Maintenance for the week of January 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 21
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Take Part in ESO’s End-of-Year Events & Unlock an Indrik Mount"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Take Part in ESO’s End-of-Year Events & Unlock an Indrik Mount. Would you like to have your own Indrik mount? The wait is almost over. Take part in ESO's upcoming events between October and December to summon a majestic beast of your own, completely free.
Gina Bruno
Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | Facebook | Twitter
Staff Post
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you guys. Any chance we can get a dwemer spider mount we can evolve to have different led lights next year?
    Edited by Aliyavana on October 10, 2018 5:36PM
    Zebendal- Stam Sorc, PC NA
  • LoupSolitaire
    If f I understand,if we don't want or can't do dungeon,we can say good bye to the mount,right?
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nope, you can actually collect enought event tickets from other events to make up for it :)
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • LoupSolitaire
    Are you sure?

I've a doubt due to this sentence : "Once you have all four feathers,use them to summon your own Nascent Indrik mount!",and the fact each feather has a specific look.

But if it's confirmed than any feathers is ok,it's great,as I plan to particpate to every other events!
  • TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure?

I've a doubt due to this sentence : "Once you have all four feathers,use them to summon your own Nascent Indrik mount!",and the fact each feather has a specific look.

But if it's confirmed than any feathers is ok,it's great,as I plan to particpate to every other events!

Here's the important bit from the announcement:
    Every time a new in-game event starts, you’ll be able to purchase the new Indrik Feather AND any previous feathers. You are not locked out of purchasing feathers from previous events, so if you weren’t able to collect enough Event Tickets previously, you always have a chance to catch up.

So you can get the Undaunted feather from the New Life Festival, but you should save some vouchers from the Clockwork event ;)
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the event tickets are a generic currency, only the feathers themselves are event specific.

So, you could in theory earn enough tickets in the Witches Festival to buy the feather from the Undaunted Celebrations.

But, you can't but the Undaunted Feather during the Clockwork City festival.
    - Ah never mind clarified above - neat!

Purely my interpretation based on prior notes and the PTS.
    Edited by anadandy on October 10, 2018 6:05PM
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A couple of questions:

Will it be possible to have multiple indrik mounts on one account so that we can accumulate the different morph styles?

If so, can an account have more than one of a particular feather on hand at a time?
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer
    Linnea Heavy-Pockets - EP Nord Templar brawler
    Lollygags-Where-She-Likes - EP Argonian Templar healer
    Gurtha gra-Margaz - DC Orc Sorcerer stormflailer
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    PC NA
  • pema
    pema
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Could you guys explain how it works for the witches festival. Are you only able to get one event ticket per account a day or is this on the first plunder on each character?

If it's one per account then I'm totally screwed as I'm on holiday a week and then no longer can make the 10.
    For an event that should take 3 months being cut out on the first part would real suck :(
    Officer of Alith Legion
    Ebonheart Pact guild, EU server.
    Check out our site alithlegion.com
  • pema
    pema
    ✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    The ticketing system seems reasonably generous.

For example, if someone doesn't have CwC and completely misses that event, then doing nFG1 every day of the Undaunted event will yield 18 tickets--almost enough to cover two events.

The thing that I'm curious about, @ZOS_GinaBruno is how the daily cooldown is reset. Is it 24 hours from the previous ticket? 20 hours from the previous ticket? Or does it reset at a particular time each day (if so, what time?).

I'm not sure it works like this. On PTS it was 4 different kind of feathers, so I wonder if it's possible to do that.
    Officer of Alith Legion
    Ebonheart Pact guild, EU server.
    Check out our site alithlegion.com
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pema wrote: »
    code65536 wrote: »
    The ticketing system seems reasonably generous.

For example, if someone doesn't have CwC and completely misses that event, then doing nFG1 every day of the Undaunted event will yield 18 tickets--almost enough to cover two events.

The thing that I'm curious about, @ZOS_GinaBruno is how the daily cooldown is reset. Is it 24 hours from the previous ticket? 20 hours from the previous ticket? Or does it reset at a particular time each day (if so, what time?).

I'm not sure it works like this. On PTS it was 4 different kind of feathers, so I wonder if it's possible to do that.

