The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Delete snipe

• jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    Snipe needs to affect the caster’s ability to cloak.

One option would be to make it always crit and then lower the tooltip dmg... those sniping not from cloak would see a dmg decrease, but those sniping from regular visible states would see dmg stay the same.

Or make the snipe channel pull the target out of cloak (rather than on dmg being done)

You don't have to cast snipe from cloak to receive the crit bonus that cloak provides. You can cloak while the projectile is in the air. The reason I point this out is, changing the cloak mechanic would change the way cloak interacts with other skills that have a travel time, like heavy attacks from fire staves. And players who are good with Snipe and Cloak don't necessarily rely on cloak for invisibility. For example, on my Bow/Bow build, I use cloak to escape and to force crit damage. So being in cloak during a channel is irrelevant to the damage that is being done.
  • KingLogix
    KingLogix
    ✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    KingLogix wrote: »
    If you're constantly dying from snipe, then you're doing it wrong. There's alot of things wrong with PvP, but snipe isn't even the top 20 of them.

It's much easier to throw an insult than suggest a solution. If you dont get killed by random snipers then I can only assume you play in groups where the problem is not a problem

Many people are providing solutions, but if you are repeatedly getting hit with 14K snipes, it sounds more like you don't have any defense.

And you comment about dodge rolling after death completely misses the part where I said outside of laggy situations.

So learn to play. Learn to adjust. Learn to PVP. Rather than coming here and acting like a child about an ability you don't know, and refuse to learn, how to counter.

In case you actually want suggestions of a solution and not just blind agreement, here are some counters to snipe:

Dodge Roll
    Line of Sight
    Radiant Magelight (Reduces damage from stealth and prevents stun from stealth)
    Shield
    Back bar a bow and snipe them back.
    DK's Wings
    Warden's Crystallized Shield
    Nightblade Cloak
    Sorc Shield
    Templar ritual to purge defile, Eclipse to prevent more snipes

what happens when your character falls dead and starts sliding, and half a second after.. you can hear the 3 snipe sounds all at once that should have came before you died and started sliding? XD
    Tell me how to avoid a health desync

Should I dodge roll while looking at recap?
    Maybe try and hit wings looking at the recap?

get outta here sniper

You realize that burst damage can happen with any skill combo without any way to react.

And again, because you appear to have a reading comprehension problem. I have said multiple times, lag is an issue. The health desync, multiple snipes landing at once issue, is a lag issue. Not a snipe issue. If this were a fix snipe post, I would recommend that the lag issue be fixed. But this isn't that. This is a no talent player complaining about a skill that he refuses to learn to play against.

And the biggest problem is you and sitting here acting like you are being killed left and right by snipe all the time. I highly doubt that. Maybe once or twice in a few hours sure. Which is hardly enough to have this much of an anurism over a single skill. And if it is more than that, you are just a trash player.

I think YOU are the one not reading and understanding the underline issue. This ability is not easily telegraphed. Alot of it has to do with the actual mechanic of the ability(travel distance, channeling, and etc.).
    If if it was TRULY a "LaGg" issue, then wouldn't the rest of the abilities that I am being bombarded with during the xv1 also show the same affect? Last time I checked, the subterranean/dawny combo animation and sound are not coming after my death. Nor am I sliding after those combos XD

if we were to isolate each combo in the game and represent them as a number, I can 100% say that i die to snipe more frequently than any other combo in the game.

Get outta here sniper
  • Haashhtaag
    Haashhtaag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're constantly dying from snipe, then you're doing it wrong. There's alot of things wrong with PvP, but snipe isn't even the top 20 of them.

It's much easier to throw an insult than suggest a solution. If you dont get killed by random snipers then I can only assume you play in groups where the problem is not a problem

Many people are providing solutions, but if you are repeatedly getting hit with 14K snipes, it sounds more like you don't have any defense.

And you comment about dodge rolling after death completely misses the part where I said outside of laggy situations.

So learn to play. Learn to adjust. Learn to PVP. Rather than coming here and acting like a child about an ability you don't know, and refuse to learn, how to counter.

