The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hardly anyone on after Racial Passives Patchnote release

Lab3360
Lab3360
✭✭✭✭✭
I went to several capitol zones this evening. There was hardly anyone on.

I see discouragement making its way.
My guild members will also be playing less.

Is anyone else feeling discouraged?
Edited by Lab3360 on January 17, 2019 10:16AM
  • RogueShark
    RogueShark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope.

il_570xN.1678156751_kj4i.jpg

BRING ON THE CHANGES!
    PC NA
    Will heal DPS for memes.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope.

Also what server? As these were released 4AM UK time, so it's not been peak time on any server other than for AU timezine right?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Geez... Late night and early morning, middle of the week, for most of the world, are you surprised no one was there? O.o nothing to do with a pre patch notes, pre pts, that very few people are aware about to begin with because no one comes to the forums. No one will care about this in a month when all the meta chasers watch alcahst videos on how to "fix* the issues, then everyone will be happy. Just like skrcs, or Templars, or DKs before the racials... So yeah... Please quit trying to prophetisize the end... It's not coming. Not for this tiny irrelevant change. Big PvP changes and ESO plus price hikes could, say for example, but not balancing. Balancing is easy to overcome. Be positive.
    Edited by ZonasArch on January 17, 2019 10:23AM
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    d4a.gif
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RogueShark wrote: »
    Nope.

BRING ON THE CHANGES!

I been thinking of making my necromancer a black cat.
  • boggo
    boggo
    ✭✭✭
    Nope
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lab3360 wrote: »
    I went to several capitol zones this evening. There was hardly anyone on.

I see discouragement making its way.
    My guild members will also be playing less.

Is anyone else feeling discouraged?

There was a party in Cyrodiil, didn't you get the invitation?
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RogueShark wrote: »
    Nope.

BRING ON THE CHANGES!

Lol <3
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • RogueShark
    RogueShark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I been thinking of making my necromancer a black cat.

You are doing it right.

PC NA
    Will heal DPS for memes.
  • Lab3360
    Lab3360
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZonasArch wrote: »
    Geez... Late night and early morning, middle of the week, for most of the world, are you surprised no one was there? O.o nothing to do with a pre patch notes, pre pts, that very few people are aware about to begin with because no one comes to the forums. No one will care about this in a month when all the meta chasers watch alcahst videos on how to "fix* the issues, then everyone will be happy. Just like skrcs, or Templars, or DKs before the racials... So yeah... Please quit trying to prophetisize the end... It's not coming. Not for this tiny irrelevant change. Big PvP changes and ESO plus price hikes could, say for example, but not balancing. Balancing is easy to overcome. Be positive.

This type of scheme is what killed DCUO. Then it was sold because no one wanted to go back to it with strecthed out content.

Sound familiar?
  • Lab3360
    Lab3360
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CipherNine wrote: »
    yeah and the earth is flat too right?

I would say to see a doctor. You may have a condition. Lol
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This type of scheme is what killed DCUO. Then it was sold because no one wanted to go back to it with strecthed out content.

Sound familiar?

Consider the difference in scale between a copycat of marvel MMO, and ESO. Balancing updates will always hit someone, but won't hurt the whole, not when ESO is so massive. If some weaklings aren't willing to either grind out change race, they'll go away, yes, but they represent very little of the game community. Very very little, they are just loud, but irrelevant in amount. It's like that guy that pokes a hole in his bike exhaust to make it loud... Sounds like a Hayabusa, but it's only a 250cc ninja. Just because they are loud, doesn't mean they have any power.

And the streamers, who attract lots people, those love these updates, some because they'll be the ones doing the meta, some because people will want to see what's new.. every single update is the same crybaby fest here, nothing new, but the are always more players coming than going, more streamers and more audience to this game, so balancing, again, isn't hurting.
  • Lab3360
    Lab3360
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sound familiar?

Consider the difference in scale between a copycat of marvel MMO, and ESO. Balancing updates will always hit someone, but won't hurt the whole, not when ESO is so massive. If some weaklings aren't willing to either grind out change race, they'll go away, yes, but they represent very little of the game community. Very very little, they are just loud, but irrelevant in amount. It's like that guy that pokes a hole in his bike exhaust to make it loud... Sounds like a Hayabusa, but it's only a 250cc ninja. Just because they are loud, doesn't mean they have any power.

And the streamers, who attract lots people, those love these updates, some because they'll be the ones doing the meta, some because people will want to see what's new.. every single update is the same crybaby fest here, nothing new, but the are always more players coming than going, more streamers and more audience to this game, so balancing, again, isn't hurting.

