Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New outfit styles from PTS

• Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This article was posted earlier: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/55577

It includes this image of the new Battleground Eld Angvar:

9b10bcfda88c1effc2aff3404f83d6c4.jpg

I am guessing these will be the 2 new Battleground outfit styles, which will be very similar to the styles that will be dropped in Frostvault and Depths of Malatar. The same system they used with the Fanged Worm/Horned Dragon styles being very similar to the Fang Lair/Scalecaller styles.

Frostvault has Goblin enemies so we get a cool Goblin style motif, and Depths of Malatar involves the Aurorans so we get to look flashy. B) They won't be added until Elsweyr though right, dungeons get their motifs added at least one update later. Goblins are coming.
    PS5 EU.
  • Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Top quality :p
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder how well Cadwell's weapons will go with the Chef's Costume I got in a previous event. :)
  • XDark_One13
    XDark_One13
    ✭✭✭
    Cadwell’s weapons look awesome, but what kitchen utensil is the sword supposed to resemble?
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder how well Cadwell's weapons will go with the Chef's Costume I got in a previous event. :)
    Nice for PvP on an bosmer
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Irfind
    Irfind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadwell’s weapons look awesome, but what kitchen utensil is the sword supposed to resemble?

Hm i dont really know in englisch but 2h sword is a roast spit and 1 hand a poker i think ^^
    PC EU no CP PVP
    EP Irfind - Stam NB Dunmer
    EP Iswind - Mag Warden Dunmer
    EP Ko'runa Silberklaue - Mag Temp Khajiit
    EP Eldrid Hagal - Mag DK Dunmer
    EP Feyne R'is - Stam Sorc Dunmer ...with Bow
    EP Wynn Loraethaine - Mag NB Dunmer
    AD Runare Loraethaine - Stam Sorc Altmer
    AD Skadi Hagal - Stam DK Khajiit
  • Craziux
    Craziux
    ✭✭✭
    yqxZMVE.png

Well done ZOS, well done. 2019 is already looking great, and then I see this. Well done. <3

I seriously laughed so much seeing these. The ladle bow is genius.

Fun weapons like this is quite welcome! x3
    [Outfits] Hide More Armor Slots?
    Cast your vote and make it happen!

,<* 1200+ CP EU/PC *>,
    ,<* Explorer of Tamriel since Beta *>,
    Hours spent in-game: 7500+ #NoLife
    AD:
    Valp - Sorc DD
    Valp Stud - DK Tank
    Bad Argonian - Temp Heal

DC:
    Shu-Chi - PvP Warden

EP:
    Craziux - PvP NB
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Edaphon wrote: »
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    I wonder if they'll be tradeable.

You can trade them.

The Impresario is now on PTS and I have to correct myself. You can't trade the ones you buy with event tickets, only those you get from the Jester reward boxes.
    X3AWvnU.png

The good news is that they only cost 5 tickets even though it says 10 in the patch notes.
    YTezVcB.png
    Edited by Edaphon on January 24, 2019 1:00AM
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woooootttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always wanted Sir Cadwells full arsenal.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

I was always asking for heroes costumes and weapons packs.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS needs to make the broom 2-handed and bucket helmet they sold in the Crown Store a few years ago into an outfit style, rather than an actual weapon and helmet that has just been sitting in my bank because they have no set piece value.

@ZOS_GinaBruno any idea on who could be the one to talk to about implementing this?
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "It's just not a home until you decorate the torture chamber, am I right?"
    "If you want to lose 10lbs of ugly fat, I'd be happy to chop your head off!"
    "Degenerates!" --- Todd Howard
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

PC (just for PTS since Dragon Bones)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

Playing since console release in 2015

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS needs to make the broom 2-handed and bucket helmet they sold in the Crown Store a few years ago into an outfit style, rather than an actual weapon and helmet that has just been sitting in my bank because they have no set piece value.

@ZOS_GinaBruno any idea on who could be the one to talk to about implementing this?
    True.
    BOzMmnDl.jpg
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sai Sahan is the only good one.

Curved swords ... CURVED SWORDS!
  • Perwulf
    Perwulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh, texture quality from 2014.

^ Could have been easily implemented earlier in game but they are too busy polishing their crown child.
    "Monsters doesn't exist, we create them"
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now this makes me excited for anniversary event
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frostvault has Goblin enemies so we get a cool Goblin style motif, and Depths of Malatar involves the Aurorans so we get to look flashy. B) They won't be added until Elsweyr though right, dungeons get their motifs added at least one update later. Goblins are coming.

You're throwing out some mighty big assumptions of what the Styles will be.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

You're throwing out some mighty big assumptions of what the Styles will be.
    You can look at the styles in the dropped armor set from the two dungeons on pts.
    And no we don't get the styles until Elsweyr
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That was my thought, exactly. When I saw it on the PTS... I was like.. giphy-downsized-large.gif
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That was my thought, exactly. When I saw it on the PTS... I was like.. giphy-downsized-large.gif

The 2h sword is a roasting spit and the 1h sword is a fire poker.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tbh, Idc about those outfits from PTS, they look awful if you compare them to other costumes/outfit styles we already have in game. I also bet that they will not be able to fit with any other outfit parts so either make exact copy of characters we got bored of ages ago or don't use them at all.
  • Loves_guars
    Loves_guars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They all look better than the originals imo. Cadwell weapons are awesome but dont feel great about the pothat... It was a worthy reward for the almanac.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to see a slot by slot view of the hero styles. I'm worried the Sai Sahan Chest will come with those hip plates and crotch flap. :s
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!