In case you actually want suggestions of a solution and not just blind agreement, here are some counters to snipe:

Dodge Roll
    Line of Sight
    Shield
    DK's Wings
    Nightblade Cloak
    Sorc Shield

I get hit a lot of times with 6-9k snipes and I am well over resist caps and etc. if something is going to hit that hard it should have the defile removed. But truthfully what needs to happen is ZOS remove the stealth stun from the game.
  • KRBMMO
    KRBMMO
    ✭✭✭✭
    If snipe truly was so difficult to avoid, you can guarantee 90% of Cyrodil would be using it.
    If this skill actually was OP, Cyrodil would be filled with bow-weilding wood elf NB's.

But it isn't, and there is a reason why not:
    The reason 90% of cyrodil is not using snipe is that is is a wasted slot vs skilled players.

As far as lag ... yeah lots of skills kill you because of lag. Are you saying we should start eliminating skills because people get killed by lag?

And before you even go there ... no, I am not a snipe user - I prefer the flexibility and survivability of magblade play style over stamblade.
  • KingLogix
    KingLogix
    ✭✭✭
    KRBMMO wrote: »
    If snipe truly was so difficult to avoid, you can guarantee 90% of Cyrodil would be using it.
    If this skill actually was OP, Cyrodil would be filled with bow-weilding wood elf NB's.

The reason 90% of cyrodil is not using snipe is that is is a wasted slot vs skilled players.

As far as lag ... yeah lots of skills kill you because of lag. Are you saying we should start eliminating skills because people get killed by lag?

And before you even go there ... no, I am not a snipe user - I prefer the flexibility and survivability of magblade play style over stamblade.

we must play on different planets/platforms/servers, because let me tell you..... lol
    xbox na is filled with TONS of snipers. Ranging from low levels, to heck even 5 stars sniping XD
  • Haashhtaag
    Haashhtaag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KRBMMO wrote: »

Lol wut
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think everyone can agree on this compromises.
    Make snipe and ultimate and rapid fire a spammable. Adjust the damage tool tips as necessary. Snipe is on par with abilities like berserkers strike and incap. So why not adjust its tool tips and make it an ultimate.
    Making rapid fire a spammable while adjusting the tool tips will make bis a lot more viable in everything rather than it just consist of snipe spammers.
    Could do X amount of damage ever .5 seconds and not have a cast time like snipe.
    Making snipe an ultimate will make bow require more skill than It actually does. You’ll have to have a proper rotation for the bow and it would likely be more enjoyable.

Now. A guilty pleasure of mine would be that zos just completely nerfs snipe to the ground and I’d enjoy seeing all the snipe spammer tears. But for the sake of balancing the game. Adjustment to the bow would be a far better option.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frostz417 wrote: »
    I think everyone can agree on this compromises.
    Make snipe and ultimate and rapid fire a spammable. Adjust the damage tool tips as necessary. Snipe is on par with abilities like berserkers strike and incap. So why not adjust its tool tips and make it an ultimate.
    Making rapid fire a spammable while adjusting the tool tips will make bis a lot more viable in everything rather than it just consist of snipe spammers.
    Could do X amount of damage ever .5 seconds and not have a cast time like snipe.
    Making snipe an ultimate will make bow require more skill than It actually does. You’ll have to have a proper rotation for the bow and it would likely be more enjoyable.

Now. A guilty pleasure of mine would be that zos just completely nerfs snipe to the ground and I’d enjoy seeing all the snipe spammer tears. But for the sake of balancing the game. Adjustment to the bow would be a far better option.

The point is, in order to play a bow build, you already have to use other skills and combos outside of snipe.

The problem is people are complaining about being ganked and blaming it on one skill. People insta gank other from stealth with incap and execute.

Those players are specifically built that way. Just like bombers are specifically built to kill as many people as possibly with zero counterplay.

The thing with these builds are is, they are not 1v1 builds. They have sacrificed all defense and regen to deal as much upfront damage as possible. Snipe in a gank does not equal Snipe 1v1. It just doesn't.

Weakening snipe or any other skill to prevent these players from doing this doesn't stop these players from doing this. It just weakens the actual viable builds that use these skills.

And that is where the hostility comes from. Ignorant players like the OP spouting off nonsense about skills they don't care to learn about.

• Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cloak and Snipe have nothing to do with eachother.

