Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wonder Woman in ESO

• Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If they were actively flying around, changing altitude, seemingly on purpose then yes I suppose it must be some hack.

However, on my old computer, I found something that could happen. When I would run into Riften town or to the undaunted place outside of Mournhold, I would get thrown into a loading screen every time in the exact same place. I could predict it and just for fun I would jump my mount "into" the loading screen :D I was then told later by someone I play with that to them it looked like i was floating in mid air, and I would fall back down once the loading screen stopped. Tested it a bit and according to them it happened every time without fail.
    Obviously I don't get that kind of lag and random loads anymore with my computer now, but my point is that bad computers are able to cause this sort of thing :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
    Options
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    She just looks like she is standing on the roof or that rock with a bad hit box to me.

That was my first thought as well. Like the skyshard rock in Dune. OP, do you have a screenshot in open space?

I have taken one screenshot.
    Though I'm not worried, ZOS doesn't base all the investigation on my mere screenshot :)
    She wasn't standing on the roof or that rock, that's for sure :D
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
    Options
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe levitating over a mount?
    Options
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <3 Lynda Carter (aka Azura, Queen of the Universe)
    Options
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Enkil wrote: »
    <3 Lynda Carter (aka Azura, Queen of the Universe)

LOL :) The goddess received GM privileges ;):D
    Edited by Universe on September 6, 2018 6:55PM
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    Options
  • BWS2K
    BWS2K
    ✭✭✭
    Lynda was the voice of all the Nords in Morrowind first though, methinks. <3
    Options
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see the opposite quite frequently: people riding along below ground level with just head and shoulders showing. Whatever messes up the vertical position for the rendering could happen either way, i'd assume.

Was a mount visible below them?
    Options
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That could easily be an invisible wall, seeing as how ZOS is practically infatuated with them.

Where was this location?
    Options
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It’s a bug. Was Two manning in Cyrodiil and he got stuck in the air twice. Once for about 20 seconds. The second time during a fight. I’ve seen dead bodies floating in the air too. The game is buggy af.
    Options
  • Numerikuu
    Numerikuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, the game is just buggy as hell. Lag on either your or their end can cause that also. Then there's the terrain with bigger invisible hitboxes than the actual thing, or sometimes smaller, causing you to sink into the terrain. Looks like they just found a way onto that rock or something. See it all the time.
    Options
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I don't think so, unless the mount is a huge unreleased invisible mount :D

Anyway, ZOS are aware of this issue and they are dealing with this.
    I was surprised of how fast I received a Dev response in this discussion, literally only 3 minutes passed between the discussion creation to the response B) . Good job Gina :)

ZOS can't disclose the outcome of the investigation due to their policy.
    I can understand the reasoning behind this policy and it's fine :)
    Options
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kind of reminds me of that rock in cyrodiil that was a rock to some alliances but to others it wasn't there so you could duck in and out of it and gank people if you were DC, while if you saw an EP or AD standing on it as DC it looked like they were standing on air.

That rock was fun, and it took like 3 years for them to fix it. I was going to make a DC character named Sinnerman, just so i could run to the rock and ask the rock if it could hide me, but the name was taken.

Awesome, great reference.

lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
    Options
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RANKK7 wrote: »
    Kind of reminds me of that rock in cyrodiil that was a rock to some alliances but to others it wasn't there so you could duck in and out of it and gank people if you were DC, while if you saw an EP or AD standing on it as DC it looked like they were standing on air.

That rock was fun, and it took like 3 years for them to fix it. I was going to make a DC character named Sinnerman, just so i could run to the rock and ask the rock if it could hide me, but the name was taken.

Awesome, great reference.

In cyrodiil I once bumped into a pair of players sharing the last name Bewlay, both big Bowie fans. There are some cool cats out there playing this game!
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
    Options
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    umagon wrote: »
    I think it’s just client-side desync with characters’ positions. I see this in cyrodiil with players and npcs. They will both float or warp back to locations; and no, I am not talking about the skill ultimate. I know on my client for years stealth friendly players will not move fluidly they move then pause and just appear in another place. Other times I will get messages saying “the target is out of range” when the player or npc are right next to me on my screen.

