The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Why is no one discussing bleeds strength?

• IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicko_Lps wrote: »
    @Nicko_Lps they poison dot+bleed dot+dawnbreakerDot+ Some still using sload dot and to even get more crazy? Stack on top of that axe bleeds + WW bleeds.
    Well as a quick reminder. And good luck using that dbos and recharging 300 ult in 3-5 seconds that these dots last.
    Leave werewolf out of this. At this time werewolves are close to extinction we don't need some theory bs what will never work in Praxis.

Yeap they are close to extinct thats the reason they pull out so much damage from just 3 keys. Yep its balanced.

As about that stacking part read above.

And how many werewolves have you seen in PvP in comparison to stamdens? Yeah so unbalanced that no one wants to play it because it's sooooo op :lol:
    How many werewolves do you see in the top trial min maxing teams in comparison to mag blades?
    Ever wondered why?
    Stop commenting on stuff you have no idea about please.
    Your just making yourself look like a fool at this point.
    As for the stacking I explained to you why your logic about stacking doesn't work with ww.
    Edited by IlCanis_LupuslI on October 11, 2018 4:35PM
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting points here. Bleeds are pretty weak in PVE, and Master dual wield is nowhere near powerful enough to compete with a Monster set. I wonder how bleeds could be adjusted to be more powerful in PVE and less in PVP.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bleeds are powerful in 1vs1 situations (Auridon, Alikir) but absolutely garbage in the average laggy mess in open world pvp.
    Edited by IlCanis_LupuslI on October 11, 2018 4:37PM
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bleeds are powerful in 1vs1 situations (Auridon, Alikir) but absolutely garbage in the average laggy mess in open world pvp.

Bleed builds aren't meta beause of 1v1. Bleeds add an insane amount of damage to the point it basically becomes burst. Meta builds wll add proc sets in too, dealing 5k dmg a sec and it's basically free dmg so they have very high sustain and can build for good survivability too.

• Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nicko_Lps they poison dot+bleed dot+dawnbreakerDot+ Some still using sload dot and to even get more crazy? Stack on top of that axe bleeds + WW bleeds.
    Well as a quick reminder. And good luck using that dbos and recharging 300 ult in 3-5 seconds that these dots last.
    Leave werewolf out of this. At this time werewolves are close to extinction we don't need some theory bs what will never work in Praxis.

Yeap they are close to extinct thats the reason they pull out so much damage from just 3 keys. Yep its balanced.

And how many werewolves have you seen in PvP in comparison to stamdens? Yeah so unbalanced that no one wants to play it because it's sooooo op :lol:
    How many werewolves do you see in the top trial min maxing teams in comparison to mag blades?
    Ever wondered why?
    As for the stacking I explained to you why your logic about stacking doesn't work with ww.

Did you see anywhere me calling WW op?
    I said it dish out that much damage for 3 key combo, that triggers u? Yeah sorry but with 3 keys click click click should not be so rewarding, that does not mean its OP.

Now take your crusade for WW glory and supremacy somewhere else please since the last thing i care about is WW.

You just got caught on something i said wrong and blablabla blablabla lecturing me, youre one of the guys i probably farm in packs of 5 in cyrodiil.

Have fun WW boi.
  • Xeniph
    Xeniph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xeniph wrote: »
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    Because:
    "Waaah big scary tanks stole my wife and killed my dog, I wan a hard counter because I can't kill them waaah"
    Tl;dr Scrubs don't realize how quickly tanky builds (that aren't useless no dmg ones) die when they are locked down and pressured, so want easy peasy kills.

Scrubs and ex-skyrim players with 0 mmo exp fail to realize:

1)tanks are ment to take damage NOT doing damage or heal.
    2)DD's are ment to deal damage and not heal+tank.
    3)healers are ment to sustain a fair amount of damage while healing them+allies while not being able to dish out dps.

Nobody here is talking about 40k+++ HP tanks, but you failed to realize this as well i assume.

