player that would complain here about sets is a bomber player who is equipped to deal with this density of red players.

He would pop detonation, would equip vicious death set, and would try to time his aoe ultimate with detonation (the only combo in the game that still can deal with these zerg groups...on paper)...but his attempt won't work as sets as earth gore will kick in and save the zerg.

That leaves us with 0 counters against such zerg groups. How not to complain?....

The real fix here is not to fix sets(although it might help the poor bomber build )....the fix here is to add anti-zerg mechanisms that work.

Forming a ball group should not guarantee players the win.

Isn't a cold fire balista a workable anti-zerg mechanism?

Not really in CP, and not against an actual large group.

Coldfire is great against organic zergs of ungrouped players, but you're only getting one tick of damage out of it if they have a purgemonkey grouped with them. Even a pugzerg, if they have a couple purgers, can ignore ballista siege pretty easily.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As the great philosopher Kenny Rogers once said, you've got to know when to hold them, and when to fold them, know when to walk away, and know when to run.

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »
    As the great philosopher Kenny Rogers once said, you've got to know when to hold them, and when to fold them, know when to walk away, and know when to run.

You should also never count your money while sitting at the table...
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zos did respond, they added the 'relic' o:)

Nicely put @Steelshiv.
  • Slack
    Slack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the Alliance of Zerglings has overrun the yellow cheese-masters.
    Gross
    PC EU
    Betty Breeze - Magwarden
    Hunts S'hitblades - Stamplar
    Aschavi - Magplar
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Somebody needs to save those poor red players!
  • Druid40
    Druid40
    ✭✭✭✭
    The rest of the yellows were off PVDooring 3 empty keeps. j/k. You all do it.
  • Steelshiv
    Steelshiv
    ✭✭✭✭
    Druid40 wrote: »
    The rest of the yellows were off PVDooring 3 empty keeps. j/k. You all do it.

I never pvdoor. If a keep has no defenders I won't attack it. Doesn't matter if Bloodmayne/Black Boot are under attack and the only way to save scrolls is to flip Faregyl back yellow. If Fare doesn't have at least six enemies defending it I will not take it.

*sarcasm intensifies*

That's why AD always takes a resource before attacking. To warn the enemy a siege is imminent so they can rally and defend.
    Edited by Steelshiv on February 2, 2019 5:29AM
  • Steelshiv
    Steelshiv
    ✭✭✭✭
    Slack wrote: »
    So the Alliance of Zerglings has overrun the yellow cheese-masters.
    Gross

We prefer "The Banana Boat Faction"