Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

New outfit styles from PTS

Edaphon
Edaphon
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
There are some new outfit styles on PTS that we can earn during this year's anniversary event.

Abnur Tharn:
NXS55M1.png
c58Jq7I.png
2WtQqcR.png
HJSl7Na.png

Lyris Titanborn:
nUk4koF.png
aPvMrzf.png
o3HZqSU.png
0ViRaht.png

The Prophet:
byJ4oZL.png
tyY0qgx.png
NAIWuJp.png

Sai Sahan:
ZqtwxDw.png
DTw6Z0c.png
ErlJRt1.png
qOqABS3.png

Each set consists of 6 individual pieces (Abnur, Lyris and Sai don't have a helmet and the Prophet doesn't have a belt) and one or two weapons. All pieces can be dyed.

How to obtain them:
ELellPS.png

Cadwell's weapons can be earned during the Jester's Festival:
yqxZMVE.png

Edited by Edaphon on January 22, 2019 4:34AM
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Interesting, thanks. Could you add a screenshot of them at the outfit station so we can read the officially worded method of obtaining them?
    PS5 EU.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh, texture quality from 2014.
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting, thanks. Could you add a screenshot of them at the outfit station so we can read the officially worded method of obtaining them?

Good idea! Done.
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tbh it's awful^^
  • klowdy1
    klowdy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I've wanted since the day I saw it is Sai's beard. That thing saved his life from sacrifice.
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edaphon wrote: »

Good idea! Done.

Thank you! So the anniversary event gets better every year. :)

I always liked Abnurs shoulder style, and his staff. It will be fun messing around with these when/if I obtain them.
    PS5 EU.
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would rather have more interactions with the furnishings in my homes and guild halls. Which are the most expensive cosmetics in the game.

I think they are just dated characters at this point, plus you can already get the prophet clothes I thought and his battalion of follower moths as a non-combat pet from the crates and crown store. :*
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Theres also a few more weapons from it you forgot. Abnur's style also has a dagger, Lyris has a shield, and Sai has a 1h sword @Edaphon
    Edited by SilverIce58 on January 22, 2019 3:11AM
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Lady_Sleepless
    Lady_Sleepless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like Sai's and Lyris' looks, will be fun to play around with. I've always liked Abnur's, Sai's and The Prophet's weapons so that's something I'll need to collect.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sai Sahan is the only good one.
  • dovakiin5574
    dovakiin5574
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally I can dress like Sai Sahan
    PAPSMEAR - Positively Against Paws SMEAR campaign - Say YES to crown crates
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Theres also a few more weapons from it you forgot. Abnur's style also has a dagger, Lyris has a shield, and Sai has a 1h sword @Edaphon

Thank you! I completely missed those.

I have added them now.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You forgot the best one, Cadwell's weapons
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sai Sahan Chest here i come.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You forgot the best one, Cadwell's weapons

They are amazing! :D

I didn't forget them though. I just didn't include them because they are already mentioned in the patch notes and part of a different event (Jester's Festival).

• Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see cadwells weapons in previews
  • Sibenice
    Sibenice
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would rather have more interactions with the furnishings in my homes and guild halls. Which are the most expensive cosmetics in the game.

I think they are just dated characters at this point, plus you can already get the prophet clothes I thought and his battalion of follower moths as a non-combat pet from the crates and crown store. :*

Nah, that's just a basic moth priest set. His is a bit fancier dirty looking hobo robe.
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've also added Cadwell's weapons now.
  • Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Low res, but still cool. Shame they didn't opt for a retex.
    forever stuck in combat
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Those weapons are amazing. I'm going to cry if it's not possible to get all of them with tickets.

Oh wait, they'll come from the event boxes too. I wonder if they'll be tradeable.
    Edited by Ilsabet on January 22, 2019 4:45AM
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    I wonder if they'll be tradeable.

You can trade them.
  • Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the Prophet's robes! Except for the hood, it looks like garbage on female characters
    Remove loot boxes or riot
  • Ertosi
    Ertosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting those! I was dying to know what Cadwell's Weapons looked like and I'm not let down by what I'm seeing.

Edit: Actually, a little concerned from their flavor text posted in the picture. The PTS patch notes says they would be available in the Stupendous Jester's Festival Boxes, but the flavor text says they are only from the "Cadwell's Kitchen Arms Pack" which sounds like a Crown Store item.
    Edited by Ertosi on January 22, 2019 5:30AM
    PC NA @Ertosi
    ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
    GoanJabsplar [Grand Master Crafter, Master Angler, Tamriel Hero, Explorer]
    DruStamplar
    TicklesHealplar
    DixieMagplar
    FigsStamblade Sneakthief [Master Thief]
    Sir PriceStamblade Bow Ganker [Daedric Lord Slayer]
    MayaStamblade Speedster
    AhmedMagblade Bomber
    BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
    WinniePetSorc Thunder Mage
    TanksStamDK Tank
    MonaMagDK Fire Mage
    DawnHPDK
    BearlyStamden Tank
    IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
    ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
    ✄ Grand Master Crafter
    No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
    https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
    https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
    https://i.imgur.com/4z71cK8.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
    https://i.imgur.com/jrHe5h8.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q4 will need to catch up.
    Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When Necromancer is out they actually will be able to use shovels as a weapon thanks to Cadvel's style pages.
    :D:D:D
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES!!! I can finally get the best staff motif in the game: The Prophet's
  • ArgonianAustin
    ArgonianAustin
    ✭✭✭
    When's the anniversary event Again? I really want those styles.
    In april right? That's too long to wait.
    Edited by ArgonianAustin on January 22, 2019 6:15AM
    Just a Lizard Man that plays ESO with my twin brother khajiit_kyle
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I can't wait to shovel people
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yqxZMVE.png

Well done ZOS, well done. 2019 is already looking great, and then I see this. Well done. <3

I seriously laughed so much seeing these. The ladle bow is genius.
    PS5 EU.
  • eklhaftb16_ESO
    eklhaftb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good, good. Thanks. :)
    But, does this mean that there will be no motifs to earn from the boxes this year?
    Edited by eklhaftb16_ESO on January 22, 2019 4:53PM
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadwell's weapons are so good. Damn! I hope RNG isn't crap and not force you into buying event tickets from the crown store
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk