Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

The Construct V2 - Stamplar build for Wolfhunter - 7.5k+ weapon damage

React
React
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
The Construct V2

Introduction

Welcome to my written stamplar build for the Wolfhunter DLC. The first stamplar build I posted back in Morrowind received some positive feedback and attention, so with the release of Wolfhunter and some extremely OP set combinations becoming viable, I've decided to share my updated build. This is by far the strongest stamplar build I've used on ESO to date. The damage is near impossible to match while still maintaining the same stats elsewhere, and it functions very well in group play, battlegrounds, and solo. The build is also very flexible in the sense that it can accommodate any weapon combination, from 2H back/DW front, DW back/2H front, S&B back/2H front, and bow back/2H front, as well as a variety of different jewelry trait combinations.

Gear/Race/Mundus/Consumables

Clever Alchemist Battleaxe - Defending - Weapon Damage enchant
The Master's Mace - Nirnhoned - Double Dot Poisons
The Master's Axe - Sharpened - Double Dot Poisons
Balorgh's Helmet - Medium - Impenetrable - Prismatic Glyph
Balorgh's Shoulder - Medium - Impenetrable - Stamina Glyph
Ravaging Chest - Heavy - Impenetrable - Prismatic Glyph
Ravaging Legs - Heavy - Impenetrable - Prismatic Glyph
Clever Alchemist Belt - Medium - Impenetrable - Prismatic Glyph
Clever Alchemist Gloves - Medium - Impenetrable - Stamina Glyph
Clever Alchemist Boots - Medium - Impenetrable - Stamina Glyph
Ravaging Necklace - Swift - Stamina Regen Glyph
Ravaging Ring - Robust - Weapon Damage Glyph
Ravaging Ring - Triune - Weapon Damage Glyph
Mundus - The Warrior
Race - Redguard
Food - Lava foot soup-and-saltrice
Potions - Stamina, speed, immovable
Poisons - Double Dot Damage

Gear Explanation

On most DW/2h builds, ravager is ran on the dual wield bar in order to make room for a 5 piece like hulking or bone pirate on the body. While this was a good option for many patches, it prevents you from using the master's dual wield, and obviously ravager can only be procc'd on one bar. Clever alchemist was the obvious choice for people who wanted to run the masters dual wield, as it could be placed on the 2h bar and paired with a 5 piece on the body such as hulking or bone pirate. The problem with clever is you end up with 30 seconds of downtime in between procs, which can be very inconvenient when playing a fast paced playstyle. When you pair these two sets together, you end up with the ability to have ravager up very frequently - as it'll proc from light attacks & blade cloak ticks on the 2h bar as well as everything you do on the DW bar. Since you're still running ravager w/master's, you're able to secure kills on players without necessarily having to use an ult or pop your clever - which is an issue that clever/bp/hulk can struggle with. When you need the extra damage, the clever proc is very controllable and provides a clean window to go offensive - the first 5 seconds providing a great opportunity to proc ravager, then the remaining 10 seconds being a window with 100% of your damage up - as high as 7.5k with a fully buffed balorgh proc, and even higher with alliance buffs factored in. This setup allows for damage potential that most stamplar setups are not capable of reaching.

As for traits & glyphs, the reason we are running 4 prismatic and 1 triune is because that is the required amount of health buffs - in addition to the 3 lines of health total on clever/rav - to hit 24k health while using the lava foot food. You do not necessarily need to be at 24k health, for me it's a personal preference. I like to be around 24k in medium to have a bit more reaction time to recover from burst. If you're playing with a warden (toughness proc), if you have emp, if you're constantly using ayleid wells - you can opt to drop prismatic glyphs for stam glyphs, or trade your triune for a robust or infused trait jewelry piece. At the end of the day, whatever stat balance you're comfortable with is what you should run.