Is 1997 aware you are missing? You are failing to realize that only games that respect the "Holy Trinity" worth this way.

Gone are the days where tanks only tank, healers only heal and all dps wear light/medium armor and die in 3 hits.

This is what you get when you can spec how you want and are allowed to hybridize. In fact, "play how you want" was one the largest selling point and remains so.

This is from someone with 22 years of MMO experience. Your preconceptions are outdated.

If you have 22 years of MMO experience (LOL) You should see how terribly balanced ESO is, but im quite sure that youre that EX-Skyrim player.

If you are a PvE player, i can understand your PoV since you know nothing about cyrodiil.
    Now when you see a tank bursting more damage than a magsorc and bursting down 2 shields in 2 sec while whole forum is whining about shields its balanced right? While magsorcs can burst non-tanks fairly, unlike gods of burst stamblades ofc that 2key burst.

Balance?
    Tanks doing more burst from glassy builds?
    22 years MMO experience ?
    GG

You can deflect all you like. However no build in heavy armor in Cyrodiil "outbursts" anyone speced glass cannon. The success of those builds come from sustained pressure with good survivability.

If ANY "glass cannon" is being out bursted by ANY heavy armor build they need to re-evaluate their build/playstyle. Because they are doing it wrong, period.

I can deflect because i have the 90% of my free+game time inside cyrodiil.
    Now you can deflect the reality that is presented to you as much as you like, im not here to force you.

People running heavy armor inside cyrodiil to cover up their messy mistakes, as a heavy armor tankling can do several mistakes before it dies. Now a glassy build specially like mine, 1 mistake is enough YET HIS burst on ME is way better than MY burst on HIM and THAT itself is not balance. Try to analyze that, try alot.

Well I have spent 99% of my in-game time since PC release in Cyrodiil. I only solo pve to get monster helms and whatnot.

I can't help if someone is bad at their class. Well, I could but you're kind of a rude lil ****.

I play all the classes and close to every spec over the last four years and I can say that if this is happening to you, it's YOU.
    Here since Beta.

Characters: All of them, both Stamina and Magicka.
  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because:
    "Waaah big scary tanks stole my wife and killed my dog, I wan a hard counter because I can't kill them waaah"
    Tl;dr Scrubs don't realize how quickly tanky builds (that aren't useless no dmg ones) die when they are locked down and pressured, so want easy peasy kills.

3)healers are ment to sustain a fair amount of damage while healing them+allies while not being able to dish out dps.

Nobody here is talking about 40k+++ HP tanks, but you failed to realize this as well i assume.

Is 1997 aware you are missing? You are failing to realize that only games that respect the "Holy Trinity" worth this way.

Gone are the days where tanks only tank, healers only heal and all dps wear light/medium armor and die in 3 hits.

This is what you get when you can spec how you want and are allowed to hybridize. In fact, "play how you want" was one the largest selling point and remains so.

This is from someone with 22 years of MMO experience. Your preconceptions are outdated.

If you have 22 years of MMO experience (LOL) You should see how terribly balanced ESO is, but im quite sure that youre that EX-Skyrim player.

If you are a PvE player, i can understand your PoV since you know nothing about cyrodiil.
    Now when you see a tank bursting more damage than a magsorc and bursting down 2 shields in 2 sec while whole forum is whining about shields its balanced right? While magsorcs can burst non-tanks fairly, unlike gods of burst stamblades ofc that 2key burst.

Balance?
    GG

You can deflect all you like. However no build in heavy armor in Cyrodiil "outbursts" anyone speced glass cannon. The success of those builds come from sustained pressure with good survivability.

If ANY "glass cannon" is being out bursted by ANY heavy armor build they need to re-evaluate their build/playstyle. Because they are doing it wrong, period.

Now you can deflect the reality that is presented to you as much as you like, im not here to force you.

People running heavy armor inside cyrodiil to cover up their messy mistakes, as a heavy armor tankling can do several mistakes before it dies. Now a glassy build specially like mine, 1 mistake is enough YET HIS burst on ME is way better than MY burst on HIM and THAT itself is not balance. Try to analyze that, try alot.

