Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wonder Woman in ESO

• GCVDJ11T
    GCVDJ11T
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eat some food!

LOL... I was thinking that and clean out your mail!
    Options
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There’s certainly an increased amount of actual cheating going on right now. It’s a tough one for ZoS to counter, too, from a technical perspective.

I don’t see the attraction. If you can do everything without risk of death, can get everywhere almost instantaneously, can generate gold or currency....... what’s the point of playing at all? It’s all a bit sad really.
    Options
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GCVDJ11T wrote: »
    Eat some food!

LOL... I was thinking that and clean out your mail!

XD, I didn't have any active food buff since there is no need for food when doing crafting writs :D
    As for the unread mail, that's from my hireling army :)
    agegarton wrote: »
    There’s certainly an increased amount of actual cheating going on right now. It’s a tough one for ZoS to counter, too, from a technical perspective.

I don’t see the attraction. If you can do everything without risk of death, can get everywhere almost instantaneously, can generate gold or currency....... what’s the point of playing at all? It’s all a bit sad really.

Well, there are no real statistics for the cheating, but sadly it seems that cheating is more common now.
    Edited by Universe on September 10, 2018 12:29PM
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
    Options
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few months ago, I saw some guy floating at sprint speed all the way from Glade mine to Glade keep with fixed altitude. I'm quite sure it was not intentional.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
    Options
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bergzorn wrote: »
    A few months ago, I saw some guy floating at sprint speed all the way from Glade mine to Glade keep with fixed altitude. I'm quite sure it was not intentional.

Well bugs and glitches exist and so is cheating.
    It can be hard to tell if the player was cheating or not without additional information.
    It is always best to provide as much information(screenshots/video too if you have) as possible when reporting a player, only ZOS can know better if the player was cheating or not.
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    Options
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say: Bringing bugs and glitches from the tomb, patch after patch.
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
    Options
  • Cambruin
    Cambruin
    ✭✭✭
    So a question; in Battlegrounds I was up against a player who seemed to be rubberbanding all over the place. It was impossible to target him without the use of AoE CCs rooting him in place. He was however able to target us.

Was this really only bad connection or was this a hack as well?
    Edited by Cambruin on September 10, 2018 6:19PM
    Options
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cambruin wrote: »
    So a question; in Battlegrounds I was up against a player who seemed to be rubberbanding all over the place. It was impossible to target him without the use of AoE CCs rooting him in place. He was however able to target us.

Was this really only bad connection or was this a hack as well?

I heard of the new issue of being unable to target some players due to the fact they are most likely exploit/cheat(other players said something similar to what you're describing).
    If you had no high latency and still had an issue with targeting him, I would say the player was cheating.
    Though sometimes the lag can make players believe that someone is cheating while he really isn't.
    Edited by Universe on September 11, 2018 12:08PM
    Options
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A friend told me that he believes it's not the players who cheat in BG, it is the BG itself.

Once he was in one BG, where two teams where equally strong and one weak. The two stronger teams ranked #1 and #3 in the end, which is barely plausible.
    Options
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DanteYoda wrote: »
    So many people are saying its not hacking makes you start to wonder why they all want it to not be...

1) I didn't watch the video because of slow internet right now.

2) I've seen some very screwy things due to lag, mostly because of slow internet, and bugs and bugs and bugs....so I'm much less likely to claim exploits unless I have proof and usually some benefit from doing so.
    After all, flying around Velyn Harbor doesn't provide any benefit that I know of.
    Options
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder Woman been involved with the Elder Scrolls for a long time now. :)

v1QKWkb.gif

Mr. Wonder Woman owns TES.
    ... what's that smell?

Whoa....
    Learn something new every day: Robert A. Altman

Of course, it's an example of the oldest thing anybody has learned..."It's not what you know but who you know that matters".
    Edited by Mystrius_Archaion on September 11, 2018 10:17PM
    Options
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wonder Woman been involved with the Elder Scrolls for a long time now. :)

v1QKWkb.gif

Mr. Wonder Woman owns TES.
    ... what's that smell?

Whoa....
    Learn something new every day: Robert A. Altman

Of course, it's an example of the oldest thing anybody has learned..."It's not what you know but who you know that matters".

Interesting fact :D
    It's a small world B)
    Options