Skills

Front Bar/Dual Wield: Power of the light, Biting Jabs, Resolving Vigor, Rending Slashes, Quick Cloak, Dawnbreaker of Smiting
Back Bar/Two Hander: Rally, Shuffle, Deep Thoughts, Extended Ritual, Restoring Focus, Werewolf

These skills are mostly standard for anyone who is familiar with dual wield stamplar. I've dropped binding javelin for quick cloak for a few reasons. While certain targets are much easier to kill with a javelin slotted, there are many targets (perm block DKs & magplars, roll spamming medium armor builds, swift stam sorcs) where javelin is almost a wasted skill slot for one reason or another. Quick Cloak on the other hand is viable against any player you'll come up against in at least some aspect. It provides a small amount of damage, extra chances to proc ravager & poisons, a ton of damage mitigation, and most importantly: A source of major expedition apart from our potion. The duration of major expedition on potions is great for maintaining a high uptime on the buff, however when clever alchemist is being used there are times you'll be kiting and will benefit from having a source of major expedition without sacrificing a clever alchemist proc. Quick cloak fills that role nicely. As far as a CC goes, in solo play quick cloak can be dropped for javelin, but I simply use dawnbreaker & tactician as my CC's. Most of the targets that I can't CC with a heavy attack are those that also couldn't be CC'd by a javelin, so I feel that quick cloak is a much better option for that skill slot. I dropped repentance for meditate, and I'll never go back. Meditate takes a little bit of getting used to, but it provides much more stamina sustain than repent ever could, as well as providing near endless amounts of magicka sustain without having to use channeled focus. This skill really is a god-send for stamplar, and I highly recommend anyone doubting it just give it a try for a while.

Champion Points

The Lord
Expert Defender - 19

The Lady
Hardy - 43
Elemental Defender - 43
Thick Skinned - 34

The Steed
Ironclad - 44
Spell Shield - 28
Medium Armor Focus - 18
Resistant - 31

The Ritual
Thaumaturge - 40
Precise Strikes - 20
Piercing - 37
Mighty - 43

The Apprentice

The Atronach
Physical Weapon Expert - 36
Master-at-Arms - 44
Shattering Blows - 40

The Tower
Warlord - 48
Siphoner - 7
Sprinter - 27
Bashing Focus -19

The Lover
Tenacity - 43
Mooncalf - 49

The Shadow
Tumbling - 44
Shadow Ward - 23

Stats
(Fully buffed in a DUEL scenario)

QYzUXTr.png

I3qMtGq.png

Flexibility Options

This setup is very flexible in terms of gear choice. You can swap the monster set for anything of your preference. Bloodspawn is the clearest choice as a substitute for balorgh, especially solo as it will provide you with more ultimates, better sustain, and decent resistances. In a group setting, or for players who struggle to recover from burst, troll king is another great option. As far as damage oriented options go, balorgh outperforms slimecraw by miles. I found that at around 150 ult, my DB was hitting as hard as it did with two pieces of slimecraw. That being said, slimecraw will provide more consistent damage than balorgh. If your preference is constant pressure, go for slimecraw. If you'd rather have massive burst, go for balorgh.

This setup can accommodate any weapon combination. If you'd like to play 2h bow, drop the masters dual wield for a masters bow, put a nirnhoned ravager 2h maul on the front bar/clever on the body, and rending slashes for poison injection. If you'd like to play 2h/s&b, drop the masters dual wield for a master's sword & shield, run a clever alchemist nirnhoned 2h maul front bar, ravager on the jewels/body, and trade rending for ransack. The s&b offers the highest stats, but it lacks consistent pressure without jabs spamming due to having no DoT. With the 4th piece of clever on the front bar & major fracture, the straight up burst damage is significantly higher with sword & board. The master's bow is a bit of a middleground, as it will offer a bit of ranged damage, high overall damage due to the +360 WD from poison injection being applied, and a decent DoT, but you'll be a bit squishier and personally I've found 2h/bow stamplar to play a bit awkwardly.

For No-CP I'd consider dropping the warrior for the tower. We do this simply to get the max stam up to a reasonable level, as in no-cp we'll be sitting at around 26k without the CP-added stats. You can also consider running repentance on the front and POTL on the back, dropping meditate in favor of more regen on both bars. No CP is a bit more fast paced than other forms of combat just in the sense that you're in direct combat without a LoS more frequently, and there are more consistently bodies on the ground. As such, repent may perform better than meditate in here.