Well I have spent 99% of my in-game time since PC release in Cyrodiil. I only solo pve to get monster helms and whatnot.

I can't help if someone is bad at their class. Well, I could but you're kind of a rude lil ****.

I play all the classes and close to every spec over the last four years and I can say that if this is happening to you, it's YOU.

Im a rude lil **** while you got caught on something and still lecturing me about that? Get yourself together WW boi..

If you played all classes and spend ur time inside cyrodiil you would know what i was complaining initially for but since you blind looked only the WW OP OMG part its not my fault its yours.

Have fun again WW boi.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ever wondered why?

I said it dish out that much damage for 3 key combo, that triggers u? Yeah sorry but with 3 keys click click click should not be so rewarding, that does not mean its OP.

Now take your crusade for WW glory and supremacy somewhere else please since the last thing i care about is WW.

You just got caught on something i said wrong and blablabla blablabla lecturing me, youre one of the guys i probably farm in packs of 5 in cyrodiil.

Have fun WW boi.

Yeah and it stuff like that what causes stupid nerfs like the one 2 the sorcs, blazeplars, etc.
    And "to much" per Definition means overperforming you are contradicting yourself here.
    I'm simply correcting your false statements.
    And if you get trashed by 1 bruiser in a 1vs1 on a Magsorc with 3 shields I highly doubt that you would "wipe me in packs of 5"
    I'm delighted thou, that you recognize the error of your previous statement.
    As for the lack of skills, if ZOS would give us 2bars and 3 skill trees I would be the first one to push for that but hey, you gotta work with what you have.
    Its called "Adapt and Overcome"
    You should try it before crying for nerfs.
    Isn't "nerfmire" enough for you? Do you want to nerf everything untill we all fight with fists and naked?
    No more nerfs, buff the weak stuff like medium armor instead of nerfing everything down to it!
    As for powerful 3 key combos hmmmm sub assault>dbos->spin2win
    Does far more burst then any other "3 key combos" in pvp wanna nerf that into oblivion aswell?
    Edited by IlCanis_LupuslI on October 11, 2018 5:10PM
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because:

Balance?
    GG

@Xeniph Agreed 100%
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • Xeniph
    Xeniph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because:

Balance?
    GG

Im a rude lil **** while you got caught on something and still lecturing me about that? Get yourself together WW boi..

If you played all classes and spend ur time inside cyrodiil you would know what i was complaining initially for but since you blind looked only the WW OP OMG part its not my fault its yours.

Have fun again WW boi.

LMAO-

Maybe you should learn to read. I said nothing about WW. I don't even have WW on any of my toons as I think it's a wasted slot and kill every one that tries to use it on me.

As for catching me on something? Are you on drugs? Yup, you caught me making sense. I'll repeat myself. If you are having problems with folks who run pressure/sustain builds, while being on a bursty build, killing you. The issue lies soley with your spec and skill.

I'll leave it at that.
    Here since Beta.

• Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ever wondered why?

Have fun WW boi.

Yeah and it stuff like that what causes stupid nerfs like the one 2 the sorcs, blazeplars, etc.
    And "to much" per Definition means overperforming you are contradicting yourself here.
    And if you get trashed by 1 bruiser in a 1vs1 on a Magsorc with 3 shields I highly doubt that you would "wipe me in packs of 5"
    As for the lack of skills, if ZOS would give us 2bars and 3 skill trees I would be the first one to push for that but hey, you gotta work with what you have.
    Isn't "nerfmire" enough for you? Do you want to nerf everything untill we all fight with fists and naked?
    No more nerfs, buff the weak stuff like medium armor instead of nerfing everything down to it!
    Does far more burst then any other "3 key combos" in pvp wanna nerf that into oblivion aswell?

What you heavy armor 3key blebs dont realize is: What whines and nerfs sorcs, when its done with sorcs will target you.

