The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Fun Fact, the 4 Indrik Feathers match up with 4 data-mined Indrik Mounts

B0SSzombie
B0SSzombie
✭✭✭✭✭
Interestingly enough, I wonder if the 4 feathers double as a means to tease what you can evolve your Nascent Indrik into!

Emerald Indrik Feather (Witches Festival): Dawnwood Indrik (Green Indrik)
Gilded Indrik Feather (Clockwork City Anniverary Event): Luminous Indrik (Gold Indrik)
Onyx Indrik Feather (Undaunted Event): Onyx Indrik (Black Indrik)
Opaline Indrik Feather (New Life Festival: Pure-Snow Indrik (White Indrik)

indrikfeather_bewitched.pngindrikfeather_fabricated.pngindrikfeather_undaunted.pngindrikfeather_frozen.png

aw_crwn_mounts_dawnwoodindrik_1x1.jpg
aw_crwn_mounts_luminousindrik_1x1.jpg
aw_crwn_mounts_onyxindrik_1x1.jpg
aw_crwn_mounts_puresnowindrik_1x1.jpg

Most of the first set of "Berries" (the items used to transform you Indrik into a new form) have been data-mined as well. 3 out of 4 of the "Dawnwood" berries can be found in the game's data at this point.
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    WOW What you can evolve that?! That must be a new discovery!!!
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just didn't see anyone really talking about this. I'm sure there's some folks that haven't been made aware of what the Nascent Indrik can actually become and might appreciate the info.
    Edited by ZOS_RogerJ on January 2, 2019 4:12PM
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one that thinks they’re kinda ugly and doesn’t care at all about them?? Hahah I feel that way sometimes. I’ll probably still get it by default since I do event stuff but gotta be honest, I don’t imagine using it!
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The original plan was to have the Count Chocula feather, Frute Brute feather, Fruity Yummy Mummy feather, and let Franken Berry and Boo Berry have an arena fight to the death for the fourth feather's naming.

But General Mills was all like, what the *** man none of those are PVP events.
    signing off
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for sharing the photos I couldnt find them. I go for the golden one the green and black one look a lot like the standard one and the white one is pretty but not that special. That gold one is cool though especially with the flames around his antlers. I like that.
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By the way, if anyone wants to look closer at the golden indrik, you can do that in Summerset. It's one of the world bosses (info for those who didn't know).

I haven't found the white and black ones tho. Not sure if they are among existing mobs.
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    From what I read- it looks like it’s a grind to get the berries to evolve your Pokem... er... indrik.

Just imagine the feather grind x4 for the different berries.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    From what I read- it looks like it’s a grind to get the berries to evolve your Pokem... er... indrik.

Just imagine the feather grind x4 for the different berries.

What's with people and this mindset? Why pokemon? There are thousands of other things to compare it too that fits better than pokemon....
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kikke wrote: »

What's with people and this mindset? Why pokemon? There are thousands of other things to compare it too that fits better than pokemon....

Yeah, you'll breed a Wonderful Gold Chocobo before you get your first evolved Indrik.

RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • mreisse
    mreisse
    ✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »

Yeah, you'll breed a Wonderful Gold Chocobo before you get your first evolved Indrik.

You gave me flashbacks there. Kwek!
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a friendly reminder to keep the thread constructive, on-topic and civil and that baiting and profanity (among other things) is against our community rules!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post