Gameplay
This is just a quick showcase of the damage capabilities both solo & in a group with this build. Nothing spectacular, but keep an eye out for that 17.2k Dawnbreaker ;)

@ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
Content
Twitch.tv/reactfaster
Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Best stamplar Xbox NA
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how do u have 1800 regen with 2 offensive sets? i am using bone pirate with dubious camoran and i have 2k, but in heavy armor. Isn't this build a bit based on luck? you will want ur ravager to be procced. Also, during the time when you don't use a potion, u basically have no weapon damage for 10-30 seconds; like what, 3k? And you said to use rending slashes but in the video you have blood craze.

btw, if you want crazy high weapon damage, go for molag kena as monster helm. Sure, 20% cost, but extra 500 weapon damage, plus maybe more together with passives that increase overall weapon damage.
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sergykid wrote: »
    how do u have 1800 regen with 2 offensive sets? i am using bone pirate with dubious camoran and i have 2k, but in heavy armor. Isn't this build a bit based on luck? you will want ur ravager to be procced. Also, during the time when you don't use a potion, u basically have no weapon damage for 10-30 seconds; like what, 3k? And you said to use rending slashes but in the video you have blood craze.

btw, if you want crazy high weapon damage, go for molag kena as monster helm. Sure, 20% cost, but extra 500 weapon damage, plus maybe more together with passives that increase overall weapon damage.

The food I'm using - Listed in the gear section - is lava foot soup-and-saltrice. This food gives the highest available max stamina and stamina regen - but no health bonus. My back bar regen is actually above 2k with werewolf slotted.

Fully unprocced weapon damage is around 3850. Ravager is up pretty much any time I want it to be up - between blade cloak, heavy attacks, rending slashes, jabs/burning light, especially with more than one target in front of me, the uptime is very high.

Even without the clever proc, this setup will still hit around 5k-5.1k with ravager and a weapon enchant. Using a dawnbreaker will boost that number even further, based on ult consumed.

I'm not using blood craze in the video, you are mistaken. Check my buff tracker - If I was using blood craze, whenever I applied it you would see a 10 second buff with the same icon as bloodcraze on my own buff tracker.

Kena has potential, but balorgh outshines it by a mile. I'm not sure what your point is about the passives, as balorgh's 1 piece is also weapon & spell damage, and it's max potential weapon damage is 500 higher than kena.
    Edited by React on September 19, 2018 5:14PM
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very good build and great info. Also nice to have an Xbox player contributing to the community.

You are easily the hardest stamplar I've fought since I switched to stamplar. It is a fun class that I am enjoying learning how to play.

I am curious is the 1800 regen with a potion up and continuous attack? If so that plus the 31k stam pool seems like sustain could be an issue no? I am guessing the combo of meditate and redguard mitigates that enough to make it viable? My stamplar is an Orc so I think sustain would be a bit harder for me.

Currently I am running Troll King as our group size maxes out at 3-5 and we don't have a healer so I feel for group play Troll King is more advantageous. That said if we had a healer I'd definitely use Balorgh as that is a ton of damage. I just dread having to do a dungeon to get the gear. Also after repeated VDSA runs I've had no luck getting the DW which is really frustrating.

All in all a great build by a highly skilled player. Wish you played for DC!
  • DirtyWizard
    DirtyWizard
    ✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Best stamplar Xbox NA

Can confirm 👍. Always a tough opponent in BG's, regardless of class! Looking forward to next patch, looks like some nice changes for Stamplar.
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    Very good build and great info. Also nice to have an Xbox player contributing to the community.

You are easily the hardest stamplar I've fought since I switched to stamplar. It is a fun class that I am enjoying learning how to play.

I am curious is the 1800 regen with a potion up and continuous attack? If so that plus the 31k stam pool seems like sustain could be an issue no? I am guessing the combo of meditate and redguard mitigates that enough to make it viable? My stamplar is an Orc so I think sustain would be a bit harder for me.