As about tanklings on 1v1, why would i waste pots on a tank? It does not die, it cant kill me(alone)

I understand that plebs want that heavy armor safety + 3key combos to kill something, but you THINK that medium is weak?

No buddy, as warden whiners and nightblade whiners cry and managed to nerf my class to oblivion i will do the same now you like it or not this is the way this game is getting balanced
    Because:

Balance?
    GG

Have fun again WW boi.

LMAO-

Maybe you should learn to read. I said nothing about WW. I don't even have WW on any of my toons as I think it's a wasted slot and kill every one that tries to use it on me.

As for catching me on something? Are you on drugs? Yup, you caught me making sense. I'll repeat myself. If you are having problems with folks who run pressure/sustain builds, while being on a bursty build, killing you. The issue lies soley with your spec and skill.

I'll leave it at that.

Nobody can apply as much pressure as a good nightblade, what you fail to understand and said it 3 times is I CAN PRESSURE THE NIGHTBLADE TOO when the tank puts out more pressure to me that my glassy build with 0 impen put out to HIM its not balanced and its stupid, perfect for nabs who cant handle glassy builds to deal damage so mommy ZoS made up tank/dps for them so they wont whine about sorc nerfs on forums.

One guy is playstation the other guy is from where i dont know, perhaps in your servers people DONT have yet the builds that ive faced.
  • Xeniph
    Xeniph
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ever wondered why?

Have fun WW boi.

What you heavy armor 3key blebs dont realize is: What whines and nerfs sorcs, when its done with sorcs will target you.

As about tanklings on 1v1, why would i waste pots on a tank? It does not die, it cant kill me(alone)

I understand that plebs want that heavy armor safety + 3key combos to kill something, but you THINK that medium is weak?

No buddy, as warden whiners and nightblade whiners cry and managed to nerf my class to oblivion i will do the same now you like it or not this is the way this game is getting balanced
    Because:

Balance?
    GG

Have fun again WW boi.

LMAO-

I'll leave it at that.

Nobody can apply as much pressure as a good nightblade, what you fail to understand and said it 3 times is I CAN PRESSURE THE NIGHTBLADE TOO when the tank puts out more pressure to me that my glassy build with 0 impen put out to HIM its not balanced and its stupid, perfect for nabs who cant handle glassy builds to deal damage so mommy ZoS made up tank/dps for them so they wont whine about sorc nerfs on forums.

One guy is playstation the other guy is from where i dont know, perhaps in your servers people DONT have yet the builds that ive faced.

when the tank puts out more pressure to me that my glassy build with 0 impen put out to HIM its not balanced and its stupid,

Ya, that right there is LOL.

I'm from PC/NA.
    Here since Beta.

• Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ever wondered why?

Have fun WW boi.

Because:

Balance?
    GG

Have fun again WW boi.

LMAO-

I'll leave it at that.

when the tank puts out more pressure to me that my glassy build with 0 impen put out to HIM its not balanced and its stupid,

I'm from PC/NA.

Shields have 100% impen,YEAH RIGHT THERE

Why im even bothering to talk to a guy who dont know shields currently are 100% impen?

But yeah, pro tanklings and others L2P issues while dont know game basics. Get outta here
    Edited by Nicko_Lps on October 11, 2018 6:40PM
  • Xeniph
    Xeniph
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ever wondered why?

Have fun WW boi.

Because:

Balance?
    GG

Have fun again WW boi.

LMAO-

I'll leave it at that.

I'm from PC/NA.

Why im even bothering to talk to a guy who dont know shields currently are 100% impen?

But yeah, pro tanklings and others L2P issues while dont know game basics. Get outta here

I know how shields work. I also know shields are uncrittable. They have been since release.

If you can't see the irony, I don't know what to say.

By your broken english I am going to assume you are on EU. So maybe I am being too subtle. However this is pretty funny.
    Here since Beta.

• ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ever wondered why?

Have fun WW boi.

Because:

Balance?
    GG

Have fun again WW boi.

