Options
  • nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭
    John_1999 wrote: »
    As you can read here:

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/54935

its completely free.

But you have to own (to buy) the Clockwork City DLC to get access to the Clockwork City event, to get the mount.

To buy = not for free @ ZOS

I want my completely free Indrik mount @ ZOS.

Pleas give the ppl. who dont own the dlc or are not subbing a chance to get it.

And look how conveniently there is a ESO plus trial event in addition to Clockwork anniversary.
    [PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!
    Options
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @John_1999

why don't you change the misleading title? :)
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
    Options
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »
    @John_1999

just as soon as you all check the date of the post.

yes OP is wrong. but this post also happens to be a bit of a necro. you know... just a touch
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
    Options
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Linaleah wrote: »
    @John_1999

yes OP is wrong. but this post also happens to be a bit of a necro. you know... just a touch

Believe me, before I posted a request to OP I checked dates.
    Fully awared of the necro and that people post in outdated thread based on misleading data.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
    Options
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Linaleah wrote: »
    @John_1999

Believe me, before I posted a request to OP I checked dates.
    Fully awared of the necro and that people post in outdated thread based on misleading data.

/shrug. I'm just saying its quite possible this being a necro and all - OP is long gone and didn't expect to have to suddenly be asked to change the title of an old and irrelevant thread
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
    Options
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Boo hoo, I’d say it’s close enough to free. I don’t even want the mount, but I’m glad to see ZoS introducing non-crown store methods of getting mounts.
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
    Options
  • Taliuz
    Taliuz
    Soul Shriven
    This mount isn't free, As long as you pay any currency either in-game or irl a item is not free. This will be like saying that all the horses in the stables that you buy from gold are also free, you just need to work first to get them.
    Options
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was an eso plus trial the weekend of the clockwork city celebration...so you had access to it. There are going to be plenty of events this year (15 more) where you can get more than enough tickets to get your feathers and berries to evolve.

If you need instructions here’s a video guide showing you what you need to do to get the base Nascent Indrik and how to evolve it should you chose to do so.
    https://youtu.be/lkjy02XqKv8
    YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.
    Options
  • Rezzinu
    Rezzinu
    ✭✭✭
    Taliuz wrote: »
    This mount isn't free, As long as you pay any currency either in-game or irl a item is not free. This will be like saying that all the horses in the stables that you buy from gold are also free, you just need to work first to get them.

Why necro a thread? Seriously, why?
    Options
  • John_1999
    John_1999
    ✭✭✭
    Shimmer wrote: »
    There was an eso plus trial the weekend of the clockwork city celebration...so you had access to it. There are going to be plenty of events this year (15 more) where you can get more than enough tickets to get your feathers and berries to evolve.

If you need instructions here’s a video guide showing you what you need to do to get the base Nascent Indrik and how to evolve it should you chose to do so.

@Shimmer ty, this is very kind of you :smile:
    Magicka Templar: Tammi von Tamriel
    Stammina Templar: John James Smith

-Current CP: 3601-

-Just a noob in a world full of pro's.-
    -There is no bussines like lag bussines-
    Options
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hate to break it to you...but That is the Entire Concept behind the Marketing Strategy...
    Sell DLC’s and/or ESO+
    Options
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    John_1999 wrote: »
    Shimmer wrote: »

@Shimmer ty, this is very kind of you :smile:

:) I remade this video twice, trying to explain it the best I could. Hope it helps!
    YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.
    Options
  • Grandma
    Grandma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    uhm.. there are other events that give you even more tickets than cwc.. and when the cwc event started everyone got free ESO+ for a week..
    GH / 3/04/2021 / Elemental Catalyst Necromancer
    Options
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taliuz wrote: »

@Taliuz That's like saying "nothing is free, because you still need to pay for food to stay alive to get the supposed "free" stuff.

Also nice Necro. Old threads are not supposed to be brought back unless they become relevant again somehow.
    Edited by Ratzkifal on February 13, 2019 3:42PM
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
    Options
  • BringerOfOmens
    BringerOfOmens
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the necro was to honor the upcoming necro class :tongue:
    Options
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why can’t we let this thread die peacefully?
    Options
  • xan4silkb14_ESO
    xan4silkb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    For every event that is gated behind some paid content delivering tickets ZoS is almost obligated to allow all players to access that content for at least part of the time the event is happening. Isn't Thieve's guild and Dark Brotherhood next?
    So far, we've had:
    Clockwork City Event November 15th through 26th with ESO+ free November 15th through 21st
    Morrowind Event February 7th through 18th with ESO+ February 7th through 12th.

The other 4 events so far did not require DLCs and thus no ESO+ trial as I recall.
    Options