Currently I am running Troll King as our group size maxes out at 3-5 and we don't have a healer so I feel for group play Troll King is more advantageous. That said if we had a healer I'd definitely use Balorgh as that is a ton of damage. I just dread having to do a dungeon to get the gear. Also after repeated VDSA runs I've had no luck getting the DW which is really frustrating.

All in all a great build by a highly skilled player. Wish you played for DC!

Thanks for the kind words!

That regen is front bar with a potion up in a duel, so no continuous attack passive. On the back bar with WW slotted, that regen rises to over 2k. Sustain can be tricky, but once you learn how to use meditate effectively in combat you'll see that you actually end up with more sustain than you need for most encounters. Yes, as an orc you'll probably struggle to sustain on this build, as your max will be significantly lower, your regen will be lower, and you'll have no adrenaline rush passive. Personally I would only place this build on a redguard plar for those reasons.

Troll king is definitely a good option for group play. I play with groups of 2-6 at the very most, and we never run with a healer. In my experience in a meta where healing vastly overpowers damage, you really need as much damage as possible in your group to be able to wipe groups that are 2-4x your size. Because of that, I generally only switch between bloodspawn and balorgh as my monster sets.
    quick edit: however having troll king in a group of 3-6 is def a plus, it just shouldn't be a build like this one running it. Let the plar running rav/bp run troll king ;)

Just get MoS and DSA done! DSA is scaled wayyyy down in terms of CP, and even pugging it isn't that difficult with a competent tank. My group was able to do MoS blind with only 3 wipes on our first run, and it really isn't too difficult of a dungeon.
    Edited by React on September 19, 2018 5:33PM
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Liam12548 wrote: »

Thanks for the kind words!

That regen is front bar with a potion up in a duel, so no continuous attack passive. On the back bar with WW slotted, that regen rises to over 2k. Sustain can be tricky, but once you learn how to use meditate effectively in combat you'll see that you actually end up with more sustain than you need for most encounters. Yes, as an orc you'll probably struggle to sustain on this build, as your max will be significantly lower, your regen will be lower, and you'll have no adrenaline rush passive. Personally I would only place this build on a redguard plar for those reasons.

Troll king is definitely a good option for group play. I play with groups of 2-6 at the very most, and we never run with a healer. In my experience in a meta where healing vastly overpowers damage, you really need as much damage as possible in your group to be able to wipe groups that are 2-4x your size. Because of that, I generally only switch between bloodspawn and balorgh as my monster sets.
    quick edit: however having troll king in a group of 3-6 is def a plus, it just shouldn't be a build like this one running it. Let the plar running rav/bp run troll king ;)

Just get MoS and DSA done! DSA is scaled wayyyy down in terms of CP, and even pugging it isn't that difficult with a competent tank. My group was able to do MoS blind with only 3 wipes on our first run, and it really isn't too difficult of a dungeon.

Yeah I think I would have to run a little more regen to make that build work as an Orc.

Good points about healing. We notice that all the time. AD has like 8 million pocket healers and everyone on EP has 30k + health. I've been meaning to try Bloodspawn to see how it compares to Troll King. We try and stack as much damage as possible as it is hard to wipe groups 2-4x out size.

Yeah pugging VDSA has zero appeal to me. I get too triggered by bad players. I just need to coerce my friends into doing it. Last time I did it with some former trial guildmates and it only took an hour which was painless. Anything more than that and I get annoyed.

Again great build and look forward to seeing you on the field of battle. There are very few good small scale groups out there. Glad AD has such a good representative.

• del9
    del9
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice build. Wouldnt all that WD scale better with a Pen set solo? NMG, spriggan?
    PCNA

• React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    del9 wrote: »
    Nice build. Wouldnt all that WD scale better with a Pen set solo? NMG, spriggan?

