The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

IS DELTIA BACK??

• Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deltia never left. He just stopped streaming as much.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was he gone to begin with?

PS: good to see him back with more videos, even though I don't find his builds useful to me, he is definitely helpful to newer players.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on August 9, 2018 11:21AM
  • Baz
    Baz
    ✭✭✭
    You mean DELTIA FROM DELTIA'S GAMING DOT COM is back ? :o<3
    vAA : 150.350 WS StamBlade
    vSO : 171.041 CwC StamSorc
    vHRC : 155.895 DB Tank
    vMoL : 159.672 CwC Stamplar
    vHoF : 206.667 MkM StamNB
    vAS : 111.272 MkM Magplar
    vCR : 128.397 WS MagSorc
    Mostly retired from PvE ESO
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Obvious shills are obvious. :|
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ads are getting smarter
  • TheMythicDawn
    TheMythicDawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    he uses sloads
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baz wrote: »
    You mean DELTIA FROM DELTIA'S GAMING DOT COM is back ? :o<3

I see what u did here nice plug lol
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    He got salty cause they didnt listen to him. Now they started hire streamers to fix their problems so maybe he see some hope now. Engine guardian will be buffed so hard.
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    he uses sloads

And how is this his fault again? Players can not be held responsible for Zenny's messed up decisions to add broken sets into the game.
    He got salty cause they didnt listen to him. Now they started hire streamers to fix their problems so maybe he see some hope now. Engine guardian will be buffed so hard.

He wasn't the only one. ZOS ignored pretty much the entire community.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on August 9, 2018 11:49AM
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    he uses sloads

And how is this his fault again?

He wasn't the only one. ZOS ignored pretty much the entire community.

No because they still are ignoring us they just have an outlet now to make it seem like they care
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I miss nugget nation days. He had some much more energy those days. Certainly has more ego now that he has that chiseled jaw line.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just wish he'd update the builds.

I was gone for like 4 months really behind where I should be lol.
  • Aces-High-82
    Aces-High-82
    ✭✭✭
    “ F your couch" ^^
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Who?
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2696971-yrzlkfc.gif

RXoH.gif
    Edited by Kiralyn2000 on August 9, 2018 1:38PM
  • Emmagoldman
    Emmagoldman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope he left, he seemed to make life choices that were positive and brought him out of the virtual world. I relate being a vet and knowing games are easy to get lost in.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope he left, he seemed to make life choices that were positive and brought him out of the virtual world. I relate being a vet and knowing games are easy to get lost in.

I understand what you mean. Taking a game for too serious can be a bad life choice. Especially a meme of a game like ESO. You gotta just play this casually otherwise it stops being an entertainment , especially PvP.

Though he seems more healthy than majority of ESO players, so I wouldn't really worry much.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on August 9, 2018 6:59PM
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean THIS guy?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yZxFVvCiXU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc9OhJmXi70

God, I could only HOPE he actually leaves.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh. content creators change their tune when they go full time pro, tolerate all the triggers, bite those tongues..
    or.. they get to partnered (or don't :'( )then return to their bitter shiz talking selves.
    Edited by BRogueNZ on August 9, 2018 6:52PM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    he uses sloads

I liked Deltia until I read this.

Sload = YUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »
    and what does a person's sex life has to do with his feedback getting ignored?

Everybody knows real gamers are virgins. Having a sex life means he can't be good enough to be taken seriously. /s

I'm not even a deltia fan. I just cringe at the haters. And yeah, apparently having a sex life is a bad thing nowadays.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on August 9, 2018 7:03PM
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    We have recently removed several insulting and unnecessary comments from this thread. Please keep this discussion civil. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought he quit to take care of himself and the family. No time to play. Looks like he did a great job in doing that and found time for his once lost passion. Good for him.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Normally I could not care less about streamers, but to be fair, they are still human beings, so let him be.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davor wrote: »
    I thought he quit to take care of himself and the family. No time to play. Looks like he did a great job in doing that and found time for his once lost passion. Good for him.

Yeah, I've never really seen eye to eye with Deltia, but, I am glad he's doing better, and back in the game.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who cares
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What people dont like to acknowledge is that Deltia is almost single handedly responsible for much of the meta-crafting and geting people up to speed. Countless new players only stuck around because of deltia's builds.

And yet eeeveryone is glad to see him go as soon as he started criticism of the game. If anything, this communty's worship of the game is it's biggest flaw.
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What people dont like to acknowledge is that Deltia is almost single handedly responsible for much of the meta-crafting and geting people up to speed. Countless new players only stuck around because of deltia's builds.

And yet eeeveryone is glad to see him go as soon as he started criticism of the game. If anything, this communty's worship of the game is it's biggest flaw.

Everyone was glad to see him go?, some of us could not care less what streamers say or do in the game, some of us theory craft ourselves and are good at it, bit over generalisation :p there
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access