The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

completely over powered, this is totaly way too much damage.

Gilvoth
Gilvoth
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭

Vivecpvp_zpsjwcmz3kn.png

i just wanted to point something out about this picture above ^

i did not make that photo, and i am not talking about the person whom made this picture photo.
note: this has NOTHING to do with the person whom took the photo.

what i am pointing out, is the fact that those 2 yellow faction characters are all alone against a big group of red players.
and obviously they are going to die, why? because is a whole lot of Red players against just those 2 yellow players, yet what happens here on this forum every single day, is that normaly on a daily basis, 1 of those 2 yellow players is going to come to this forum and make a thread asking that what ever skill or weapon or or snipe or earthgore armor or sneak invisibility, or heavy armor, or wings, or healing, or light armnor, or sloads, or medium armor passive, or warewolf damage, or assylum weapon, or Master weapon, or ANYTHING whatsoever that was the final blow that killed them in the above picture situation above, was and is OBVIOUSLY "to them" is Overpowered and MUST BE NERFED!
i mean they HAVE to be able to survive an entire LARGE GROUP like that or the game is COMPLETELY imbalanced and the entire staff of eso and all of the rest of us are just garbage players because we cant see and agree with them that what ever killed them in that situation above is ovepowered.
when infact nothing was over powered, all that was over powered was that alot of the other alliance killed them and they were outnumbered was the only real thing that killed them.

i hope one day that all of this forum members and all of eso members and all the staff and developers of the entire elderscrolls online community will see this trend and realize how it has caused massive nerfs and destroyed build after build and class after class just because 1 or a few people come to this forum and make threads continuously about things that killed them that MUST BE NERFED and that this has been going on now for YEARS.

please zenimax, please make this stop happening.
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is part of having an MMO game. There is always something that need to be adjusted.
  • GraphicArtistYT
    GraphicArtistYT
    ✭✭✭
    Lol
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh well, at least there was 2 of you ... :D
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it you in the picture? One of 2 AD defending or one of these highly skilled EP? Maybe nerf the AD just completely so we can all roll in a big blob pretending to be a force majeure.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Were they two bomb blades?
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsterchen wrote: »

Wait where’s the second, because I’m only seeing one
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

... taking the pic ofc ...

4nd line of first post:
    those 2 yellow faction characters

B)
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭

4nd line of first post:

B)
    I couldn’t see them in the corner cause my eyes were too distracted by all the red, so it’s like where’s Waldo
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

4nd line of first post:

B)
    I couldn’t see them in the corner cause my eyes were too distracted by all the red, so it’s like where’s Waldo

Hun, its not a comic ... its a forum. Ppl write stuff, start reading. ;)
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is a bug related to the crown store purchases related to groups. The more crowns you gift, automatically lets you stand next to a friendly player spamming AOEs instead of damaging them.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A non-sense post. Those yellow players won't complain that a set is OP they will complain that there are no counters to these ball groups.

The only yellow player that would complain here about sets is a bomber player who is equipped to deal with this density of red players.

He would pop detonation, would equip vicious death set, and would try to time his aoe ultimate with detonation (the only combo in the game that still can deal with these zerg groups...on paper)...but his attempt won't work as sets as earth gore will kick in and save the zerg.

That leaves us with 0 counters against such zerg groups. How not to complain?....

The real fix here is not to fix sets(although it might help the poor bomber build )....the fix here is to add anti-zerg mechanisms that work.

Forming a ball group should not guarantee players the win.
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I see this too much. A few players will do a face plant into Drac or Fantasia or Animosity or Fengrush’s group and get upset. Or a group of players will fight a Heath tank and claim he’s cheating cause they can’t get the tank down in 20 seconds.
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know where that Monty Python thread went earlier... But I kinda want to make a joke about the knights who say "Nirf!"
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean like, totaly , dude!
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Arciris
    Arciris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didgerion wrote: »
    A non-sense post. Those yellow players won't complain that a set is OP they will complain that there are no counters to these ball groups.

The only yellow player that would complain here about sets is a bomber player who is equipped to deal with this density of red players.