Pen sets are great sources of damage, and will become even more relavent next patch. The problem with them is the lack of healing provided by the 5th piece. As a medium armor plar, especially solo, we need to take the healing where we can get it, even if it is only in windows provided by our stat-proc sets. While NMG is probably the highest damage output you can achieve in combination with another set, the 2-4 piece really isn't that great as crit has become a bit of a moot statistic vs wards & impen. Spriggans has a better 2-4, but the 5th piece is a lower damage gain than NMG. Templar passives + medium armor passives scale very well with weapon damage, and in my experience with the class the setup I'm currently running has resulted in the best spread of damage/burst/healing I've experienced. Once again, everything is subject to change next patch with the changes coming to wards, we'll just have to wait and see what the PTS cycle holds.
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Godplar! Great stuff React. As someone who's played next to you when you're on this build I can say it rips and I'm happy to keep that Troll King on for ya.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stratforge wrote: »
    Godplar! Great stuff React. As someone who's played next to you when you're on this build I can say it rips and I'm happy to keep that Troll King on for ya.

Saw some clips of you guys in IC. Sheesh
  • Velocious_Curse
    Velocious_Curse
    ✭✭✭
    The man, the myth, the React
    2100cp- Xbox
    MagSorc x2(1 Grand Overlord)
    Magplar x2(1 Grand Overlord)
    MagDK x2 (2 Grand Overlords)
    Magblade (Grand Overloard)
    MagDen x2
    Stamplar x2
    Stamblade x2
    StamDK
    Necro x2
    Arc
    170cp-PC
    MagSorc
    Stamplar
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a nice build setup, i'd likely change a few things for my preferences myself.

I'd go bloodspawn or troll > bal, feel like the dmg is high enough and i'd go for being more tanky over dmg at that point. Especially since shuffle nerf.

Since shuffle it getting changed i'd swap that out for repentance or something i guess, though stamplars are getting a big sustain buff and rune will equal 480 stam regen maybe it's not needed and could go more offensive like traps/ caltraps.

I'd definitely take jav somewhere though as it's gonna be a knockdown.

Is bladecloak melee dmg? Does it proc rav?

I was going to throw in a protective trait to hit 20k armour before bloodspawn when i was messing with the editor so it's similar to heavy but i just about hit 30k stam with the robust. Think i need to get more stam from somewhere.

Not sure about your cp setup though.

I can't imagine the rending ticks on someone when you have that much wpn dmg and master weps. I'd be grateful if you let me know.

Edited by leepalmer95 on September 20, 2018 6:31AM
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This build looks *** insane, and from the look of stats it is not just a glass cannon. Decent resists and recovery. Looks like a completely functional build.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love it, will definitely have this as an option to my other setup :)
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice play man, respect!
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This looks like a nice ol' bit of stink. Decent stuff!
    Edited by BNOC on September 20, 2018 10:16AM
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good build man

What if you don't have master's dw? What would be your alternative?

(I got a pair but they're for my stamsorc)
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a nice build setup, i'd likely change a few things for my preferences myself.

I'd go bloodspawn or troll > bal, feel like the dmg is high enough and i'd go for being more tanky over dmg at that point. Especially since shuffle nerf.

Since shuffle it getting changed i'd swap that out for repentance or something i guess, though stamplars are getting a big sustain buff and rune will equal 480 stam regen maybe it's not needed and could go more offensive like traps/ caltraps.

I'd definitely take jav somewhere though as it's gonna be a knockdown.

Is bladecloak melee dmg? Does it proc rav?

I was going to throw in a protective trait to hit 20k armour before bloodspawn when i was messing with the editor so it's similar to heavy but i just about hit 30k stam with the robust. Think i need to get more stam from somewhere.

Not sure about your cp setup though.

I can't imagine the rending ticks on someone when you have that much wpn dmg and master weps. I'd be grateful if you let me know.