LMAO-

I'll leave it at that.

I'm from PC/NA.

I know how shields work. I also know shields are uncrittable. They have been since release.

By your broken english I am going to assume you are on EU. So maybe I am being too subtle. However this is pretty funny.

Well as you run out of facts now my broken english comes to place? I speak 3 languages how many do you speak?

Since you know shields are 100% impen and i assume 0 resistance, i will tell you another secret:

Since magsorcs are the most damage lacking class atm + having only 1 defensive for survival reason plus that little extra damage as magsorc you NEED small pieces well fitted and big pieces infused.

My shields never drop therefore an impen would be a wasted choise, as 90% of the good sorcs never run impen.

Was my bad english good enough for you pro tank 3 key combo to understand now?
  • Xeniph
    Xeniph
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ever wondered why?

Have fun WW boi.

Because:

Balance?
    GG

Have fun again WW boi.

LMAO-

I'll leave it at that.

I'm from PC/NA.

Well as you run out of facts now my broken english comes to place? I speak 3 languages how many do you speak?

Since you know shields are 100% impen and i assume 0 resistance, i will tell you another secret:

Since magsorcs are the most damage lacking class atm + having only 1 defensive for survival reason plus that little extra damage as magsorc you NEED small pieces well fitted and big pieces infused.

My shields never drop therefore an impen would be a wasted choise, as 90% of the good sorcs never run impen.

Look man. I quoted YOU. I didn't say anything about impen, shields or resistances. Nor did I make fun of your english. Just that I used it as a basis to decide what server you were on.

As I said before- If you can't find the irony in the quoted sentence, in regards to the topic. I can't help you.

I am also done with this conversation because it is extremely clear where it's coming from and why.

You may need to see someone about that aggression.

Edit- Just to point out. If your shields never drop, how then do you get more pressure and die? :D
    Edited by Xeniph on October 11, 2018 7:05PM
    Here since Beta.

• Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ever wondered why?

Have fun WW boi.

Because:

Balance?
    GG

Have fun again WW boi.

LMAO-

I'll leave it at that.

I'm from PC/NA.

Look man. I quoted YOU. I didn't say anything about impen, shields or resistances. Nor did I make fun of your english. Just that I used it as a basis to decide what server you were on.

As I said before- If you can't find the irony in the quoted sentence, in regards to the topic. I can't help you.

I am also done with this conversation because it is extremely clear where it's coming from and why.

Edit- Just to point out. If your shields never drop, how then do you get more pressure and die? :D

No i cant spot the irony because it probably exist inside your mind.
    I think ive said like 5 times: they put MORE pressure to me while im 100% glassy than i can apply to them. Read well and understand, oh wait my English is problematic, not your intelligence that lacks to understand it. That does not mean i cant kill squishies in 3 sec(yes 3, curse pops at 3)

Who told you that im dying?
    Did you smoked dafnae leaves and got a vision of it or you just guessed ??

Answering to you while you are calling others L2P irony bla bla bla does not mean its an aggression, you know special snowflake in this world there is action and counteraction, if you dont like aggressive answers perhaps you should limit your answers to not be aggressive and ironic in the first place.

If my broken english did make it 100% clear for you, ask me what that was and i will rephrase it
  • dagonbeer
    dagonbeer
    ✭✭✭

They're powerful in small groups or BGs or where the numbers ebb and flow. Any more players and your personal contribution doesn't matter anyway.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    Feanor wrote: »
    People defending Bleeds in their current state remind me of people defending Sload’s.

Bleeds are only the thing that allows glass cannon builds to put pressure on tanky builds with 30k+ resists and broken self heals.
    When my 5k weapon damage Incap Strike hits for 4k on someone, whose DBoS eats 50% of my HP, nothing else will help me.