While I dont necessarily advocate deleting snipe from the game, this comment is bordering on the absurd. It's not going to kill really good players more often than not, but the ability to unleash an insane amount of damage from range and then simply disappear off the map is the reason why people hate snipe so much. The problem is of course compounded because snipe is actually broken (not broken OP just broken). The number of times I have had multiple snipes hit at the same time is more than I can count.

Here is an idea. Make is so casting snipe prevents you from cloaking for 5 seconds. Then you will see just how much these skills have to do with each other. Haha.

To that point, cloak is for more OP than snipe. In fact, I believe cloak to be the most overpowered skill in all of Cyro. It allowed a class with the most burst potential to disengage a fight at will, reset, and try again. If your main attack is ranged (snipe), none of the counters do much of anything.
    Edited by Oreyn_Bearclaw on November 30, 2018 8:55PM
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

While I dont necessarily advocate deleting snipe from the game, this comment is bordering on the absurd. It's not going to kill really good players more often than not, but the ability to unleash an insane amount of damage from range and then simply disappear off the map is the reason why people hate snipe so much. The problem is of course compounded because snipe is actually broken (not broken OP just broken). The number of times I have had multiple snipes hit at the same time is more than I can count.

Here is an idea. Make is so casting snipe prevents you from cloaking for 5 seconds. Then you will see just how much these skills have to do with each other. Haha.

To that point, cloak is for more OP than snipe. In fact, I believe cloak to be the most overpowered skill in all of Cyro. It allowed a class with the most burst potential to disengage a fight at will, reset, and try again. If your main attack is ranged (snipe), none of the counters do much of anything.

I actually do agree that Cloak is pretty OP in most situations. However, to be clear, my comment about how Snipe and Cloak have nothing to do with eachother was directed to this line in the OP's initial post:

"No one should have access to cloaking around and two hitting people from massive distances."

My point being, just because Nightblade's use Cloak and Snipe together doesn't mean that snipe should be evaluated through that lens. Every other class can and does use snipe. So trying to balance snipe because of its interaction with cloak is stupid and only works to hurt the ability on other class that do not have cloak.
  • J18696
    J18696
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    R I P
    Edited by J18696 on November 30, 2018 9:03PM
    PC NA Server
    @J18696
    Characters
    Pridē - Dragonknight
    Vanıty - Arcanist
  • Swomp23
    Swomp23
    ✭✭✭✭
    Exodium wrote: »
    There have been 47 thousand thread for this exact same non problem. It has been concluded that its a L2P issue.

Yeah, because there's absolutely no L2P issues in the following rotation:

Cloak - >snipe > snipe > snipe > Cloak > cloak

Lol give me a *** break my cat could walk across my keyboard and come up with a more skilful rotation than the thumbless *** that abuse that skill.

You could dodge roll immediately when you get hit with the first snipe, and the LOS. I don't die to snipe much on its own. And outside of players not paying attention, or seriously laggy conditions, it is hard to land 2 snipes in a row.

I do find it funny that people complain about the spamming of one skill, and then they come in on their dks or wardens, or templars, spamming whip and birds and jabs like they aren't just hitting the same button repeatedly as well.

But they're spamming those abilities in your face, where you can hit them back. There is some risk involved and you need skill to learn to defend yourself.

When you're spamming snipe from 40m away and cloak as soon as someone is heading your way, relying on your team to kill this chaser, there is ABSOLUTELY no skill involved.

It's funny to hear this ''L2P'' bs from the playstyle that requires no skill at all.

And no, when you're engaged in melee combat with someone, you can't spam 2-3 roll dodges in a row to evade those 2 sniper cowards, half a map away.
    XBox One - NA
  • Swomp23
    Swomp23
    ✭✭✭✭

One option would be to make it always crit and then lower the tooltip dmg... those sniping not from cloak would see a dmg decrease, but those sniping from regular visible states would see dmg stay the same.

Or make the snipe channel pull the target out of cloak (rather than on dmg being done)

But how will you eat your wings while playing then? :p
    XBox One - NA
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swomp23 wrote: »
    There have been 47 thousand thread for this exact same non problem. It has been concluded that its a L2P issue.

Lol give me a *** break my cat could walk across my keyboard and come up with a more skilful rotation than the thumbless *** that abuse that skill.

You could dodge roll immediately when you get hit with the first snipe, and the LOS. I don't die to snipe much on its own. And outside of players not paying attention, or seriously laggy conditions, it is hard to land 2 snipes in a row.