He would pop detonation, would equip vicious death set, and would try to time his aoe ultimate with detonation (the only combo in the game that still can deal with these zerg groups...on paper)...but his attempt won't work as sets as earth gore will kick in and save the zerg.

That leaves us with 0 counters against such zerg groups. How not to complain?....

The real fix here is not to fix sets(although it might help the poor bomber build )....the fix here is to add anti-zerg mechanisms that work.

This ^^ is the non-sense.
    Of course forming a ball group should totally guarantee a win against 2 players.
    Any other way and the game would be seriously broken.
  • robpr
    robpr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Here we go again...
    Cyro is meant to have epic battles of whole armies - having 2-3 people able to defend against 20 denies the whole point of grouping at all. See the enemy army coming? Rally own army and crush them with coordination and tactics (every zerg can be countered with enough numbers).
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    robpr wrote: »

Here we go again...
    Cyro is meant to have epic battles of whole armies - having 2-3 people able to defend against 20 denies the whole point of grouping at all. See the enemy army coming? Rally own army and crush them with coordination and tactics (every zerg can be countered with enough numbers).

This.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭

4nd line of first post:

B)

Hun, its not a comic ... its a forum. Ppl write stuff, start reading. ;)
    Um, I was talking about the picture itself, not the forum if you actually bothered to read the conversation, which it’s evident that you didn’t.
    Edited by Reistr_the_Unbroken on January 31, 2019 10:38PM
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The answer is clear - nerf Ebonheart Pact. ;)

Joking of course. Point taken on calls for nerfs. Regarding the situation in the screenshot, I believe the correct tactic for the AD in this case is to assess the odds and, before the front door comes down, use the back door to escape. Lol.
    Edited by AcadianPaladin on January 31, 2019 11:03PM
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure the person who took the pic was not complaining about anything other than being lagged out by huge numbers.
  • Rukzadlithau
    Rukzadlithau
    ✭✭✭✭
    stop trying to destroy snipe
    stop trying to destroy our ranged playstyle every single day making request therads to destroy archer playstyle.
    nothing wrong with what we have, its been here since 5+ years.
  • WitchyWarrior
    WitchyWarrior
    ✭✭✭✭
    #NerfSorcs
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    People that group up like that are squishy af in smaller groups. I fight the ball zergs (I fight whatever is in front of me). Speed pots help. Kiting helps. Always fighting behind something helps. They usually move all together so avoiding getting focused helps. They’ll stand in a shooting star too long and that DEFINITELY helps.

Incidentally I saw the famous leader of a ball Zerg trying to defend Drake all by himself. I ran in with a speed pot hoping for a 1v1 while the pugs below were taking the flag. I get to the top he was nowhere to be found. I turn around and he’d called his entire Zerg from BRK to Drake to save him lol. I took 2 with me before I got 20v1ed.

Groups make you sloppy.
  • Y_Wedi_Sythrio
    Running in a zerg that large should be considered shameful.
    Y Wedi Syrthio
    Throws the Shade-PvP & Spits It Out-PvE
    Argonian Warden Healer.
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You aren’t doing any better than the people you’re criticizing. Pointless post/thread.

rip decibel
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gilvoth wrote: »

Vivecpvp_zpsjwcmz3kn.png

i did not make that photo, and i am not talking about the person whom made this picture photo.

what i am pointing out, is the fact that those 2 yellow faction characters are all alone against a big group of red players.
    and obviously they are going to die, why? because is a whole lot of Red players against just those 2 yellow players, yet what happens here on this forum every single day, is that normaly on a daily basis, 1 of those 2 yellow players is going to come to this forum and make a thread asking that what ever skill or weapon or or snipe or earthgore armor or sneak invisibility, or heavy armor, or wings, or healing, or light armnor, or sloads, or medium armor passive, or warewolf damage, or assylum weapon, or Master weapon, or ANYTHING whatsoever that was the final blow that killed them in the above picture situation above, was and is OBVIOUSLY "to them" is Overpowered and MUST BE NERFED!
    i mean they HAVE to be able to survive an entire LARGE GROUP like that or the game is COMPLETELY imbalanced and the entire staff of eso and all of the rest of us are just garbage players because we cant see and agree with them that what ever killed them in that situation above is ovepowered.
    when infact nothing was over powered, all that was over powered was that alot of the other alliance killed them and they were outnumbered was the only real thing that killed them.

i hope one day that all of this forum members and all of eso members and all the staff and developers of the entire elderscrolls online community will see this trend and realize how it has caused massive nerfs and destroyed build after build and class after class just because 1 or a few people come to this forum and make threads continuously about things that killed them that MUST BE NERFED and that this has been going on now for YEARS.