I had quite a different CP setup previously (in the blue tree) with more points into thaum/precise/pen and less into psychical weapons expert/shattering blows/mAA, but without running javelin the tactician CC is really nice, and heavy attacking off balance targets helps our sustain. Not to mention, you gain 10% damage against off balance targets because of the exploiter CP passive, so you'll actually end up with higher burst capabilities by sacrificing a little overall damage in favor of gaining tactician. The red CP is setup so I can get the two 120 point passives in their respective trees, with the excess points being placed into expert defender for those staff light attacks that rip so hard nowadays. Never needed any points in quick recovery or blessed. Green CP is just a balance of everything I feel that I need in general.

Blade Cloak does proc ravager.

I mentioned in the post you can swap out balorgh for blood or troll, but personally I'd rather be able to kill tankier targets faster than survive longer. Dead players can't damage you.

There are quite a few changes coming next patch, and I'll be adjusting accordingly. Judging by the first PTS iteration, I'll be making quite a few adjustments overall to the setup.
    Edited by React on September 20, 2018 2:01PM
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good build man

What if you don't have master's dw? What would be your alternative?

(I got a pair but they're for my stamsorc)

Run two agility rings, place the ravager dual wield on the front bar. This will result in a slightly lower overall ravager uptime and less single target pressure, but overall more damage and slightly better sustain. It's not a bad trade off really, I tried running the setup that way and simply favored the single target .
    nice play man, respect!

Thanks!
    The man, the myth, the React

Appreciate it sorcerer skill.
    Stratforge wrote: »

Drop that impreg for rav/clever THEN put on the troll king! <3
    Edited by React on September 20, 2018 2:01PM
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hate that you have more spell-dmg than most magsorcs can get!
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    I hate that you have more spell-dmg than most magsorcs can get!

Gotta get those ritual heals up!
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the few people I know is going to give me a headache as soon as I see their name . Haven’t seen anyone play stamplar like that since shellin3d and this kid who gt I can’t remember.
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the few people I know is going to give me a headache as soon as I see their name . Haven’t seen anyone play stamplar like that since shellin3d and this kid who gt I can’t remember.

God bless the OG telvar farmer.
    Best stamplar Xbox NA

Can confirm 👍. Always a tough opponent in BG's, regardless of class! Looking forward to next patch, looks like some nice changes for Stamplar.

Thanks man. Yeah overall it's looking like a good patch, I'm just praying they make shuffle comparable to forward momentum, or else you're gonna see a looootttttt of stam builds in heavy.
    Edited by React on September 20, 2018 4:00PM
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

React >>>>>> Shellin
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

React >>>>>> Shellin

Hard to compare. Haven’t seen shellin in a long time , just know back then he was one of the few stamplars running around and seen him wipe like 8 people before my eyes multiple times. Crazy thing is some of them was decent.

• Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1s cast time - approved!
  • AlexTheLion
    AlexTheLion
    ✭✭✭

React >>>>>> Shellin

Hard to compare. Haven’t seen shellin in a long time , just know back then he was one of the few stamplars running around and seen him wipe like 8 people before my eyes multiple times. Crazy thing is some of them was decent.

Can confirm this Shellin was one of the best players I’d seen when I played on Xbox back in the day. The guy was wrecking giant groups solo without any proc sets giving insane weapon damage.
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

React >>>>>> Shellin

React >>>>>> Shellin

Shellin was like one of the first people to seriously play stamplar on our server, much respect for him. Unfortunately I don't think hes played in over a year, probably more.

React >>>>>> Shellin

Can confirm this Shellin was one of the best players I’d seen when I played on Xbox back in the day. The guy was wrecking giant groups solo without any proc sets giving insane weapon damage.

Woah woah, I'd just like to point out that nowadays even with access to "proc sets giving insane weapon damage", 1vxing is harder than it ever has been in the history of the game. Back when shellin played, players didn't wear impen, they didn't have a concept of how to play the game, and they didn't have cap CP or access to 780 points to be spread among mitigation, sustain etc.

I respect shellin but let's not downplay the changes in the state of the game!
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just gotta throw it out there that Sweaty Vet/Shuffalo was also a great Stamplar on Xbox. He was extremely talented on every class but Stamplar was his main.

Crazy build btw, that’s insane dmg.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)