I do find it funny that people complain about the spamming of one skill, and then they come in on their dks or wardens, or templars, spamming whip and birds and jabs like they aren't just hitting the same button repeatedly as well.

But they're spamming those abilities in your face, where you can hit them back. There is some risk involved and you need skill to learn to defend yourself.

When you're spamming snipe from 40m away and cloak as soon as someone is heading your way, relying on your team to kill this chaser, there is ABSOLUTELY no skill involved.

It's funny to hear this ''L2P'' bs from the playstyle that requires no skill at all.

And no, when you're engaged in melee combat with someone, you can't spam 2-3 roll dodges in a row to evade those 2 sniper cowards, half a map away.

And if you would read above, this is not a snipe problem, it is more of a cloak problem. Every one of my arguments have been from a Snipe only standpoint. Every single one. And every anti-snipe argument is really just complaining about nightblades.
  • Swomp23
    Swomp23
    ✭✭✭✭
    Swomp23 wrote: »

And if you would read above, this is not a snipe problem, it is more of a cloak problem. Every one of my arguments have been from a Snipe only standpoint. Every single one. And every anti-snipe argument is really just complaining about nightblades.

Cloak without snipe is actually a very legitimate gameplay. It's frustrating to play against because it's so bursty, but you have a counterplay and it takes great skills to make it truly shine.

On the other hand, spamming one button that hits as hard as dizzy, but from 40m away, is super cheap, even without cloak. Cloak just makes it worse.
    XBox One - NA
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I actually do agree that Cloak is pretty OP in most situations. However, to be clear, my comment about how Snipe and Cloak have nothing to do with eachother was directed to this line in the OP's initial post:

"No one should have access to cloaking around and two hitting people from massive distances."

My point being, just because Nightblade's use Cloak and Snipe together doesn't mean that snipe should be evaluated through that lens. Every other class can and does use snipe. So trying to balance snipe because of its interaction with cloak is stupid and only works to hurt the ability on other class that do not have cloak.

@jaws343
    That's a pretty fair point, and certainly, "balance" in a game like this has a lot of moving parts. That said, I don't think people would be complaining about snipe nearly as much if cloak didn't exist (the macro slice or whatever you want to call it is also something that needs looked at). NBs are in a the best position to utilize/abuse snipe because of cloak. While you certainly need to look at it objectively from all angles (including PVE), you cant ignore the proverbial elephant in the room which is invisible NBs 2 shotting scrubs. Haha
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glass cannon crystal frag actually hits far harder than any snipe spammer could dream of. And if they actually start using other abilities with it (rune cage, execute, overload, curse) you get insane amount of damage potential no sniper spammer can replicate. And no this isnt nerf magsorc post. This is "its obviously not balancing issue with snipe" post.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Archers snipe, archers use light attacks, that's what we do in all mmo's, that's what long range classes do.

your trying to strip away everything archers do.
    please stoppit.
  • PhoenixGrey
    PhoenixGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This skill comes more often than not with a health desync and I dont see a fix in the near future.

+1 to whatever nerf anyone proposes or all together deleting the skill.
  • IAVITNI
    IAVITNI
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dodge Roll
    Line of Sight
    Shield
    DK's Wings
    Nightblade Cloak
    Sorc Shield

what happens when your character falls dead and starts sliding, and half a second after.. you can hear the 3 snipe sounds all at once that should have came before you died and started sliding? XD

get outta here sniper

You realize that burst damage can happen with any skill combo without any way to react.

And again, because you appear to have a reading comprehension problem. I have said multiple times, lag is an issue. The health desync, multiple snipes landing at once issue, is a lag issue. Not a snipe issue. If this were a fix snipe post, I would recommend that the lag issue be fixed. But this isn't that. This is a no talent player complaining about a skill that he refuses to learn to play against.

And the biggest problem is you and sitting here acting like you are being killed left and right by snipe all the time. I highly doubt that. Maybe once or twice in a few hours sure. Which is hardly enough to have this much of an anurism over a single skill. And if it is more than that, you are just a trash player.

Let my frags provide Major Defile and stun then we can talk about how Snipe is not broken.

Frags is much easier to avoid than Snipe as it is pre-telegraphed and far more visible.

