Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Which vet DLC dungeon is hardest to PUG?

• Cage_Lizardman
    Cage_Lizardman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Moonhunter Keep
    I pug vet dlc's a lot and my vote right now would go to the archivist, partially because not many know the mechanics yet. It's so beautifully designed that it can make even good groups with awesome dps give up and disband, though it's not really a hard fight once you know it. I love that.

The menagerie and Domihaus are close seconds, fights that more or less require everyone to be decent. Bloodroot mostly needs a good tank, the mechanics otherwise are not bad, especially now that getting 20-25k dps is a bit easier than it was when released.

The inhibitor is still hard on newbies but so many people know it by now. I even got a hm nodeath on it while farming for the style page.
    Edited by Cage_Lizardman on September 25, 2018 8:39PM
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fang Lair
    Fang Lair is ridiculous. Ran with a great PUG group this weekend. The menagerie was surprisingly not that bad, especially after reading some of the other posts in here. Hard mode on the final boss was absurd. We had high DPS and a solid tank. We even tried swapping out a DPS for a strong healer. Couldn't even make it to the ghost stage. After 90 minutes, enough was enough.

Upside was nobody went at each other's throats. So we had that going for us. But its so unlikely that you can keep together a PUG that long to beat hard mode
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bloodroot Forge
    Fang Lair is ridiculous. Ran with a great PUG group this weekend. The menagerie was surprisingly not that bad, especially after reading some of the other posts in here. Hard mode on the final boss was absurd. We had high DPS and a solid tank. We even tried swapping out a DPS for a strong healer. Couldn't even make it to the ghost stage. After 90 minutes, enough was enough.

Upside was nobody went at each other's throats. So we had that going for us. But its so unlikely that you can keep together a PUG that long to beat hard mode

I think it was assumed that this for non-HM. I don't think any of the new HMs are puggable. If you're going to include HM, then I'd say that March of Sacrifices has the worst HM by far.
    Edited by code65536 on September 26, 2018 3:08AM
    PC/NA ― Officer of Nightfighters ― Officer and former GM of The Merchant's Reserve
    @code65536
    DC – Breton Nightblade – DD – Snow Oryx   ☙
    DC – Dunmer Dragonknight – DD/Tank – Cinder Oryx   ☙
    EP – Altmer Sorcerer – DD – Elim Crake
    DC – Breton Templar – Healer – Zebulon the Spirit Bear
    AD – Bosmer Nightblade – DD – Higgs Bosmer
    DC – Argonian Dragonknight – Tank – Erects-the-Horns-of-War
    DC – Redguard Sorceress – DD – Rallina Oryx
    DC – Altmer Nightblade – DD – Joyèd

@code4096
    DC – Dunmer Nightblade – DD – Raven Oryx   ☙
    DC – Argonian Dragonknight – Tank – Takes-All-Blame
    DC – Altmer Sorceress – DD – Codegasm

The Flawless Conqueror  •  Dro-m'Athra Destroyer  •  Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor  •  Voice of Reason  •  Bringer of Light  •  Blackrose Executioner

Add-Ons: Itemization BrowserLoot LogDeconstruction Junk MarkerRaidificatorPurge TrackervHoF Status PanelAsylum Status PanelDungeon TimerCombat Alerts
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fang Lair
    code65536 wrote: »

I think it was assumed that this for non-HM. I don't think any of the new HMs are puggable. If you're going to include HM, then I'd say that March of Sacrifices has the worst HM by far.

You might be right, just figured most at least tried HM. And you would be 100% right that hard mode on MOS is the worst. Just ludicrous. Can't believe I forgot about that one. Must have blocked it out