Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Elsweyr prepurchase Asia

aishsha
aishsha
Any Elsweyr prepurchase South East Asia PSN stores or missed again?
  • shahwar
    shahwar
    Soul Shriven
    Hope we will have a date soon.
  • aishsha
    aishsha
    shahwar wrote: »
    Hope we will have a date soon.

I always love the way support answers this type of messages here (by completely ignoring them). Like this is some sort of corporate or state secret.
    Edited by aishsha on January 25, 2019 12:54PM
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True they might be ignoring us. The support group I mean. It’s due to them forced to ignore and or my best bet. ZOS don’t know the answer as well. Hence the ignorance.
    Official PSN message. 4-18-18 (Copy/Paste) Hey Justin. It is ok. You can be so much more without the *(left name out). For me you are always a legend. Look for a job you want. You always write like a bard or poet so maybe you should write a book"

It Was A Glorious 2+ years in Scourge PS4 EU, especially during both the 1st and 2nd Scourge. As well as my time in Haderus PS4 EU. What will my journey bring, during my time in Shor, We shall wait; for my journey has only begun.

• aishsha
    aishsha
    True they might be ignoring us. The support group I mean. It’s due to them forced to ignore and or my best bet. ZOS don’t know the answer as well. Hence the ignorance.

It was exactly the same with Morrowind but at least @ZOS_GinaBruno answered the thread. With Summerset it was alright, and I thought they got better, but then they simply cancelled notifications for the asian area, cancelled 12 month gold purchase and simply pretend we don't exist. Next "best" advice I expect is to open an account in other country. After 4 years and hundreds of hours.Yeah, right.
    Edited by aishsha on February 15, 2019 6:52AM