Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Indrik mount and color evolution

redlink1979
redlink1979
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Regardless of the color I want to evolve the Indrink to, I need to have all 4 Dawnwood berries? Is that it? ZOS isn't clear enough about this and a lot players, like myself, have doubts.
"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
  • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
  • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
  • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
  • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the latest article.
    Once you have all four unique Indrik Berries, use any of them to transform your Nascent Indrik mount, replacing it in your Collections UI with a new, evolved one!
    Collect 10 Event Tickets and use them to buy Indrik Berries from the event merchant known as the Impresario, located at a special booth outside Daggerfall in Glenumbra, Davon's Watch in Stonefalls, and Vulkhel Guard in Auridon.

My understanding is you will need four types of berries, they cost 10 tokens each. Then once you have all four you can evolve it into one of the other types.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/55477
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That's what I thought but I wasn't entirely sure. The pic with the berries and the colors evolutions leads you to think that you need a certain berry for a certain color... Thanks, @Turelus
    Edited by redlink1979 on January 10, 2019 12:45PM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would warn that I could be wrong as since posting this others have made statements of needed four of the same type.

Might need to wait for a guide confirmation or ZOS to clarify, sorry. :confused:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    I would warn that I could be wrong as since posting this others have made statements of needed four of the same type.

Might need to wait for a guide confirmation or ZOS to clarify, sorry. :confused:

I'm pretty sure you are wrong. The announcement says...
    Midyear Mayhem (In January!) – Dawnwood Berries of Bloom
    Morrowind Celebration – Dawnwood Berries of Budding
    Thieves Guild & Dark Brotherhood Celebration – Dawnwood Berries of Growth
    Jester’s Festival – Dawnwood Berries of Ripeness

All the berries in these four events are Downwood berries. You need the 4 different Dawnwood berries to evolve a Nascent Indrik into a Dawnwood Indrik. A this point in time that is all that on offer. The other 3 evolutions and their berries will appear in other events later this year.
    PC EU
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm pretty sure you are wrong. The announcement says...
    Midyear Mayhem (In January!) – Dawnwood Berries of Bloom
    Morrowind Celebration – Dawnwood Berries of Budding
    Thieves Guild & Dark Brotherhood Celebration – Dawnwood Berries of Growth
    Jester’s Festival – Dawnwood Berries of Ripeness

All the berries in these four events are Downwood berries. You need the 4 different Dawnwood berries to evolve a Nascent Indrik into a Dawnwood Indrik. A this point in time that is all that on offer. The other 3 evolutions and their berries will appear in other events later this year.
    I think you are correct, it works like the feathers each event unlock an new item.
    However unlike the feathers the Dawnwood berries will be replaced with an new type of berries in Q2.
    So you can catch up but you need the 40 tickets at end of Jester festival.

If you don't own Morrowind and the DLC or is ESO+ you should max out during the Mayhem, if you do and don't like PvP you can relax. You can buy extra feathers so you have an set and can buy an new Nascent Indrik shortly after evolving the first.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    it's also been right in the in-game help article concerning indriks and berries on the live server...the article stated that you need 4 different berries of the same evolution type. They didn't state the cost but the 10 tickets per berry cost came from various players who tested it on the PTS. They did state though that they'd be available through the impresario, supporting the purchase for tickets concept, and that they'd be available for a limited time, but no details on that last item. Since, there has been more info released, as noted in the above posts. The current knowledge at this point, is that you will need all 4 different berries of the same evolution type, and that they will be available during the first quarter's events.

Further, in the in-game help articles they have stated that you need to evolve a nascent before you can

we'll find out in an hour or two...
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the latest article.
    Once you have all four unique Indrik Berries, use any of them to transform your Nascent Indrik mount, replacing it in your Collections UI with a new, evolved one!
    Collect 10 Event Tickets and use them to buy Indrik Berries from the event merchant known as the Impresario, located at a special booth outside Daggerfall in Glenumbra, Davon's Watch in Stonefalls, and Vulkhel Guard in Auridon.

