The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Wizard Riptose.

• TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    don't twist my words about my spells got reflected by dk skills, the issue is that basicly it hase no cost and can be spammed and keep it up constantly that effect. and those who say i would not survive less then 20 sec you are way more duleded as you should be. I have fought against Mdk and stam dk's as well. and they all died by my hands, it is not about that how bad or good i am in teh battlefield it is about teh guys who come up here to the forum and constantly QQ about teh sorcerers and demandind nerfs in that way that basicly leads at the end sooner or leater the destruction of teh classes, while other classes running in basicly god mode, and interstingly thats okay and no one is talking about those issues. if you think i am not sirius and if you think my spellign and my grammar failing is teh right option to judge my siriusness about this topic you are all wrong. I am talking the thrid hardest language on the world wich is my mother thoung, and if you think you can learn that language it is the second hardest language to pick up for a native english speakers. So forgive my spelling and my incorrect grammar usage, my langugae dosent have 12+2 grammar tense rules.so if you wish to come for me in that way and making joke about me and my siriusness about my thread thats just low form you guys.
    The fact remains what i have said about above, and none of you can change my mind reguardless how hard you try to pick uppon me with my grammar or spellign failures.
    Edited by TheValar85 on August 9, 2018 2:32PM
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've had to remove several baiting comments. Since this thread has derailed we've decided to close it. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.