The article was quite clear that you can buy the feather for that event or any previous event. So if you miss one event, then you can collect extra tickets during the next event and buy the missing feather.
    PC/NA ― GM of The Merchant's Reserve ― Officer of Nightfighters
    @code65536
    DC – Breton Nightblade – DD – Snow Oryx   ☙
    DC – Dunmer Dragonknight – DD/Tank – Cinder Oryx   ☙
    EP – Altmer Sorcerer – DD – Elim Crake
    DC – Breton Templar – Healer – Zebulon the Spirit Bear
    AD – Bosmer Nightblade – DD – Higgs Bosmer
    DC – Argonian Dragonknight – Tank – Erects-the-Horns-of-War
    DC – Redguard Sorceress – DD – Rallina Oryx
    DC – Altmer Nightblade – DD – Joyèd

@code4096
    DC – Dunmer Nightblade – DD – Raven Oryx   ☙
    DC – Argonian Dragonknight – Tank – Takes-All-Blame
    DC – Altmer Sorceress – DD – Codegasm

The Flawless Conqueror  •  Dro-m'Athra Destroyer  •  Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor  •  Voice of Reason  •  Bringer of Light  •  Blackrose Executioner

Add-Ons: Itemization BrowserLoot LogDeconstruction Junk MarkerRaidificatorPurge TrackervHoF Status PanelAsylum Status PanelDressing RoomCombat Alerts
  • wtlonewolf20
    wtlonewolf20
    ✭✭✭✭
    My question is how much has changed between what was in the PTS and what will be live? The article is not very clear.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/438653/pts-patch-notes-v4-2-2
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hold on.... You can evolve your Indrik Mount? When did this become pokemon?
    Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne
    Kaiser of Tacoma - EP Lvl 16 Warden NA PC Kyne

The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Baron of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Warden NA PC
    Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC
    Chancellor of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC
    Pharaoh of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 NightBlade NA PC
    Duke of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Dragon Knight NA PC
    Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Retired from the war, now Dungeon Healer & Quester
    Magrain - DC Lvl 50 Nightblade NA PC - Spying for EP, Master Crafter
    Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war. RIP.
    Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption. RIP
    Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018. RIP
    Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma. RIP
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yay, dates! :smiley: Hopefully I will be able to get my computer working in time for the first event...
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    An Indrik, hm? How does it taste?
    PC/EU Sotha Sil

EP Zergborn
    DC Zergbored

dedicated derpsorc
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    robeauch wrote: »
    OK, so, assuming the event dates are inclusive*, here's the number of tickets you can get per event:

Witches Festival: 15 days, 15 tickets
    Clockwork City Celebration: 12 days, 24 tickets
    Undaunted Celebration: 7 days, 21 tickets
    New Life Festival: 21 days, 21 tickets

Since all four tickets will be available by the time New Life rolls around, that should leave a lot of flexibility for most folks, even with the 12-ticket limit. (Example, for someone who hates dungeons: If you grind out *all* available daily tickets from Witches and Clockwork, you'd have the first 2 feathers plus your max stockpile of 12 tickets. You could then skip Undaunted entirely, yet still buy its feather, with 2 tickets left over. Then you only need 8 more from New Life.)

The only issue might be for someone who doesn't have access to Clockwork, and who doesn't want to run dungeons. You'd max out at 36 tickets of the 40 needed for the mount. Your options there would be:
    - subscribe to ESO Plus or buy Clockwork,
    - run two dungeons even though grouping is outside your comfort zone,
    - or skip all the events and play the content you enjoy. It's just one mount.

*(By "inclusive," I mean that if the event dates are October 18 - November 1, you can get a ticket on Oct 18, and also Nov 1, and every day between, for a total of 15 tickets, in that example. If it turns out the dates aren't inclusive, then subtract one day from each event listed above.)

