The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stage 4 Vampires and transformed Werewolves should be attacked by guards, like Necromancy.

• DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Left4Daud wrote: »
    It is a good idea but It’s too late. Vamps and WW have been running around towns for years now and the guards didn’t care, why would they now?

Never to late for a fun update to the justice system.

Also, its simply that they had been focusing on the huge crime wave of thieving Argonians.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • Leocaran
    Leocaran
    ✭✭✭
    As per the title. The feature that they are bringing with the upcoming patch, that guards attack you when using necromancy in town, should also apply to stage 4 vampirism and transformed werewolves.
    Of course vampires then absolutely MUST get that 'hide my vampirism' normal-looking skin they have been asking for. Or a permanent spell. Or a memento. These two things must happen simultaneously.
    No, any other skins/disguises don't count. If this justice mechanics was built-in, a disguise should be too.
    Also, yes, wearing full helm must work too. Somehow. =)
    Edited by Leocaran on January 19, 2019 12:07PM
  • Transairion
    Transairion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frankly I'm very perplexed why anyone would desire a Quality of Life change that actually negatively impacts gameplay.

Don't really think a selling point of a new product, the Necromancer class, should be "you'll be punished for using your skills in towns" either. It should be a toggled feature anyone can opt out of (if it isn't outright removed upon hitting PTS), or do actually plan on giving one class of the six a penalty for use? Pay to be Punished? For the sake of lore fluff?

I mean, did nobody think about those (I admit few) quests in the game where you're attacked by hostile/red NPC's in areas with guards? The 'Reveal the Werewolves with this amulet" quest in Glenumbra comes to mind.
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cities are already cpu intensive. Adding another checks would only make it worse. Furthyermore being forced out of the city at vampire stage 4 would be super annoying. Some people need that stage and they would have to constantly pop a potion/feed and use vampiric skills to change their stage. Ultra annoying.
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Elves should also be KOS in any town.

But at least other factions players should be KOS by the townguards.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • SkillzMFG
    SkillzMFG
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just code them to make some crude remarks and that's it. Everything else would be pointless and annoying...
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wholeheartedly agree with the OP. It will make it all more consistent.

If you have ever played skyrim with better vampires, you may of tried the "hated at" whatever level of vampirism (you could choose the level) and there was an illusion spell you could cast to fool those around you that you were not a vampire, for a short while anyway. I'd love it if this wad in eso. It would really flesh out the justice system. And role players would love it i imagine.

I know i would.
    Edited by Neoealth on January 19, 2019 2:04PM
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's too much appearance tomfoolery going around to have them react to visual cues. I would agree only with having guards react to use of werewolf or vampire *skills*. That I'm all for. Anything that helps to drive duelers away from wayshrines and out of banks and crafting areas is awesome.
    Edited by Minyassa on January 19, 2019 2:20PM
  • Ermiq
    Ermiq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RogueShark wrote: »
    I don't like the idea of the justice system affecting class skills or abilities tbh.

1. I mean if you make werewolves attackable, then it's going to suck for everyone who's running around and questing as WW. You already lose transformation enough when going into new zones or running from one objective to the next.

2. Vampires... why? How will they automatically know you're a vampire if you're covered head to toe? Would you expect someone to code that nightmare?

3. Why are necromancers suddenly being slapped with this justice system when for YEARS we have had sorcs strolling around nonchalantly with DAEDRA following them as DAEDRA attacked and killed people throughout Tamriel? Should that change? Hey have fun as a sorc being ported out of your dungeon with your pets and back into town and immediately being KOS by the guards.

It's inconsistent, it pointlessly affects gameplay, and there's no way to cover every contingency for everything that should be 'illegal'.

1. Sure, everybody knows werewolves in ESO have no non-werewolf skills, and they are forced to use werewolf skills for questing, right?

2. Agree, it does make sense.

Eremith wrote: »
    What's wrong with daedra summoning? See, daedra are not considered to be evil nor good in TES mostly. Moreover, these so-called lesser daedra such as Clanfeers, Twilights and Scumps are classified as nothing more than just some kind of animals, and there's nothing wrong with a master sorcerer being able to summon and control them. Ask Divayth Fyr.
    Also, from what I know, Conjuring school (except its Necromancy branch) has never been forbidden in Tamriel.
    One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the whole world or just me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm all for it
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. Guards should always attack Necromancers, Vampires, Werewolves and unshackled Argonians.
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As per the title. The feature that they are bringing with the upcoming patch, that guards attack you when using necromancy in town, should also apply to stage 4 vampirism and transformed werewolves.