Ok so in short glass cannon should just be able to kill everyone... Glass cannon build should not be able to put pressure on everyone. There needs to be counter for that build. If You're glass cannon setup and You meet tanky playstyle player YOU SHOULD be in disadventage. Bleeds are just removing the only drawback glass cannon setups have. Also i love how many people uses argument "but I need bleeds for my glass cannon build to kill tanks , because without it I wouldnt be able to kill tanky setups" completly avoiding fact that all other then tanky setups will be just one shotted by those glass cannons which basicly means players that are choosing to play glass cannon setup want to nuke everyone without drawbacks.

YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO KILL EVERYONE AND HAVE ADVENTAGE OVER EVERYONE BECAUSE OF THE BUILD YOU ARE USING.

Tanky setups that are doing high damage is of course different kind of issue but the funny fact is that many times those builds are also using bleeds.

Edited by Juhasow on October 11, 2018 11:45PM
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well looks like ZoS thinks bleeds are not strong enough because shields change buffs bleeds the most.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dagonbeer wrote: »

They're powerful in small groups or BGs or where the numbers ebb and flow. Any more players and your personal contribution doesn't matter anyway.

Well You know I dont think anyone here cares about zerg vs zerg balance.
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ever wondered why?

Have fun WW boi.

Because:

Balance?
    GG

Have fun again WW boi.

LMAO-

I'll leave it at that.

I'm from PC/NA.

I think ive said like 5 times: they put MORE pressure to me while im 100% glassy than i can apply to them. Read well and understand, oh wait my English is problematic, not your intelligence that lacks to understand it. That does not mean i cant kill squishies in 3 sec(yes 3, curse pops at 3)

Answering to you while you are calling others L2P irony bla bla bla does not mean its an aggression, you know special snowflake in this world there is action and counteraction, if you dont like aggressive answers perhaps you should limit your answers to not be aggressive and ironic in the first place.

If my broken english did make it 100% clear for you, ask me what that was and i will rephrase it

Goodness. I rarely get killed by a brawler build on my Sorc unless the game just stops being responsive (mostly due to my ping and server) because I know how to keep my shields up and I wear impen on my Sorc for the occassions I get caught without shields. This sounds like a classic case of you overestimating your capability.

I hate to use this argument, but, so it is okay for your glass cannon build to tank like a tank and heal like a healer through shields while it is not okay for people who build for brawler type of gameplay to do so? If we were to follow the trinity rule, DPS should never be as tanky and healing as much as they do right now. Sometimes, I am glad that they are nerfing shields whenever I read responses like this.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ever wondered why?

Have fun WW boi.

Because:

Balance?
    GG

Have fun again WW boi.

LMAO-

I'll leave it at that.

I'm from PC/NA.

Goodness. I rarely get killed by a brawler build on my Sorc unless the game just stops being responsive (mostly due to my ping and server) because I know how to keep my shields up and I wear impen on my Sorc for the occassions I get caught without shields. This sounds like a classic case of you overestimating your capability.

I hate to use this argument, but, so it is okay for your glass cannon build to tank like a tank and heal like a healer through shields while it is not okay for people who build for brawler type of gameplay to do so? If we were to follow the trinity rule, DPS should never be as tanky and healing as much as they do right now. Sometimes, I am glad that they are nerfing shields whenever I read responses like this.

If you use impen on your sorc, youre doing it wrong. For the moment ofc because on nerfmire is a must.

Who said i get killed by tanklings? I suggest you to read again what i wrote.

Magsorc tank? Dont make yourself seem like the typical forum whiner pls..

Magsorc heal like a healer? With what? With surge? Learn the class please sorcs have 0 heals while sorcs carry a mutagen are zergsorcs or simply negatebots.

IF you think that magsorc is tanky while the class ONLY defensive is 1 shield, good for you but im sorry you need to learn more about this game before you forum whine about sorc shields frags bla bla bla.

Ofcourse youre glad they nerf shields, you among others worked hard for it in forums.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People defending Bleeds in their current state remind me of people defending Sload’s.

Bleeds are only the thing that allows glass cannon builds to put pressure on tanky builds with 30k+ resists and broken self heals.