Copycat of Marvel?

What Marvel game are you referencing?
  • CipherNine
    CipherNine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you really that dense? I was saying you probably think the earth is flat too. because you think people are not in game cause of racial passive patch notes. That are not even close to being implemented yet.
    PC-NA
    Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Argonian Necromancer - Healer
    Breton Warden - Healer
    Nord Necromancer - Tank
    Argonian Templar - Tank
    Nord Warden - Tank
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's 5 in the morning...
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Sound familiar?

Copycat of Marvel?

What Marvel game are you referencing?

Marvel heroes 201*. I played it 2014 or 15, not sure. Didn't like it, too restrictive at first. It's been going since then, but I don't know if it's full of not, or even if it's updating.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning population in Cyrodil was low yesterday to.
    Event fatigue
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Undefwun
    Undefwun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol now you just making ish up...

Fine if you feel that the changes are not positive, but now going out of your way to insinuate this is causing population loss with the intent to cause that very population loss, cos you bitter over nothing.

When pretty much everyone I talked to so far felt as given responses ranging from positive to 'not bad' and 'no big deal'. Some of them great players.
    Edited by Undefwun on January 17, 2019 11:02AM
    Drank Sinatra Sr - PvP Magblade - DC
    Juggathot - PvP Mag Sorc - DC
    Jedi Mind Crits - PvP A-Hole Bowblade - DC
    Dollar Store Thor - PvP Stamplar - DC
    The Bone Sumpremacy - baby Stamcro - DC
    Wârden Freeman - PvP Stamden - DC (on hold)
    Lauryn Heal - PvE Magplar DPS - DC

Lil Orc Chop - PvP Stam Sorc - EP
    Hamuel L Jackson - PvE DPS & PvP Stam DK - EP
    Chandler Bling - PvP Magden - EP

Mahalia Lightborn - exiled crafting toon - cos you know, she's AD
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeez the reaction people give to stuff. Power of imagination i believe.
    PC|EU
  • Lab3360
    Lab3360
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you really that dense? I was saying you probably think the earth is flat too. because you think people are not in game cause of racial passive patch notes. That are not even close to being implemented yet.

I know what you were saying. Here let me spell it out for you.

This is directed towards you and you only.

"That was a stupid thing to say."
    Looks like youre the one that may be dense.

My question to you know it all, is prove that its not.

???
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know we panic literally every patch, but the only thing that has really driven anyone away is performance issues. The racial balances aren’t going to change much of anything. I’m actually exited for a few of them and imo it looks like for once ZOS has listened to us and provided gentle changes instead of bringing in the ban hammer. Argonians still have their potion passive which I think is awesome, and they listened to people/class reps and buffed Nords and Imperials. I’ve been as critical as anyone over the years and don’t think they should get any passes with performance, but as far as combat balance goes I’m actually pretty happy with the way they handled the race changes on paper.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time something changes there is some who will start preaching how the game is dead. Their general mood can be summed by changes = bad/ imbalace = good. Don´t forget the game is always subjest to more study and certain things are better to be changed. I am not always happy with so many nerfs to my main ( sorc) but hell I have rather adjusted than pressed the panic button.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Lab3360
    Lab3360
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Event fatigue

Yeah. Didnt think of that. Good call.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The game is dead! The sky is falling! Run for your lives!
  • Lab3360
    Lab3360
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »

Oh noooo. Run...more casuals who cant hit 30k dps, or tank Moonhunter Keep.

Runnnnnnnnnm!

But they are dumb enough to pay for race change tokens...

Run for youre lives!
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the usual nerfs, instead buffing underperforming races (imperial, nords and khajiit).

I thought we could choose which resource pool get a boost, but instead we have a deeper gap among mag and stam races. As a lore seeker I wished that "racial lore uniques attributes" could be locked to non combat characteristics like immunities and weapon skill xp bonus.

But it's too late, ZoS rarely go back on their choices. Sorry but Racials matters.
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Lab3360
    Lab3360
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They do
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Event fatigue

Yeah. Didnt think of that. Good call.
    Tend to enter during the morning and get the reward ticket as i might not get in then back or end up doing other stuff.
    MajBludd wrote: »

Oh noooo. Run...more casuals who cant hit 30k dps, or tank Moonhunter Keep.

Runnnnnnnnnm!

But they are dumb enough to pay for race change tokens...

Run for youre lives!
    Yes they think that the reason why they do 15k dps is non meta race.
    Edited by zaria on January 17, 2019 12:16PM
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sound familiar?

No...not really...

• Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nop,

changes seems in right direction!