I agree and I'm a ww, well stage 3 and 4 vamp since 1 and 2 still look mortal enough
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • Arrodisia
    Arrodisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When a vampire or werewolf uses an active skill in front of the guards, they get attacked for it. Hmmm sounds good to me. That would be fair to equal the necromancer, but a vampire just being in stage 4 isn't the same. It's basically, apples and oranges. That would make the passives unusable. Some people do use their passives, and that's their business. So I can't agree with that one part.
    Edited by Arrodisia on January 19, 2019 5:30PM
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Werewolfs for sure Vampires if you can hide it easily.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the guards of riften know the King's Arrow that lives in Old Mistvail Manor is a werewolf. that werewolf saved all of their lives. they're good with it.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Algraxa wrote: »
    Yes and Yes.... I play Vampire and WW and I agree 100%, for all the bonuses they apply with so little negatives in trade, this should be a socially restrictive decision.

Good. ESO is supposed to be a role playing game even if some people would like to treat it like it's only a fighting game.
  • SiAScORCH
    SiAScORCH
    ✭✭✭✭
    Terrible idea. Being a vampire or werewolf doesn't mean you're doing anything wrong.

The justice system for necromancer ONLY and I mean ONLY happens when you use skills in front of NPC's. It's considered dark magic. Just because you're a vampire or werewolf doesn't mean you're doing anything wrong.
  • kbm1975
    kbm1975
    ✭✭
    Or they could have a town like Buccaneer’s Den in Ultima Online where the guards don’t care what you are.
  • Xarico
    Xarico
    ✭✭✭
    SiAScORCH wrote: »
    Terrible idea. Being a vampire or werewolf doesn't mean you're doing anything wrong.

The justice system for necromancer ONLY and I mean ONLY happens when you use skills in front of NPC's. It's considered dark magic. Just because you're a vampire or werewolf doesn't mean you're doing anything wrong.

Sure, you're just regularly killing people either to sustain yourself or because you couldn't control your rage. If you're a vampire then, at best, you may have an agreement with several people who regularly donate you their blood so that you aren't forced to bleed anyone else, basically making the entire deal a hostage situation. A werewolf has the option of isolating themselves from the society and living out the remainder of their days in the wilderness, but that wouldn't be playable.

"I was afraid to hunt, so I was always hungry, and the hunger turned me feral. It was in this state that I came across them. A family of innocent farmers, just like the innocent farmers that had hounded me from village after village. My vision turned red and I flew into a fury" - a werewolf who tried to be nice and avoid doing anything wrong.

Of course, that's what the NPCs are dealing with. The PC can completely ignore their thirst/bloodlust and subsist on carrots and sunlight without ever losing temper; apparently, many players enjoy this fact, which raises the obvious question of why would they want to play a werewolf/vampire in the first place. It's entirely possible, I suppose, that many of them aren't even aware of the facts outlined above, as you weren't.

Edited by Xarico on January 20, 2019 4:01AM
  • BrianLovesLisa
    BrianLovesLisa
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Only if Vampires get the Vampire Lord form and Werewolf's, Get a 2 hour buff that has no cool down.
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Xarico wrote: »

Sure, you're just regularly killing people either to sustain yourself or because you couldn't control your rage. If you're a vampire then, at best, you may have an agreement with several people who regularly donate you their blood so that you aren't forced to bleed anyone else, basically making the entire deal a hostage situation. A werewolf has the option of isolating themselves from the society and living out the remainder of their days in the wilderness, but that wouldn't be playable.

"I was afraid to hunt, so I was always hungry, and the hunger turned me feral. It was in this state that I came across them. A family of innocent farmers, just like the innocent farmers that had hounded me from village after village. My vision turned red and I flew into a fury" - a werewolf who tried to be nice and avoid doing anything wrong.

Of course, that's what the NPCs are dealing with. The PC can completely ignore their thirst/bloodlust and subsist on carrots and sunlight without ever losing temper; apparently, many players enjoy this fact, which raises the obvious question of why would they want to play a werewolf/vampire in the first place. It's entirely possible, I suppose, that many of them aren't even aware of the facts outlined above, as you weren't.

Every single person in the game regularly kills people. Hundreds of thousands of people.

Technically speaking, we should all be arrested on site.