My understanding is you will need four types of berries, they cost 10 tokens each. Then once you have all four you can evolve it into one of the other types.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/55477

From the link you provided (a little further down the page):
    Starting with the Dawnwood Indrik in Q1, each quarter this year will provide a different set of berries AND therefore a different evolution for your Nascent Indrik. We’ll share details on each quarter’s events and Indrik evolutions in the future. Please note that the Indrik Berries you can collect each quarter will ONLY be available during that quarter. Previous Indrik Berries will not return once the next quarter has begun, meaning this is your only chance to acquire this specific evolution.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks to all for the insights regarding this, I appreciate all the help to understand this.

Resuming: We really need all the berries available per quarter to choose a single color per quarter.
    4 feathers + 4 berries per indrink = 80 tickets to unlock an indrik and color it.

PS - I could have bought more feathers until now if ZOS had stated this sooner since I've played ESO, as many other players, on everyday during all the past events... But no worries ZOS "kindly" will make feathers available at crown store for purchase...........
    Edited by redlink1979 on January 10, 2019 3:59PM
  • Riverlynn
    Riverlynn
    ✭✭✭✭
    fgoron2000 wrote: »
    it's also been right in the in-game help article concerning indriks and berries on the live server...

From the in-game 'help';

"The Enchanted Berries need to be for the same evolution form to work."

Is it me, or is that an 'all your bases are belong to us' kind of sentence? :|

My accountant told me to invest my money in bonds. So I bought 100 copies of Goldfinger.

Unicorns and cannonballs, palaces and piers
    Trumpets, towers and tenements, wide oceans full of tears.
    Flags, rags ferryboats, scimitars and scarves
    Every precious dream and vision, underneath the stars.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't get four of the same type of Dawnwood berry, or you'll be very, very sad. :'(
    You only get one berry this event. The other Dawnwood berries will drop from future events. There are four different Dawnwood berries.
    Edited by SydneyGrey on January 10, 2019 9:58PM
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is one of the most confusing things in game...

From what i understood, you got 4 feathers and got the nascent indirik. Then you got 4 berries and evolved it to the dawnwood indirik. However, each of those berries could change the indirik to different forms/colors (green,black,yellow,white) until you combined all 4 to get the dawnwood indirik.

So basically 40 tickets to get it, 40 more to get 4 types of evolution and then combine all of them to get the dawnwood indirik for a total of 80 tickets. Then if you wanted the earlier versions of it, you would have to get the nascent indrik again and 4 more berries to evolve it as you please. So that would have been 160 tickets. But this is not the case and thinking back on it that would be kind of odd..

But now im more confused..Someone please correct me if im wrong about anything below.

From what i understand, the dawnwood indirik is just the name of the 1st evolution set. 4 berry fragments to get it. Those berries do nothing until you get 4 of them... And there will be 4 dawnwood berries available in Q1.. Then 4 different berries in Q2..

Zos was very misleading on this. So in the end you should end up with the dawnwood indirik, the other 3 evolution that are unnamed (apparently) and then a nascent indirik if you want..

So if this is the case you will need 320 total tickets to get the 4 evolved mounts? And 360 if you want to end up with the nascent indirik as well? I mean i guess thats cool but i wish we had more ticket slots... Its very annoying to have to buy doubles (even though they will be useful in the future) or not get tickets...

Edited by eso_lags on January 11, 2019 3:04AM
  • IronWooshu
    IronWooshu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone have any pictures what each evolve stage looks like? I did a quick google search and none really turned up.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eso_lags wrote: »
    This is one of the most confusing things in game...

From what i understood, you got 4 feathers and got the nascent indirik. Then you got 4 berries and evolved it to the dawnwood indirik. However, each of those berries could change the indirik to different forms/colors (green,black,yellow,white) until you combined all 4 to get the dawnwood indirik.

So basically 40 tickets to get it, 40 more to get 4 types of evolution and then combine all of them to get the dawnwood indirik for a total of 80 tickets. Then if you wanted the earlier versions of it, you would have to get the nascent indrik again and 4 more berries to evolve it as you please. So that would have been 160 tickets. But this is not the case and thinking back on it that would be kind of odd..

But now im more confused..Someone please correct me if im wrong about anything below.

From what i understand, the dawnwood indirik is just the name of the 1st evolution set. 4 berry fragments to get it. Those berries do nothing until you get 4 of them... And there will be 4 dawnwood berries available in Q1.. Then 4 different berries in Q2..

