The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Construct V2 - Stamplar build for Wolfhunter - 7.5k+ weapon damage

• CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    Stamplar is dead. At least that’s what you read here on the forums often :lol:

Since when , people have been saying they’re fotm.
    Edited by CatchMeTrolling on October 4, 2018 5:09PM
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 swift is still what you're going to want, and trust me, this guy is both hard to hit and hard-hitting. Best Stamplar I've ever faced.

As powerful as his stats are, though the key to Liam's game is that he makes you miss and he rarely misses himself.

I was defending bleaks against just him one hight. And he killed my warden like 15-25 times before I was finally able to wipe him once. Caught him off guard with a WW transformation then quickly proced kena to juice my bleeds. He'd killed me before this incident on other occasions, and they were embarrassingly one-sided; but the fights got me much better against in your face pressure builds and taught me how to become really strong against top competition while in WW form.

the potion cooldown clever alchemist setup is only effective if you're going for high uptime major vitality, detection, immovability and/or protection. That's a PVP tank setup, but not really the best way to utilize alchemist in terms of damage, since you're losing out on like 800-1300 weapon damage. opportunity cost too high, imo.

I like your attitude.
    It's rare to see someone acknowledge that the opponent was really good and from that experience find a way to improve. Best way to get better imho.
    Alot of people can't take a 1v1 loss and start to cry for nerfs instead of analyzing their own build or gameplay.

See on PC you'd usually get the "nice macros" whisper

No i've got them on console too.

Which is even funnier.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    Stamplar is dead. At least that’s what you read here on the forums often :lol:

Since when , people have been saying they’re fotm.

It's funny how zos are buffing what i consider the top 3 personally for me as a dd in bg's, stamplar, stam nb and stamden... Mostly because in bg's its a lot more balanced than cp and medium actually is viable there.

But then they're nerfing mag dk's, mag sorcs and mag nb's lmao
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You just had to make this build public, didn’t you? Haha good stuff man, react is always a nightmare when you see him qued in the other BG team. Stat sheet is insane I was wonder why your health was so low and now I see where the give and take comes from. Awesome build.
    Edited by HEBREWHAMMERRR on October 10, 2018 1:40PM
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the few people I know is going to give me a headache as soon as I see their name . Haven’t seen anyone play stamplar like that since shellin3d and this kid who gt I can’t remember.

Shellin and SweatyVet name drop in the same thread...goooood times
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You just had to make this build public, didn’t you? Haha good stuff man, react is always a nightmare when you see him qued in the other BG team. Stat sheet is insane I was wonder why your health was so low and now I see where the give and take comes from. Awesome build.

Thanks hebrew. The tiny health bar because of lava foot throws people off though, they think my food dropped then they catch a 10k no CP dawnbreaker and they have to re-assess.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Liam12548 wrote: »

Thanks hebrew. The tiny health bar because of lava foot throws people off though, they think my food dropped then they catch a 10k no CP dawnbreaker and they have to re-assess.

For sure I’m guilty of that haha. I was thinking you were leaning on troll king or some sort of health regen. Good stuff man.