All of these justice system requests are just needlessly tedious, irritating mechanics that will get old within the first few weeks.
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • Rygonix
    Rygonix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would bother me little. I'd just use a double-bloody mary any time I'm in town, and feed on civilians when I need the sneak speed to do thieving easier. For as I see it when I am gaming the justice system I tend to have a large bounty regardless so what's the difference?

Edit: come to think of it having vampirism give bounty at S4 would actually give me a reason to use that worthless monk's disguise I keep getting.
    Edited by Rygonix on January 20, 2019 5:06AM
    Ceres Des Mortem-Dark Elf Templar, EP
    PC-NA
  • Konstant_Tel_Necris
    Konstant_Tel_Necris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well actually that's make sense for me as vampire, we actually need to feed to stay safe.
  • SiAScORCH
    SiAScORCH
    ✭✭✭✭

Your logic doesn't make sense. You can kill mobs to sustain WW, it doesn't have to be NPC. If you're stage 4 vampire, then obviously you're not sustaining it, so again irrelevant. Regardless when you're witnessed doing things you have a bounty, and it cools down, so even if you gained a bounty when killing NPC which you do unless you do it from stealth with blade of woe. So the whole point is again irrelevant because you're not doing anything wrong and if you had been caught then you would have a bounty.

In general and to be blunt trying to implement vampire and ww into the justice system is a stupid idea. There so many other things that would make more sense. Vampires apparently are day walkers, so there's that. Also if you're wearing full gear then nobody would know you're a vampire anyways, especially if you have a costume or skin on.
  • SiAScORCH
    SiAScORCH
    ✭✭✭✭

Every single person in the game regularly kills people. Hundreds of thousands of people.

Technically speaking, we should all be arrested on site.

All of these justice system requests are just needlessly tedious, irritating mechanics that will get old within the first few weeks.

Thank you.
  • Artim_X
    Artim_X
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be cool if I were able to interact with a npc in order to put them in passive state where I can feed on them without incurring a bounty (as long as I am not seen of course). For instance, I'm at stage 4 so I sneak up behind an NPC (they have not seen me yet so no bounty) and when I hold interaction instead of pickpocketing them they are temporarily rendered passive due to my vampiric seduction. Interacting with them again will give me the option to feed on them (this ensures that there is no conflict with the blade of woe). This feeding is more subtle than the one done from a distance so if no one is looking directly at me I will not get a bounty for feeding. In Skyrim vampire's seduction could only be used once a day and it calmed a target for 30 seconds. In this game it could be available once every hour (similar to how soul summons II allows you to revive once every hour without spending a soul gem).