The funny thing is the exact same thing was brought up in the Defence of Sload’s. “There is build X, therefore it’s needed.” That it screws over all other builds than build X even harder is somehow always conveniently neglected in these discussions.

You know, we could for once target build X instead of screwing over everyone who isn’t on the extreme end. One excellent suggestion I’ve read was designing sets that increase in power the more mitigation someone has, like a reversed Mark of the Pariah. That would be interesting, instead of just introducing a lazy band-aid and calling it a day because “it’s needed”.

Issue is guess what, with the shield and dodge changes, everyone will run high resist builds. There is no longer Build X, that is the issue. Now, builds X,Y,X all share the tankiness and thereby the same issue.

That’s not a new development. Playing on the more tanky side of things was always more effective, this reaches back at least to the Malubeth abuse when a lot of people also ran guard on top. Being tanky and the move to HA is not recent. It’s been like that for two years at least.

People weren’t all running HA because other play styles may be less effective, but they are fun. According to you everyone will run high mitigation (outside ganking), and do everyone will also need to run Bleeds to get kills outside zerging.

Having Bleeds as is isn’t the way to go. Changing the game to allow fun for other playstyles is.

Not every one haves fun playing tanks. I enjoy playing
    Juhasow wrote: »

When my 5k weapon damage Incap Strike hits for 4k on someone, whose DBoS eats 50% of my HP, nothing else will help me.

Ok so in short glass cannon should just be able to kill everyone... Glass cannon build should not be able to put pressure on everyone. There needs to be counter for that build. If You're glass cannon setup and You meet tanky playstyle player YOU SHOULD be in disadventage. Bleeds are just removing the only drawback glass cannon setups have. Also i love how many people uses argument "but I need bleeds for my glass cannon build to kill tanks , because without it I wouldnt be able to kill tanky setups" completly avoiding fact that all other then tanky setups will be just one shotted by those glass cannons which basicly means players that are choosing to play glass cannon setup want to nuke everyone without drawbacks.

YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO KILL EVERYONE AND HAVE ADVENTAGE OVER EVERYONE BECAUSE OF THE BUILD YOU ARE USING.

Tanky setups that are doing high damage is of course different kind of issue but the funny fact is that many times those builds are also using bleeds.

Why is that? If glass cannons can't kill tanky builds, even after giving up defense, then tanks should have to give up all damage to get this level of tankiness. It should ideally be a stalemate.

Every game you find, will either favor glass cannons or tanks. What ESO does, is favor tanks, while giving glass cannons a bandaid fix to deal with the tanks.
  • Ariades_swe
    Ariades_swe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because:

Balance?
    GG

I find him very entertaining.
    Dunning-Kruger effect at it's finest and he gets very upset when people don't agree with him.
    Like a a 5 year old lol.
    Edited by Ariades_swe on October 12, 2018 9:29AM
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only issue with Bleeds for me is that it is essentially free damage that synergizes very well with investing into survivability, and that they hit builds outside the extreme ends way harder. It really is unbalanced in the best sense of the word.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only issue with Bleeds for me is that it is essentially free damage that synergizes very well with investing into survivability, and that they hit builds outside the extreme ends way harder. It really is unbalanced in the best sense of the word.

They hit all builds almost the same way as they damage every spec equally.
  • Laquey
    Laquey
    ✭✭✭
    Liam12548 wrote: »

I love how you quote my build as an example of "bleeds being OP" when it's a minimal mitigation/sustain, FULLY DAMAGE SPEC'd medium armor plar build, that is by no means whatsoever "easy" to play. Let's see you put your mag classes away and have some successful outnumbered fights on that setup.

Put the axes down son I'm not your target.

The only magika class I play in pvp is light armour mag DK and the only shield it uses is the resto one. My point about bleeds being strong however is still valid with your build, you have a build with strong bleeds combined with PoL that allow you to apply heavy pressure combined with blow your head off burst; it's a solid build but those bleeds need to be toned down some now that they are giving your build +12% damage against Light armour wearers.

#justthewayIseeit