Zos was very misleading on this. So in the end you should end up with the dawnwood indirik, the other 3 evolution that are unnamed (apparently) and then a nascent indirik if you want..

So if this is the case you will need 320 total tickets to get the 4 evolved mounts? And 360 if you want to end up with the nascent indirik as well? I mean i guess thats cool but i wish we had more ticket slots... Its very annoying to have to buy doubles (even though they will be useful in the future) or not get tickets...

Whichever color version indrik you want, you'll have to get its berries in its particular quarter. I don't know what those are - because the only one I'm interested in is the Dawnwood, so I'll have mine in March. Anyone who wants a different "look" is going to have to figure out which quarter to do events for berries.

Good luck?
  • inclinations
    inclinations
    ✭✭✭
    IronWooshu wrote: »
    Does anyone have any pictures what each evolve stage looks like? I did a quick google search and none really turned up.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/441561/fun-fact-the-4-indrik-feathers-match-up-with-4-data-mined-indrik-mounts
    Vet Maelstrom makes me cry.
  • Vuldovahkriid
    Vuldovahkriid
    ✭✭✭

Try this:
    https://imgur.com/a/nrFExQD
    Valtyr Stormblade- Nord DK CP810

Vulsahvith- Argonian NB CP810

Illidan Highborn- High Elf Sorc CP810

Thrall Durotar- Orc WD CP810

Mythos Varedis- Wood Elf TP CP810

Ra'zaq- Khajit NB CP810

Aelya Proudmoore- Breton Sorc CP810

Broxigar Saurfang- Orc DK CP810

Lady Sylvannas Windrunner- Dark Elf NB CP810

Lord Anduin Wyrnn- Breton TP CP810
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS could and should have been explicit regarding this. Confusion made is totally unnecessary. Ambiguous and unclear information lead us here just because they chose to reveal information partitioned. But instead the path chosen is: "Hey don't worry ESO players, items will be available for purchase in crown store once you all figure out how this truly works!"
    Edited by redlink1979 on January 11, 2019 11:57AM
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Try this:
    https://imgur.com/a/nrFExQD

To all be clear and doubt free, the link kindly provided by @Vuldovahkriid has:

1st pic - unevolved/colorless - obtainable by purchasing 4 different feathers
    2nd pic - Dawnwood Indrik - obtainable by purchasing 4 different feathers + 1st Quarter berries
    3rd pic - Golden Indrik - obtainable by purchasing 4 different feathers + 2nd Quarter berries
    4th pic - Onyx Indrik - obtainable by purchasing 4 different feathers + 3rd Quarter berries
    5th pic - Pure Snow Indrik - obtainable by purchasing 4 different feathers + 4th Quarter berries

So if you want them all 320 tickets are needed...

Again: since ZOS wasn't clear about this since the begining, me and many other players have been wasting tickets by not collecting several feathers until now.

Thanks for nothing ZOS, in my behalf and all the others who were mislead.
    Edited by redlink1979 on January 11, 2019 12:22PM
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have to agree with the people saying it's been confusing.

I wanted the golden version, but didn't collect more feathers, so i might just go with the dawnwood and call it a day.

Why not have all the berry types now so we can just pick which 4 berries we want to collect?
  • NovaVesperia
    NovaVesperia
    Soul Shriven
    So we need all 4 feathers and 4 berries for EACH? Yep, forget that junk. It was enough work to just get the Nascent Indrik! Now to have to do that all over again, plus more for the berries, forget that!
  • Plajhengenuin
    Plajhengenuin
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Don't get four of the same type of Dawnwood berry, or you'll be very, very sad. :'(
    You only get one berry this event. The other Dawnwood berries will drop from future events. There are four different Dawnwood berries.
    I do hope ZOS made berries one per account. When second feather dropped, there was an outcry from players who bought duplicate by accident, ignorance or misinformation. I foresee similar situation with berries, considering how many discussions pop up on forum concerning indrik berries. And despite official article and best community efforts, there are still many confusion and even blunt misinformation floating around. ZOS really can save themselves from a lot of headache if they make berries one per account. That is, unless they are planning to reuse berries for evolution of datamined indrik pets, but we probably won't see them until next year, if ever.
    aw_crwn_pets_springtideindrik_1x1.jpg
    aw_crwn_pets_indrikillustrious_1x1.jpg
    Edited by Plajhengenuin on January 11, 2019 2:57PM
  • supaskrub
    supaskrub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it could be quarter 4 before it gets around to me being able to morph my mount into what colour I want?...
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    supaskrub wrote: »
    So it could be quarter 4 before it gets around to me being able to morph my mount into what colour I want?...

