The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.3 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Sentinel of Rkugamz - feedback and bugfix request

Olupajmibanan
Olupajmibanan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hello, and first, let me thank you for fixing bugs that plagued this set for so very long.

The spider now correctly does 8 ticks, is unkillable and non-CCable.

It is clear that you, ZoS, wanted to increase the set's popularity. However there is still one bug left that might interfere with your cause.

The spider still stops in the middle of it's path if it procced on distant targets.
If it procs on me (Sentinel weaerer), or any target that is close to me, the spider will correctly travels to it's target and when it reaches it, then it starts doing it's ticks.
But if I heal a target that is more than 15 meters away (just an rough meter estimation from what I've seen on PTS), it will start travelling but does not reaches it's target. Instead, it will start ticking in the middle of nowhere.

My guess is that it has fixed maximum travel length that's less than 28 meters (standard healing ability range). When it travels it's maximum, it starts ticking regardless of reaching it's target.

Please, if you could tweak this behaviour, we would be very grateful. We need increased maximum travel lenght of the spider to 28 meters, or making it just like Bogdan (it summons a totem at a place, and it ticks for the whole duration at the place where it was spawned)

Thanks for your work.
  • satanio
    satanio
    ✭✭✭✭
    But if I heal a target that is more than 15 meters away (just an rough meter estimation from what I've seen on PTS), it will start travelling but does not reaches it's target. Instead, it will start ticking in the middle of nowhere.
    Oopsie,
    they better tweak this before it goes live, or all the fixes of this Monster set might come to naught.

Also, tagging some officials, otherwise they might not notice this. Please listen.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RobGarrett @ZOS_Gilliam

edit: typo
    Edited by satanio on January 28, 2019 11:35PM
    Current public stam parses on Iron Atro so far (esologs)
    DW&Bow
    DW&2H
    2H&Bow
    Bow&Bow

Current public mag parses on Iron Atro (esologs)
    (non cheese)
    ESOLEAKS CASUALTIES:
    Checkmath
    Tasear
    RIP
    Options
  • VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I messed with it for maybe 10 minutes on my alts. Going by this post, I think I'd rather it spawn next to it's intended target from the beginning, instead of spawning from my position.
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
    Options
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I messed with it for maybe 10 minutes on my alts. Going by this post, I think I'd rather it spawn next to it's intended target from the beginning, instead of spawning from my position.

Exactly. Just like Bogdan works.

But my guess is that increasing maximum travel lenght might be easier to script than to change whole behaviour of the spider.
    Options
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /pray hope it gets fixed
    Options
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    /pray hope it gets fixed

Joining your prayer.

One bug left can completely deny their effort to make this set useful.
    Options
  • satanio
    satanio
    ✭✭✭✭
    How could we know, if anyone official has noticed this topic? @Tasear , dont you know somebody that's responsible for Itemization? Also, @Olupajmibanan I have reported this issue in here, where it rightfully belongs.
    Edited by satanio on January 30, 2019 3:21PM
    Current public stam parses on Iron Atro so far (esologs)
    DW&Bow
    DW&2H
    2H&Bow
    Bow&Bow

Current public mag parses on Iron Atro (esologs)
    (non cheese)
    ESOLEAKS CASUALTIES:
    Checkmath
    Tasear
    RIP
    Options
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    satanio wrote: »
    How could we know, if anyone official has noticed this topic? @Tasear , dont you know somebody that's responsible for Itemization? Also, @Olupajmibanan I have reported this issue in here, where it rightfully belongs.

Yeah I actually do. I will share thread with them.
    Options