The fabricant shalks in Clockwork City do this to me every time they "jump" to their spot they place an electric AoE down. My pet will go to the new location while I keep attacking the shalk with my ranged weapon at their first location.
    It's ridiculously broken even when connection is smooth and fast.
    Options
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Universe wrote: »

I was surprised of how fast I received a Dev response in this discussion, literally only 3 minutes passed between the discussion creation to the response B) . Good job Gina :)

This policy could be named *Hide my ass!* >:)
    Options
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This policy could be named *Hide my ass!* >:)

or "aliens/extraterrestrials non disclosure agreement" ;)
    I-am-not-saying.jpg
    Options
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I did blackheart haven farm with some pvp'er, and he was flying up to those birds who are stuck on that rock. I thought he used the nightblade gapcloser or something so i didnt bother much about it. Then I saw again he flew up in the air like a teleport or something. I thought it was just lag. Maybe he used this as well then.
    Edited by OrphanHelgen on September 8, 2018 12:36PM
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
    Options
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So many people are saying its not hacking makes you start to wonder why they all want it to not be...
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This looks like an bug, like this very high elf.
    wBzDV5Tl.jpg
    My guess is that she was not even aware of it and it was client side for you just like the become an pet bug from the crown store.

Now say you could levitate because of some hack would you do it in the middle of an busy town?
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dread Father, save us from this popular culture influence...
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Options
  • Tsukiino
    Tsukiino
    ✭✭✭✭
    So that's why they call them high elves ...
    Options
  • Numerikuu
    Numerikuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DanteYoda wrote: »
    So many people are saying its not hacking makes you start to wonder why they all want it to not be...

Honestly, it's impossible to tell from screenshots. It's something that needs to either be seen in game or video recorded.
    Options
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I did blackheart haven farm with some pvp'er, and he was flying up to those birds who are stuck on that rock. I thought he used the nightblade gapcloser or something so i didnt bother much about it. Then I saw again he flew up in the air like a teleport or something. I thought it was just lag. Maybe he used this as well then.

You can gap close up to those harpies. I've done it a few patches ago.
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tsukiino wrote: »
    So that's why they call them high elves ...
    Yes, its to much skoma, we Khajiit prefer the moon sugar gentler effects.
    Also if you get so high you wake up on the international space station you will have some issues explaining it.
    Edited by zaria on September 8, 2018 9:12PM
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder Woman been involved with the Elder Scrolls for a long time now. :)

v1QKWkb.gif

Mr. Wonder Woman owns TES.
    ... what's that smell?
    Options
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DanteYoda wrote: »

I fell the exact same way about UFO and Bigfoot sightings...
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
    Options
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello,
    I love Velyn Harbor and it is the place I do all my crafting writs, but today I had other surprise there.
    It appears that Wonder Woman has visited Elder Scrolls Online(*No naming and shaming - all character and account names are not visible):
    3xssAqf.jpg

I heard that flying hacks are back to ESO but I wasn't sure the rumors are true until I have seen it by my own eyes.
    The player was flying for several minutes.
    Judging by past history of exploits reported, he probably used a third party program.
    I hope that ZOS will increase the server's security and make such hacking impossible.
    Currently, it seems there is ongoing raise in the number of cheaters.

@ZOS_GinaBruno I hope that you will see this discussion and take appropriate action to prevent such weird activities.

P.S - I hope that you liked my khajiit character's dyed costume, I worked hard on the colors ;)

I saw someone flying in Mournhold the other day as well. I thought maybe I was just sleepy and my eyes were playing tricks on me.
    Edited by Jeremy on September 10, 2018 8:33AM
    Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would be nice if zos had something in place to actually catch cheaters other than us.

Or just come out and say they can't do anything about it, and like ani cancel, it becomes a feature.
    Edited by MajBludd on September 10, 2018 10:21AM
    Options
  • DovahKing
    DovahKing
    Soul Shriven
    Wonder Woman been involved with the Elder Scrolls for a long time now. :)

v1QKWkb.gif

the good old days... when wonder had a natural wonders
    Edited by DovahKing on September 10, 2018 10:41AM
    Options
  • yiasemi
    yiasemi
    ✭✭✭✭
    When Lynda spun round in the 70's it was obvious there was a lot of animation cancelling going on in the SFX shot. But this girl was making me go oh oh I like that at a time when you didn't want to be gay. But fast forward and we're both with Zeni, but she's married to them and gets all the work she wants, and still makes me feel wonderful, while I just get Crown Store. and make myself wonder sometimes. Ah well, it's been a trip Lynda. Especially that time in Good Neighbor! :#
    And to keep on topic that player is very naughty.
    Options