Yes.

They haven't told us the order but based on the 'guide' sheet you can get in-game (next to the NPC who sells feathers/berries) the order is rumoured to be: green, gold, black, white. We know the green one is first and that's the order they're shown so it seems likely it's the release order.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do hope ZOS made berries one per account. When second feather dropped, there was an outcry from players who bought duplicate by accident, ignorance or misinformation. I foresee similar situation with berries, considering how many discussions pop up on forum concerning indrik berries. And despite official article and best community efforts, there are still many confusion and even blunt misinformation floating around. ZOS really can save themselves from a lot of headache if they make berries one per account. That is, unless they are planning to reuse berries for evolution of datamined indrik pets, but we probably won't see them until next year, if ever.
    aw_crwn_pets_springtideindrik_1x1.jpg
    aw_crwn_pets_indrikillustrious_1x1.jpg
    This, communication here has been clear as mud, towards people who treat this as an game for some reason :)
    Why not simply let us buy indriks directly from tickets and no ticket limit.
    40 for the basic then say 60 for the next and perhaps 80 for the last unlock one each quarter. then unlock other stuff down the line. No issue with selling the tickets for crowns its cosmetic but the system is pretty hopeless complex
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you guys for explaining I think I get it now. I thought I got it before but nope LOL

So just in case:

I want the golden Indrik (luminous indrik)
    The berries for that one come in the next quarter and then I have to collect four different type berries which have the name luminous in front of them?
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you guys for explaining I think I get it now. I thought I got it before but nope LOL

So just in case:

The berries for that one come in the next quarter and then I have to collect four different type berries which have the name luminous in front of them?

Exactly.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I explained it before: this quarter´s berries only serve to get the dawnwood indrink evolution.

Dawnwood Indrik - obtainable by purchasing 4 different feathers + 1st Quarter berries
    Golden Indrik - obtainable by purchasing 4 different feathers + 2nd Quarter berries
    Onyx Indrik - obtainable by purchasing 4 different feathers + 3rd Quarter berries
    Pure Snow Indrik - obtainable by purchasing 4 different feathers + 4th Quarter berries
    Edited by redlink1979 on March 12, 2019 10:40AM
  • DreadKnight
    DreadKnight
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »

So just in case:

Exactly.

I already decided to just go after the golden (2nd) and the snow (4th), so instead of collecting the current berries, I decided to continue to get my tickets now and buy more feathers towards my 2nd base Indrick instead, so not wasting the opportunity now to still collect tickets and use them.

• SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to try to get all of the indriks and their babies as well. Wish me luck. B) I already have enough feathers for another nascent indrik, plus two extra feathers as of today, plus three berries.
    Basically, getting them all through gameplay is possible so long as you have the time to farm for the event tickets.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to try to get all of the indriks and their babies as well. Wish me luck. B) I already have enough feathers for another nascent indrik, plus two extra feathers as of today, plus three berries.
    Basically, getting them all through gameplay is possible so long as you have the time to farm for the event tickets.

Doing this also. :)

I play the events anyway, though this current one is my least favourite as I hate the way this game does stealth stuff. I'm currently on 3 berries, 1 nascent indrik, 4 feathers, plus half the next indrik after that - on PC EU & NA. :D
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • amnesiacradar
    amnesiacradar
    Soul Shriven
    As a newcomer to ESO and a long time fan of Elder Scrolls games, I have to say that obtaining the Indrik mount and the explanation of the evolution of the Indrik mount from ZOS of how to do so, is lacking any clarity and just creates further confusion. I've relied on forum posts and Youtube videos for a much clearer explanation, thanks everyone!