Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Update 21 - Feedback Thread for Zone Guide

• kirgeo
    kirgeo
    ✭✭✭
    No side quests. Hopefully they add it in future.
    Options
  • Zalaan
    Zalaan
    Can you please advise how I can turn the guide off! Or at least let us edit aspects - like a choice to use, or not use the default icons, (just like you can choose to turn off the quest tracker in Settings).
    I am used to, and prefer to use the map icons from the addons I am familiar with. I now find that I have double images for almost every map icon. While I am on my 'soapbox'. the ability to also turn off the default icons introduced in the Clockwork release (ornate, intricate, etc) would also be great - Item Saver does it so much more effectively to be honest, and at least with an addon you can turn them on or off as desired. You guys produce a really great game, so stick with that and let the addon writers do the embellishments that they are good at. As the saying goes - if it ain't broke, don't fix it!
    Options
  • kerrgan
    kerrgan
    Soul Shriven
    I dislike Zone Guide. I wan't option to hide it. It really make me nervous.
    Options
  • Meesha1170
    Meesha1170
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want to add a bug I found on PS4 NA. I finished the main Queat for Imperial City years ago and now Zone Guide says I have not finished the starting quest “City on the Brink” there’s no way to progress it since I completed it and it now leaves me with an icomolete 7 of 8 quests finished.
    Options