Frags with major Defile would only out-perform Snipe because of its synergy with the class kit, not because of the skill itself.

Give Assasin's Will Major Defile. It takes 5 light attacks to activate and has a sound indicator attached to it that is much more audible than Snipe. It would only be overpowered because of the rest of the class kit. /sarcasm

The skill is broken and needs to be addressed. It's synergy with Cloak and sneak mechanics is far too strong. It promotes pointless gameplay when used properly and is overbearing when abused.

The fact that you would even consider defending a change to the skill is astounding.

The Major Defile morph needs a re-work. Period.

As for the skill as a whole, it can use a buff in terms of functionality. It's effectiveness is far to elastic.

If a chair only functions as a chair when it's facing North and crumbles when you sit on it facing South, would you say that chair is fine? Would that chair not need a fix? Or would you only sit on that chair only facing North when all your friends and family are sitting South of you just to prove a point?

Proc sets were nerfed because they were over-performing, but also because they were promoting a toxic playing environment. Snipe is having the same effect as the latter. It needs to be addressed.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Snipe is top problem why cyro in such terrible state coz zos made it 100% casual-friendly. Snipe is contradict how skill should perform: 40meters Uppercaut that can be spammed from absolute safety with morphs that either allow to spam it from even more safe distance or on top of it damage apply strongest pvp debuff doesnt look balanced in any part of it.
    It is balanced only in the eyes of those archers glasscannons that filled entire cyro now. No wonder to see them coming here and defend overperforming skill simply because they too addicted to it.
    Templar Dark Flare have almost same mechanic(hardhitting casttime ranged ability with major defile) but it not even half as rudiculous as Snipe. Compare those 2 skills and you will see where doez one of them stop being balanced.
    Edited by Cinbri on December 1, 2018 7:03AM
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭

By the time you line up your bow and shoot, cloak has generally worn off. If cloak hasn't worn off when you shoot, it almost always wears off before the arrow reaches the target (shooting from max range).

If you have the lethal arrow morph, the poison DOT will automatically pull you out of stealth (you cannot get back into stealth (sneak eye close) while in active combat; while the poison DOT is active on your target, the game considers you to be 'in active combat').

Cloak isn't needed to land a crit - you can specifically build for crit ... meaning you can have 80+ crit chance while attacking from regular visible states. You don't need cloak to land a crit.

Increased damage - if you use the other morph, focused aim, you get increased damage by virtue of the automatic reduction in the enemy's armor (minor fracture).

The damage of snipe (morphs) can hardly be attributed to cloak. Damage increases when sniping from max range, from using weapon damage/crit potions, monster sets, gear, penetration, mundus stones, enchantments, CP, etc. When I am trying to max a 1-shot using my bow from a distance, I generally do not use cloak - it wastes my time and resources.

Edited by Maryal on December 1, 2018 7:43AM
  • robpr
    robpr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make Rapid Fire a first bow skill, move Snipe to ult adjusting the damage, problem solved?

I dont have much problems with it as is (I use my baseball bat to reflect it back), the only problem is that Snipe is barely visible on time to react due to lag. At the time you see second arrow coming, you get hit by 2 invisible ones.
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dodge Roll
    Line of Sight
    Shield
    DK's Wings
    Nightblade Cloak
    Sorc Shield

get outta here sniper

This is exactly right. The problem has gone on for years (not constantly, but on and off). When you fire off skills/abilities you are sending data to the server, your 'data' or 'commands' flow into the server queue, from there the server executes those commands against your target. When everything is acting properly, this happens seamlessly. But, when there is a heavy load on the server (you experience it as lag), that queue gets backed up (milliseconds) and fires off the backed up skills/abilities all at once.

This problem was 'lovingly' referred to as 'macro slicing' on the forums a while back (a slang term, there are no actual macros involved). Unfortunately, macro slicing re-occurs from time to time. When it becomes more persistent, and when we complain loud enough, the devs try to figure out why it's occurring and fashion a fix for it ... things are fine for a while, but then changes are made to the game, new gear is introduced, code gets changed and now something else is triggering the problem. It's very much a wash, rinse, and repeat cycle.

