Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elsweyr prepurchase Asia

aishsha
aishsha
✭✭✭
Any Elsweyr prepurchase South East Asia PSN stores or missed again?
  • shahwar
    shahwar
    Soul Shriven
    Hope we will have a date soon.
  • aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭
    shahwar wrote: »

I always love the way support answers this type of messages here (by completely ignoring them). Like this is some sort of corporate or state secret.
    Edited by aishsha on January 25, 2019 12:54PM
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True they might be ignoring us. The support group I mean. It’s due to them forced to ignore and or my best bet. ZOS don’t know the answer as well. Hence the ignorance.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭
    True they might be ignoring us. The support group I mean. It’s due to them forced to ignore and or my best bet. ZOS don’t know the answer as well. Hence the ignorance.

It was exactly the same with Morrowind but at least @ZOS_GinaBruno answered the thread. With Summerset it was alright, and I thought they got better, but then they simply cancelled notifications for the asian area, cancelled 12 month gold purchase and simply pretend we don't exist. Next "best" advice I expect is to open an account in other country. After 4 years and hundreds of hours.Yeah, right.
    Edited by aishsha on February 15, 2019 6:52AM
  • shahwar
    shahwar
    Soul Shriven
    This is so sad, already close to end of March and we still haven’t received any official updates.

• aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭
    This is so sad, already close to end of March and we still haven’t received any official updates.

Get used to it - that's how they work. Game Days new announcement - not a word bout the Asian release.
  • Inglorioushero69
    Inglorioushero69
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there ZOS, still hoping we can get to pre-purchase this in Asia. Thank you!
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Games are global imo. Wish zos would acknowledge how international eso is. This is an awesome thing. So please acknowledge that Asia is a huge part of your player base.

Games without borders
    Edited by wishlist14 on April 14, 2019 6:58AM
  • Lorkhai
    Lorkhai
    ✭✭
    Will it even hit Asia? ZOS, can we have some confirmation of whether we will have a repeat of the Morrowind situation on PS4?
  • aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭
    One month before official release. Yo, support, I understand you have many other matters to atttend to (hardly), but maybe it's about time to spill at least something on what we should expect? Since being on gold for years with assumed no access to the next expansion perspective with total customers' ignorance is kinda driving me mad.
  • Inglorioushero69
    Inglorioushero69
    Soul Shriven
    I think they don't plan to pre release in Asia, that much is clear. Will be nice if they at least share why though.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aishsha wrote: »

I always love the way support answers this type of messages here (by completely ignoring them). Like this is some sort of corporate or state secret.

If pre-order is already available for other PS areas then you are complaining about the wrong people as there is not reason for Zos to hold back on some areas.

Also, if Sony is the problem Zos will not give you a reason. It is bad business to throw your partners under the bus. This is no different than the issues with PC players that have to log in via Steam. Neither company is throwing the other under the bus.

Do hope you are able to pre-purchase soon. There are still a few weeks left for that to happen.
  • aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    aishsha wrote: »

If pre-order is already available for other PS areas then you are complaining about the wrong people as there is not reason for Zos to hold back on some areas.

Also, if Sony is the problem Zos will not give you a reason. It is bad business to throw your partners under the bus. This is no different than the issues with PC players that have to log in via Steam. Neither company is throwing the other under the bus.

Do hope you are able to pre-purchase soon. There are still a few weeks left for that to happen.

Search for about the same situation with Morrowind - at least Gina cared to answer questions. This is not the way to communicate with your customers, and that's exactly what infuriates me.
  • Lorkhai
    Lorkhai
    ✭✭
    Elseweyr is due out on console tomorrow. Is it coming to PSN Asia? Please confirm @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom. Thank you.
  • Fexelea
    Fexelea
    ✭✭✭
    This is likely happening because Playstation Asia was once again restructured into another corporate branch.

Zenimax has to submit to this branch independently. This is going to kill this expansion for me, as I doubt they'll be able to sort this by tomorrow given people have brought up the issue since January - so we don't get preorder bonuses, and we will likely get to purchase the game weeks after everyone else is playing.

Heartbroken :(
    Join the fan-powered community wiki for Elder Scrolls Online.
    https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Elder+Scrolls+Online+Wiki. All Eso Sets
    or check out the Dark Souls Wiki. We also have a Sekiro Wiki Bloodborne Wiki, Elden Ring Wiki and Dark Souls 3 Wiki

• Lorkhai
    Lorkhai
    ✭✭
    Fexelea wrote: »
    This is likely happening because Playstation Asia was once again restructured into another corporate branch.