Based on the wording I would guess that you can just store up plunder skulls and open one a day even after the end of the event to get a ticket? @ZOS_GinaBruno
    NA ~ Izanerys (NB/Templar/Sorc): Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi (NB/Sorc): Zerg Squad / Banana Squad
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Based on the wording I would guess that you can just store up plunder skulls and open one a day even after the end of the event to get a ticket? @ZOS_GinaBruno

When we got a ticket during the Wolfhunter PTS, the ticket came with the skull, not inside the skull. The wording of the article ("alongside the first Dremora Plunder Skull you earn each day") is also consistent with what we had seen on the PTS.
    @code65536

@code4096

The Flawless Conqueror  •  Dro-m'Athra Destroyer  •  Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor  •  Voice of Reason  •  Bringer of Light  •  Blackrose Executioner

Add-Ons: Itemization BrowserLoot LogDeconstruction Junk MarkerRaidificatorPurge TrackervHoF Status PanelAsylum Status PanelDressing RoomCombat Alerts
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm happy that they're being so generous with the tickets and that you can buy previous feathers when a new event starts. I'll be away during part of the CWC event (US Thanksgiving holiday), but that one gives out 2 tickets for the first daily you complete. And, CWC has one of the EASIEST dailies (provided you plan ahead) - the Crowfeather Court.

Plus, since we don't have to use LFG for the Undaunted event, my spouse and I can just run one of the Zone 1s on normal. Easy, peasy, for 3 tickets.

For those who don't own CWC or aren't an ESO+ member, you can bet the DLC will be on a good discount during the event. Well, hopefully it will, as previous ones have been during their anniversary events.

Basically, the tickets are general, and can be used during any event to buy any feathers that are for sale. First event, vendor will only have the Witches Festival feather. Second event, they will have the Witches Festival feather and the CWC feather. Third event...etc.

So, even with holidays and travel, I think most players can get enough event tickets for all four feathers without too much difficulty.
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where did wrothgar anniversary go? isnt that in november? Not complaining, just wondering. I know there is only a total of 28 days left this year, where theres no event.
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭
    For whatever reason, whereas last year the wrothgar event was in November, this year it was in August.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭
    kringled_1 wrote: »
    For whatever reason, whereas last year the wrothgar event was in November, this year it was in August.

It's because of Clockwork City event, I think
    None of us is getting any younger, you know.
    Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.
    ...All true adventures include some deep bruises and frantic screaming, right?
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom The article states that you can store up to 12 tickets. But the cap is only 10 tickets for accounts without ESO+.

My main account with ESO+ has a 12-ticket limit, but my mule account without ESO+ only has a 10-ticket limit.

Is this intended? Or a bug? If it is intended, the article should probably be adjusted to reflect this.
    @code65536

@code4096

• Tulare_Verlaris
    Whose idea was it to have all these events which require so many instances to be open like needing to do trials/dungeons/public dungeons every day for skulls during the Witches festival? The servers cannot cope with normal capacity as it is, like during peak times the dungeon finder never works properly on PC EU.

Now it is yet again unplayable even later into the evening due to these events. I enjoy new events but these need to be designed better so everyone does not need to be in instances at once, because ZoS obviously can't seem to have a healthy system that can cope with normal demand. If it is unfixable, which it seems to be as it has been going on for YEARS now, try to design things to be done in the world so the game can remain even remotely playable...
  • shimmys
    shimmys
    So is it only 1 event ticket per day?
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone tell me where plunder skulls drop from now? Is it only group dungeons or can you still get them from public ones as well? Sorry, been away for a bit and can't seem to find any clear guide on this.
    Edited by LadyDestiny on October 19, 2018 8:32AM
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Gina,

What happens if someone misses the feather in the final event (New Life)?
    Since there won't be an event following that one, will there be a mechanism put in place so that they still "have a chance to catch up" on that final feather?
    Edited by bearbelly on November 7, 2018 10:20PM
    PC/NA Solo
  • AlvinAwesome212
    Hello,

What if we miss an event to get the feather? We have Event tickets saved up, but the Impresario will only spawn when the events are live correct?

If we miss the event for a couple of days, will be still be able to acquire a feather that we missed?

IF so, how is it possible to get the last feather AFTER the New Life Event?

Thank you
    Name: AlvinAwesome
    Guild: The Lunar Collective
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭
    indrik feather part 2: ok so it's off to cwc. it offers double harvest from craft nodes. i guess zos has forgotten that some of the dailies require the harvesting of nodes? will there be any nodes to harvest with the armies of double noders running around cwc???? or do those daily nodes spawn separately from crafting nodes?