The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Cast your vote for ESO Live

• Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesnt matter, important quetions will be dodged, a higher up in shorts will roll his eyes, i have more faith in the elections going on.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Content Design
    You didn't actually tell us what "QA" meant. I figured it out from the comments, though.
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    QA
    Because why is ZoS not listing to feed back and not implementing things that should have never gone live.
    Why is ZoS making huge chaotic changes instead of small changes that actually push things toward balance.
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.

• Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    QA
    Wanted to see Marketing as a choice! We should hear from the folks really running this game I'd think.
    PC-NA
  • Qwazzy
    Qwazzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    QA
    Worth the watch this week.
    Smallscale/Solo player on multiple servers

PC North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 33
    AD Nightblade - PvP 17
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 19
    AD Necromancer - PvP 22
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 20
    EP Templar - PvP 21
    EP Nightblade - PvP 20
    DC Sorcerer - PvP 16
    DC Templar - PvP 24
    DC Nightblade - PvP 18
    Xbox North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 32
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 20
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 14
    AD Templar - PvP 41
    AD Templar - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 14
    AD Warden - PvP 29
    AD Nightblade - PvP 27
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 18
    AD Necromancer - PvP 14
    Xbox Europe - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 42
    AD Templar - PvP 36
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 16
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    You didn't actually tell us what "QA" meant. I figured it out from the comments, though.
    That's because they don't actually know.

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    QA
    Qwazz wrote: »
    Worth the watch this week.

Indeed. And with lots of popcorn.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Sygil05
    Sygil05
    ✭✭✭
    QA
    I guess the devs from the departments players REALLY want to hear from don't want to take part in this, so I voted for hearing from the QA team. It seems like every patch introduces more bugs, yet there is a dedicated team that is supposed to be preventing these from occurring. It would be interesting to hear the challenges they face, and how their work gets prioritized.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Content Design
    if the lore master was one of the poll options, I can see him taking a lot of votes cuz he is awesome
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UI
    Because why is ZoS not listing to feed back and not implementing things that should have never gone live.
    Why is ZoS making huge chaotic changes instead of small changes that actually push things toward balance.

QA are not in charge of balance.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UI
    Sygil05 wrote: »
    I guess the devs from the departments players REALLY want to hear from don't want to take part in this, so I voted for hearing from the QA team. It seems like every patch introduces more bugs, yet there is a dedicated team that is supposed to be preventing these from occurring. It would be interesting to hear the challenges they face, and how their work gets prioritized.

See, this makes sense. I think a lot of people don't actually know what QA means, as some of their gripes have nothing to do with that department. In particular, it would be interesting to know their priorities.
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    QA
    If you can find whomever the QA person is there buried in the storage closet, bring him/her out. Hell I’m surprised ZOS even has anyone on the payroll that does it.
  • RedRook
    RedRook
    ✭✭✭✭
    Art
    Because nobody is pissed off at the art department.
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Combat team.
  • Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UI
    The console-style character creation screen would be a sensible addition for gamepad users (on pc). Will it ever happen? Ditto the options menu, etc. Changing inputs for specific menus is jarring and very strange.
    Edited by Ohtimbar on November 6, 2018 8:49PM
    forever stuck in combat
  • Saphayla
    Saphayla
    ✭✭✭
    What does QA stand for?
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    QA
    We get the content designers on a lot when they have new content to present. And we've certainly met at least one artist before. But I'm not sure you've ever talked about QA, and certainly ESO is "famous" (or infamous) for having its fair share of bugs. It would be good for player/customer morale to see that the QA team are real people and to learn more about how complicated the code is.

My vote would be, in order, QA > UI > Art
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • Gaeliator
    Gaeliator
    ✭✭
    QA
    The next keyboard war is around the corner, prepare yourself!
  • Solinur
    Solinur
    ✭✭✭
    UI
    I want UI and only addon authors with more than 50k downloads to be allowed to use the chat :D
    @Solinur Pact EU - PC (Solinur: Templar - Magicka DD, Moves-like-Günther: Sorcerer - Stamina DD, Kinara Sol: Templar - Stamina DD, )
    Addon Author
  • VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Despite what we may vote, I have this feeling we'll be getting Art or Contend Design instead.
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    QA
    QA because that will farm the most lols . Oh an bring back the LOL button again thanks .
  • THE_BIG_BOSS
    THE_BIG_BOSS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Art
    You Guys are really salty ****ers. If the game is so broken why arent you leaving?
    Edited by THE_BIG_BOSS on November 6, 2018 9:48PM
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm abstaining.

I'd rather have somebody volunteer to appear rather than turn this into an unpopularity contest. And if you're not normally comfortable speaking to an audience, having just a few lead-in days to prepare is only going to exacerbate any nervous feelings. And I don't expect personnel hired without business communication prerequisites to engage in extemporaneous business communication. Even in a more casual setting like ESO+. Save their specialties for short, pre-recorded videos and official articles.

Honestly, I'd rather see Lawrence uncover some long-lost Factotum poems in preparation of the Clockwork Celebration. Because he's kind of amazing at that kind of stuff.
    signing off
  • The_Brosteen
    The_Brosteen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bet if you had a 'Combat Team' option, it'd win this poll hands down.

Bet you're right. Weird how its not an option
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UI
    Why no minimap in the base game? I needs to know!
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Content Design
    I would love to see something on map designing. Thoughts on cliff and river placement, and all the other stuff.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other: none of the above. I enjoy the game. I don't have any issues. And I don't watch streaming crap - I don't have the bandwidth for it. Eh, I wouldn't watch it if I DID have the bw. SO not my thing.
    Edited by Sylvermynx on November 7, 2018 12:22AM
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    UI
    I'd probably like to change my vote to QA and ask the simple question of "What the hell happened in Murkmire?"
    Sooooo many things were broken and remain broken.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Content Design
    As a fan, I'm most interested in hearing the insights, processes, and inspirations of the content team.

As a player, I'm most interested in the combat team coming on here to explain themselves.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Art
    Which department designs the zones? Art or Content Design?
    PS4 Pro NA