Zenimax has to submit to this branch independently. This is going to kill this expansion for me, as I doubt they'll be able to sort this by tomorrow given people have brought up the issue since January - so we don't get preorder bonuses, and we will likely get to purchase the game weeks after everyone else is playing.

They could at least provide us with some decent communication
  • aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭

Not sure. Rage 2 was released same time with the whole world so its specifically eso internal hell knows what disarray. I'm not even talking other partys' mmmogs. I don't care about preorder anymore - they will release and rerelease those mounts to earn extra. What I care about is that they is that don't give a damn about their subscribers (considering the fact that I own gold membership till like next year) - so you can imagine how I'm gonna advertise this mess to my friends as this is not even the second time they treat us like this.
  • Fexelea
    Fexelea
    ✭✭✭
    The Bethesda rage team might know about the submission, but it seems to be the Zenimax ESO team does not. This same thing happened with Morrowind and we got it a whole month after everyone else. It was very sad :(
    https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Elder+Scrolls+Online+Wiki. All Eso Sets
    or check out the Dark Souls Wiki. We also have a Sekiro Wiki Bloodborne Wiki, Elden Ring Wiki and Dark Souls 3 Wiki

• ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

We're looking into this. If you don't mind replying with what country you're purchasing from, that would be helpful.

Thank you.
    Staff Post
  • pky1029
    pky1029
    ✭✭
    Elsweyr still not available in the Hong Kong Psn store. Hope you guys can fix it soon so we don't miss out too much.
    @ZOS_SarahHecker @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • okidokisg
    okidokisg
    Hey everyone,

We're looking into this. If you don't mind replying with what country you're purchasing from, that would be helpful.

Thank you.

My PSN is on the Singapore store.

@ZOS_SarahHecker @ZOS_GinaBruno => if I use a new US-based PSN ID, will I still be able to access my characters that were originally created with the Singapore PSN ID? If not, is it possible to switch accounts to link the characters/achievements/etc.. to the new PSN ID?
  • okidokisg
    okidokisg
    Verified that Elsweyr is available in Australia, New Zealand, and India... just NOT in Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia.

ZOS just give us one sentence, only one, as to why this is the case!

I have literally put hours and hours of my LIFE playing your wonderful game (and I am not the only one)... please respect that and find a solution or at least tell us why Asian-based players have been excluded. (note: I am from the US, living in SG for a while now - when I created my PSN back in 2017, I didn't know that PSN accounts are regional and not cross-utilizable with respect to the games we play).
  • aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭
    okidokisg wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

Thank you.

My PSN is on the Singapore store.

@ZOS_SarahHecker @ZOS_GinaBruno => if I use a new US-based PSN ID, will I still be able to access my characters that were originally created with the Singapore PSN ID? If not, is it possible to switch accounts to link the characters/achievements/etc.. to the new PSN ID?

No, none of the above is possible.
    Hey everyone,

Thank you.

Singapore - it's the whole SE Asia, which we have been trying to tell you since like January. But no one has listened or replied.
  • kieranmon
    kieranmon
    I posted in the thread when they forgot to release morrowind in Asia the first time. It's incredibly frustrating that they would forget twice.
  • kieranmon
    kieranmon
    I am located in Taiwan and it's not in the psn store.
  • Fexelea
    Fexelea
    ✭✭✭
    The frustrating part is there's a thread up about it since JANUARY. That's 6 months ago!

• aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭
    The frustrating part is there's a thread up about it since JANUARY. That's 6 months ago!

Exactly. The day of the world release - they finally find some time to answer. Base game is on discount at Sing psn - rofl.
  • Lorkhai
    Lorkhai
    ✭✭
    My guild of mostly Malaysians and Singaporeans can't get Elsweyr on our region PSN Store. Basically all those countries in Southeast Asia. Very frustrating since this has happened before with Morrowind and we thought ZOS would have bucked up on its processes.
  • aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭
    The most humiliating thing is that it IS available in SE Asia - just not on ps4.
  • kieranmon
    kieranmon

I rarely check the forums for updates. Assumed they would sort these kind of things out. January is a long time ago.