Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

ESO community: Eat a snickers

• bagon
    bagon
    ✭✭✭
    I waited 20 minutes to get 1 bg que, and then after another 10 minutes of waiting for the que to work, i got matched against 2 4 stacks. So then i went into openworld and played mount simulator until 20 reds chased me for 2 keeps and killed me and bagged me.
  • jainiadral
    jainiadral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just some random thoughts about Valenwood... I really love this part of Tamriel. The Bosmer fascinate me, especially the Spinners. Maybe it's just me, but the whole questing experience there makes me feel a new reverence for the value of story.

Story shapes not only perception, but our realities. Stories inspire, stories help you find your space in the universe. They help us grapple with the challenges life deals us. Stories shape our characters from a young age. They give us a refuge when reality becomes too much.

In Valenwood, you see stories become a reality. You help reshape Tamriel by becoming a central character in other people's perceptions. I love the visceral experience of becoming a part of shaping Valenwood's new reality.

/end deep thoughts :D
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today I logged in on the forum, and as I was reading through a thread about chocolate, I smiled as I remembered my own excitement when I was a new player.

Exchanging crown gifts with a friend, it was nice, I got a memento and an emote, and she got a pet she liked.
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
  • chaoseater99
    chaoseater99
    ✭✭
    Running a normal DLC dungeon during event with a guildmate and 2 other PUGs (guildmate wants to farms some items).
    First time in the dungeon, with mediocre gear and 200CP DDs (me and guildmate).
    The tank teaches us the entire dungeon patiently even when we screwed up twice during 2 boss fights.
    At the end me and guildmate don't get any desired drops, the healer and tank also tell us in chat that they didn't get any of the stuffs either.
    Go back to deconstruct all useless stuffs, suddenly notice a mail. 20K gold from the random healer since he thought I was upset after not getting the desired items from the dungeon.

Honestly I don't care too much about the gears, RNG might not have favored, but more important is that my friend list got +1ed :smile:
    10/10 running PUGs again (my experience so far has mostly been positive in random groups).

Edit: simple request to ZOS, since people love using the report feature, could we also have a commend feature in the game specially for random matchmaking? In 3 months of playing the game, I have met quite a few strangers in the game who deserve that upvote :smiley:
    Edited by chaoseater99 on December 6, 2018 2:52PM
  • Rain_Greyraven
    Rain_Greyraven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bearbelly wrote: »
    Less Douchenozzles.

R1tLxzA.gif

That too...
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.”

― Robert E. Howard

So you want to be a game developer? Here is the best way to go about it.
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Completed a no death, speed run of vICP with a PUG on my DK healer yesterday.
    Argonian forever
  • Wolvenheim
    Wolvenheim
    Soul Shriven
    I was meandering about a Vvardenfell dungeon (or delve? sorry, I am somewhat a newbie so forgive my ignorance) and I became friends with someone who made me training gear afterwards! It was awesome, cause I was so shy but we clicked right away. Got me some good EXP, and helped me do the difficult dungeon heh... :) He was very nice and funny. In doing so, I found another person for my boyfriend to rant about Fallout 76 with!

Oh, and try to eat a peanut butter snickers instead! Those are yummier.
    Edited by Wolvenheim on December 6, 2018 7:06PM
  • Ackadian
    Ackadian
    ✭✭✭
    I just recently bought Summerset and randomly found the Keelsplitter world boss and there were two guys around lvl 10 who were going to attempt to kill it by themselves, probably not knowing what they were getting themselves into xD I decided then "meh... let's see if I can help these guys" so I just started tanking the boss with my 500 CP magsorc and, even though it was kind of an annoying fight due to the fact that the boss keeps jumping around while most of my dps comes from my stationary aoe DoTs, we eventually did it without too much of a fuss. They then thanked me and all that and I felt so good about it <3