Without a means to stealthily feed on others (important aspect of roleplaying as a vampire). I do not think it would be fun to have to guzzle blood mara's every time I want to go for a stroll around town.
    (AD) Artim X/Xirtām/Måtrix |PC/NA| Casual staff wielding vampire sorcerer/templar/arcanist
    Electric-Burn/Stun
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Av0zcKH3i2BkaY1GXW/giphy.gif/https://c.tenor.com/jQHdFftrgwMAAAAC/tenor.gif
    • Damage Dealing Build.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Inferno/Lightning Staff (infused/shock enchant), and Rage of the Ursauk jewelry (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused/flame/weapon damage enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Boundless Storm, Mages' Wrath, Lightning Flood, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build), and Power Overload.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Crushing Shock/Storm Pulsar, Streak, Flame/Shock Reach, Unstable Wall of Fire/Storms, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build) and Fiery/Thunderous Rage.
    Electric-Heal
    https://media.giphy.com/media/5ibGIHneWS6ek/giphy.gif
    • My Healer Build.
    • Gear: 5 Spell Power Cure (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Lightning Staff (Charged/shock enchant), and Infallible Aether jewelry (arcane with spell damage enchant)/restoration staff (Powered with absorb magicka enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Power Surge, Boundless Storm, Blessing of Restoration, Energy Orb, Twilight Matriarch, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Dark Deal, Overflowing Altar, Elemental Drain, Blockade of Storms, Twilight Matriarch, and Aggressive Horn.
    Electric-Ward
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Wa0TGmtDvwW3e/giphy.gif
    • My Meme Tank Build that uses high resistance and variety of wards.
    • Gear: 5 Brands of Imperium (All body pieces except Head and Shoulders, with Divine trait, and with Prismatic Defense Enchants), full Mother Ciannait's (1 light and 1 medium. Divines and Max Mag Enchant), and Combat Physician jewelry (bloodthirsty with Prismatic Recovery Enchants), CP restoration staff (Infused with hardening enchant), and CP ice staff (Infused with crusher enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Bound Aegis, Deep Thoughts, Boundless Storm, Healing Ward, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Silver Leash (Elemental Drain if healer isn't running it), Bound Aegis, Frost Clench, Blockade of Frost, Empowered Ward, and Temporal Guard.
    Electric-Vamp
    https://media.giphy.com/media/ukDQiYZzRAxMZKcK86/giphy.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact for regular and NoCP build/Oblivion's Foe for dot build (medium chest and body pieces light. All Impenetrable. Max Mag Enchants). Gaze of Sithis and 1 light Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton (light shoulders, and impenetrable with Max Mag Enchants). Knight Slayer/Pariah jewelry/Plaguebreak for dot build (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused with oblivion enchant for regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build. Sharpened for dot build)/restoration staff (infused with oblivion enchant regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Structured Entropy, Boundless Storm, Soul Splitting Trap, Radiating Regeneration, Healing Ward, and Life Giver.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Drain Vigor (Elemental Susceptibility), Race Against Time, Rune Cage, Radiant Magelight, Empowered Ward, and Shatter Soul.
    Dawnfang
    https://media.tenor.com/ogWfvDdsqBIAAAAd/anime-black-clover.gif
    • My casual one bar heavy attack Templar build that only utilizes Aedric Spear abilities.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (Head or Shoulder and body pieces except Chest. All body pieces Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchant), Lightning Staff of the Sergeant (Infused/shock enchant), and Sergeant's Mail jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Puncturing Sweep, Aurora Javelin, Toppling Charge, Blazing Spear, Radiant Ward, and Crescent Sweep.
    Duskfang
    https://media.tenor.com/Jo8aG_ouy_oAAAAd/ac-odyssey.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact (Heavy Chest with light Head, Waist, Hands, and Feet. All body pieces Impenetrable. Health enchant on head and everything else Magicka Enchants), 1 Medium Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton Shoulder (Impenetrable, Max Health Enchant), Knight Slayer Restoration Staff (Infused/Decrease Health enchant/Stealth-Draining Poison IX), and Knight Slayer jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with Spell Damage Enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1:Radiant Oppression, Race Against Time, Aurora Javelin, Breath of Life, Resolving Vigor, and Life Giver (Shatter Soul).
    PvE Starter Gear
    https://media.giphy.com/media/6CovzgyTig7M4/giphy.gif
    • Gear: 5 Law of Julianos (heavy chest, gloves/belt light, and the rest can be light or 1 medium piece if you're not wearing medium anywhere else on your body. All in training if grinding for XP or divines), Armor of the Seducer or Magnus' Gift head, shoulder, and staves (light with 1 medium piece if you are not already wearing 1 medium Julianos piece. All in training or divines. The staves should be training or infused), and 3 purple Willpower Jewelry with Arcane trait (can be bought from trading guilds for relatively cheap.
    • Check tamrieltradecentre.com for the best deals if you're not using a price checking addon).
    Race
    https://media.giphy.com/media/sdEkeWpiaGz0A/giphy.gif
    • High elf, since you will not have issues with sustain, but other mag based races are also fine so this is more of a personal choice.
    Mundus Stones
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cT3wMhLGQWdKU/giphy.gif
    • PvP: The Lover for penetration when playing a sorc or temp.
    • PvE Healing/Damage: The Thief for decent crit rate.
    • PvE Tanking: The Lady to get close to resistance cap.
    Current Champion Points
    https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGDAx6u3hthMhgI/giphy.gif
    • DPS Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Exploiter, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Thaumaturge, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Healer Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Hope Infusion, Weapon's Expert, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Tanky Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Ironclad, Enduring Resolve, Reinforced, Duelist's Rebuff, Bastion, Ward Master, Rejuvenation, Fortified.
    • PvP Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, Occult Overload, Arcane Supremacy, Bastion, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvE Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Fighting Finesse, Master-at-Arms, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvP Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, From the Brink, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    Favorite Foods and Potions
    https://media.giphy.com/media/3otPoTggaYFNd1FdAI/giphy.gif
    • Parse Food for PvE:(DPS) Ghastly Eye Bowl (increases Max Magicka by 4592 and Magicka Recovery by 459 for 2 hours).
    • Gold/Purple Food for Sorc PvP and Meme Tanking:(PvP) Clockwork Citrus Filet (increases Max Health by 3326, Health Recovery by 406 [useful if stage 1 vampire], Max Magicka by 3080, and Magicka Recovery by 338 for 2 hours). Witchmother's Potent Brew (Increase Max Magicka by 2856, Max Health by 3094, and Magicka Recovery by 315 for 2 hours.
    • Trash Potions when feeling cheap: Regular CP150 Essence of Magicka pots that I obtain frequently from playing the game or Crown Tri-Restoration Potion obtained from dailies.
    • Crafted Potions: Essence of Spell Critical (Bugloss, Lady's Smock, and Water Hyacinth). Without magelight this is my primary means of obtaining Major Prophecy on my Sorc, which increases my Spell Critical Rating. This also heals and restores magicka. Essence of Immovability (Columbine, Corn Flower, and Wormwood). I use this in PvP, since this gives me stealth detection, knockback immunity, and restores magicka (better to use it when competent allies are nearby, since it might reveal that you are surrounded by multiple players in stealth and you will not have an emergency pot available after use). Essence of Invisibility with only 2 ingredients (Blue Entoloma, Namira's Rot, Nirnroot, or Spider Egg). I use this in PvE content that requires stealth and if I need more speed I'll use Rapid Maneuver before using the potion. Essence of Invisibility with 3 ingredients (Blessed Thistle, Blue Entoloma, and Namira's Rot). Very useful in PvP alongside the vampire Dark Stalker passive, since you'll be invisible, ignore movement speed penalty while in Crouch, and you'll have a 30% movement speed boost from Major Expedition (I always have this slotted when riding from point A to B in PvP land, since gankers are always lurking). My templar will mostly use Essence of Health (Tri-Stat Potion) Ingredients: (Mountain Flower, Columbine, and Bugloss).
  • Chirru
    Chirru
    ✭✭✭✭

