Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Keep bonuses not working?

Taonnor
Taonnor
✭✭✭✭✭
Drakelowe, Dragonclaw and Brindle now offer an 8% AP bonus per Keep held.
This bonus is also noted on the Keep tooltip when you hover over it.

Keep bonuses now give increases to AP, XP, Gold, Spell Crit and Weapon Crit for every level of ownership, instead of every other bonus.

Especially the AP, XP, Gold, Spell Crit and Weapon Crit by keep not working. Crit values does not increases.
Guild

Gildenleiter von Lux Dei (EU/AD). Offizieller Gildenspotlight für ESOTU!
Guild leader of Lux Dei (EU/AD). Official Guild Spotlight for ESOTU!

Addons & Guides

ESOUI Author Portal: Taonnor
Addons: Taos AP Session, Taos Group Tools

Myth AoE Cap: DE Mythos AoE Cap // EN Myth AoE Cap

What should i change in ESO: DE [DGR] Was würde ich an ESO verändern - "Der große Rundumschlag" // EN [TWS] What should i change in ESO – „The sweeping statement“

Charakters

Taonnor Annare, Sorcerer
Thao Annare, Nightblade
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure would be nice if keep control didn’t affect combat things like Crit at all... it doesn’t even make sense and just tilts balance in favor of zergers.
  • Taonnor
    Taonnor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So further definitions how the new Keep buffs work:

Drakelowe, Dragonclaw and Brindle now offer an 8% AP bonus per Keep held.

Single Buff, which will activated if you got the keep. You not need "homekeeps" to got the bonus. You can maximum have 24% AP buff if you held all keeps.

Keep bonuses now give increases to AP, XP, Gold, Spell Crit and Weapon Crit for every level of ownership, instead of every other bonus.

These buffs will be added if you have all your "homekeeps" and then every additional enemy keep will give you 1% bonus. So you can maximum have 12% bonus crit, AP, XP, Gold. These bonus is

Homekeep bonus

There is an additional "homekeep" bonus if you held all homekeeps you will get an additional AP, XP, Gold buff of 5%.

Bonuses

As i understand it right you can maximum have following bonuses, if you held all keeps:

You can maximum have 41% AP buff with all keeps.
    You can maximum have 17% XP, Gold buff with all keeps.
    You can maximum have 12% Crit buff with all keeps.

The "attacker bonus" or "enemy keep bonus" is only given if you held all homekeeps. So you need the "home keep bonus" before.

The maximum AP buff is raised from 15% to 41% with all keeps.
    The maximum XP, Gold buff is raised from 15% to 17% with all keeps.
    The maximum Crit buff is raised from 8% to 12% with all keeps.

Additional questions:

@ZOS_BrianWheeler, @ZOS_GinaBruno What i not have seen is if you can have the "enemy keep bonus" (1% buffs) without "home keep bonus". What is correct? Is the "enemy keep bonus" per enemy keep held coupled on the "home keep bonus"?

@ZOS_BrianWheeler, @ZOS_GinaBruno The new keep bonuses are a huge AP/Crit buff for the superior faction. This will raise players to play even more the superior faction. Do you plan to animate players play the underdog faction? ATM i does not see any reason to play underdog.
    Edited by Taonnor on August 14, 2018 7:26AM
    Guild

Gildenleiter von Lux Dei (EU/AD). Offizieller Gildenspotlight für ESOTU!
    Guild leader of Lux Dei (EU/AD). Official Guild Spotlight for ESOTU!

Addons & Guides

ESOUI Author Portal: Taonnor
    Addons: Taos AP Session, Taos Group Tools

Myth AoE Cap: DE Mythos AoE Cap // EN Myth AoE Cap

What should i change in ESO: DE [DGR] Was würde ich an ESO verändern - "Der große Rundumschlag" // EN [TWS] What should i change in ESO – „The sweeping statement“

Charakters

Taonnor Annare, Sorcerer
    Thao Annare, Nightblade