Edited by Maryal on December 1, 2018 8:44AM
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Dodge Roll
    Line of Sight
    Shield
    DK's Wings
    Nightblade Cloak
    Sorc Shield

get outta here sniper

Except that this is exactly the issue. Because of how it interacts with lag and it makes the ability glitching more often than it actually works so players can't actually use the intended counterplay. And that's not even mentioning how it synergizes with cloak and sneak creating unhealthy playstyles. I mean, I get what you say with its a lag issue not a snipe issue but the issue isn't exactly new. Maybe they can't fix the root of the problem but they still ought to do something about the problem, no?

Its one of the worst designed skills in the game anw. Just rework the damn skill to make it something that is actually more useful and more skilled. Something that could actually be a buff to PVE bow builds as well.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That is not the conclusion. Snipe from stealth has almost all of the same effects as incap strike and often achieves higher damage. This is not a L2P issue, as there is no other skill in the game that gives you the effects of one of the best single target ultimates at range and on command. It’s unbalanced, simple as that.

Not even close to true. Snipe is easily in the top five broken skills in PvP. See above explanation.

Wrong. Sniping from cloak adds a stun to snipe. See above explanation as to why that’s not ok.
    Archers snipe, archers use light attacks, that's what we do in all mmo's, that's what long range classes do.

your trying to strip away everything archers do.
    please stoppit.

Here’s where the disconnect is. No ones trying to take away the snipe function. Archers should have a long range option. However, if it’s to remain at its current power and effect level then it should be an ultimate. There could easily be a single target snipe option and a placeable ballista option (again see my above explanation discussing the power of snipe). If it remains a skill as it is now, then it needs to undergo some adjustments. Let’s assume people want to keep range, if balanced it would see a small damage reduction for both morphs and major defile changed to minor, or some such. Personally I don’t think NBs need attacks from stealth to stun either but that might be another argument.
    Edited by Vapirko on December 1, 2018 10:28AM
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why don't we just NERF everything. Then everyone can just stand around with their thumbs up their butts and throw stinkers at one another. Then just wait someone will complain someone else's Stinker is overpowered and cry NERF that too. Sick and tired of the nerf this or nerf that threads by players who get mad because they are getting killed in Cyrodiil and blame it on a skill.
    Edited by Palidon on December 1, 2018 11:16PM
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Palidon wrote: »
    Why don't we just NERF everything. Then everyone can just stand around with their thumbs up their butts and throw stinkers at one another. Then just wait someone will complain someone else's Stinker is overpowered and cry NERF that too. Sick and tired of the nerf this or nerf that threads by players who get mad because they are getting killed in Cyrodiil and blame it on a skill.

I dont want to nerf snipe. I want snipe deleted. Hell replace it with an undodgeable, unblockable, self healing stun that still applies major defile and adds major fracture while dealing damage as well. That would still be more survivable than a massive damage dealing 1 sec cast time ability that can be shot from Bloodmaybe to Dragonclaw and does not register animation, damage, or a sound from the first hit until the third hit strikes. It should have never been in the game. I'm fine with extremely strong skills, this skill in particular however has been exploited by bad players as a way to troll good players. It's nothing more than a form of griefing.
    Edited by ZarkingFrued on December 4, 2018 5:59PM
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dodge Roll
    Line of Sight
    Shield
    DK's Wings
    Nightblade Cloak
    Sorc Shield
    Oh boy. Here we go. The famous "I'm gonna call you a child and insult your intelligence as a human being while asserting my superiority in video games by saying you dont know how to play" argument. I think you may be the one showing your level of immaturity with this comment. 14k tooltip unmitigated generally. So it hits anywhere from 7-10k on most builds. I'll admit saying 14k outright is an exaggeration, but I wouldnt be on a forum discussing a skill in a game if I did not have a broad knowledge of the game and counterplay options for the skill. I ignored your "outside of laggy situations" comment because snipe is a laggy skill. Something is wrong with it. Honestly I would have this discussion with you, but it seems you take the low road when someone says something you dont agree with.
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dodge Roll
    Line of Sight
    Shield
    DK's Wings
    Nightblade Cloak
    Sorc Shield

get outta here sniper

Bro your constant insults make you look like trash person tbh. You've never played against me or seen me play. You could be talking all of this smack, and get Xed by me. You realize part of being good at a game is understanding the flaws of the game, right?