Agree 100%

However...the communal outcry would have the Servers crash lol.

Good luck to us all.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RogueShark wrote: »
    I don't like the idea of the justice system affecting class skills or abilities tbh.
    I mean if you make werewolves attackable, then it's going to suck for everyone who's running around and questing as WW. You already lose transformation enough when going into new zones or running from one objective to the next.
    Vampires... why? How will they automatically know you're a vampire if you're covered head to toe? Would you expect someone to code that nightmare?
    Why are necromancers suddenly being slapped with this justice system when for YEARS we have had sorcs strolling around nonchalantly with DAEDRA following them as DAEDRA attacked and killed people throughout Tamriel? Should that change? Hey have fun as a sorc being ported out of your dungeon with your pets and back into town and immediately being KOS by the guards.

It's inconsistent, it pointlessly affects gameplay, and there's no way to cover every contingency for everything that should be 'illegal'.

This is when people care more about gameplay than the world they are playing the game within. I care deeply about immersion and adherence to Lore so i say do it and we'll adjust accordingly.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So from what I've read and possibly heard if I remember because I did watch the live stream. Your necromancy will cause problems. Kinda like that townguard coming up to you to ask you to quit shouting and if you well respond the wrong way I believe you can get a bounty or jail time over it. So it will more or less work like that As for the npc interaction. I'm not sure how far they will go with it. As they are confined with mmo mechanics and they know they can't just give constant bounties for people using their abilties in pve combat against enemy foes. If it becomes problematic with you using your necromancer abilities around justice npcs, then I think the bounty system will start to kick in.
    According to https://www.gamespot.com/articles/elder-scrolls-online-reveals-season-of-the-dragon-/1100-6464412/
    The Necromancers basically will do this.
    Arouse all kinds of attention from NPCs throughout the land. Using the Necromancer's abilities in towns will prompt citizens and guards to confront the player--similarly to when players used shouts in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. These interactions also tied into the game's Justice system, which judges your character based on in-game choices.

If that is how its going to work it ins't far fetched that they might apply this same principle to vampire abilities if they see if your dangerous well then they will attack you and put a bounty on you in the same way. They could also do this for dueling. Sorc Pets and Bear. If you are directly summoning them when in the towns.
    Edited by Thevampirenight on January 20, 2019 9:12AM
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol. No.

“Using necromancy” is different to simply walking around at stage 4 vampire. Maybe doing vampire things, then sure.
    Edited by O_LYKOS on January 20, 2019 9:13AM
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266