After zenimax is finished solving this problem of people complaining on the forums maybe they can move on to other things. Like world peace and global warming.

1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
    1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

• phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Running in a zerg that large should be considered shameful.

Why? All three alliances run large zergs/blobs, whatever we like to call them.
  • Castagere
    Castagere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what you get for putting PVP in a mmo. All the so-called class balancing is because of PVP players crying a mage beat their warrior.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #NerfSorcs

yeah, probably. :/
  • Steelshiv
    Steelshiv
    ✭✭✭✭

Vivecpvp_zpsjwcmz3kn.png

This was taken from a thread I started. That is a picture I took and is used out of context here. I'll drop my comment here which op perhaps did not see explaining why and how the picture was taken as well as the other particulars of the fight that are not seen in the photo.

A link to the origonal forum thread:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/456512/best-way-to-counter-winning-pvp-strategy#latest

And my response to op:
    and obviously they are going to die, why? because is a whole lot of Red players against just those 2 yellow players

Idk what the other yellow faction player is doing but I was originally standing on the stair railing on first floor landing casting time stop/execute/la on the breach. Time stops to slow for siege on the first floor pointed at the breach, executes to further weaken/kill any enemy player that got hit with siege, and light attacks to build ulti for possible meteor or if my skills weren't working. Some ad players might not like that I use execute so often but with so many purges/vigors I have to reapply it constantly.

I took the picture after my game froze up. This happens frequently and usually I run around and check out people's toons/armor, but wanted to get a few pics instead of positioning so I could think of a counter and what my faction can work on when this happens again.

Also, I didn't die in this battle. Nothing killed me. I disconnected at an important time in the fight and when I logged back in after 10 minutes of retrying I was at the starting gate. If I had to guess what WOULD have killed me i'd have to say permafrost, underground assault, and steel tornado. They are usually what do it when I'm not 1vx'ing.
    yet what happens here on this forum every single day, is that normaly on a daily basis, 1 of those 2 yellow players is going to come to this forum and make a thread asking that what ever skill or weapon or or snipe or earthgore armor or sneak invisibility, or heavy armor, or wings, or healing, or light armnor, or sloads, or medium armor passive, or warewolf damage, or assylum weapon, or Master weapon, or ANYTHING whatsoever that was the final blow that killed them in the above picture situation above, was and is OBVIOUSLY "to them" is Overpowered and MUST BE NERFED!

Do I want any of the abilities/skills/weapons nerfed? Hell no. Because I use the same abilities/skills/weapons and I can respect the amount of time and effort people put into their builds/rotations (I usually pm the person that killed me with praise if their rotation was on point) and i spend a good amount of time on mine as well. In addition, the skills aren't what's overpowered, the players are and not in a bad way. I love PvP, and good fights are what helps me grow in skill. Moreso after I'm beaten in combat.
    i mean they HAVE to be able to survive an entire LARGE GROUP like that or the game is COMPLETELY imbalanced and the entire staff of eso and all of the rest of us are just garbage players because we cant see and agree with them that what ever killed them in that situation above is ovepowered

I didn't expect to survive that alone. There were some AD on siege and a good amount on second floor. I can probably also safely assume that a handful disconnected like I did. I technically survived the outpost defence due to disconnects and the force port to Elswyr gate.
    I hope one day that all of this forum members and all of eso members and all the staff and developers of the entire elderscrolls online community will see this trend and realize how it has caused massive nerfs and destroyed build after build and class after class just because 1 or a few people come to this forum and make threads continuously about things that killed them that MUST BE NERFED and that this has been going on now for YEARS.

The shields on my MagSorc and I agree. But hey, adapt or stop playing. Which is what the focus of this discussion is. How to adapt to the pictured strategy and counter it in a meaningful way. [/quote]