Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you enjoy playing The Elder Scrolls Online?

• Ananoriel
    Ananoriel
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I really do!
    Of course I enjoy playing the game, otherwise I wouldn't play it daily. The community is nice, the story is good, I like the combat, dungeons, questing and exploring and there is just a lot to do. And I am a big fan of the Elder Scrolls series and lore. I keep on returning to this game because of this.
    Edited by Ananoriel on July 31, 2018 10:25PM
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I really do!
    I like this game. There are some things I wish the dev team would prioritize, but overall the game is good.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No (Why am I still playing tho?)
    It's hard to explain why...

First, I'm not playing the game seriously since at least 2 months... I just logon, switch all my characters to receive mails and then restock trade guilds and then... I just can't get myself to do anything in the game... I have this constant feeling of "it's pointless..." and just logoff and play other game. Why I'd invest my limited free time in playing this game to get X, in order to to be able to do Y, that I need to be able to get into a group to do Z, if, as past history proves, chances are that when next patch come, X will suck, and you won't need Y anymore, but the new Y', and the people that was part of the group for doing Z now is playing other games and everthing has tp start again from zero? It's just not worth it and it's a waste of time...

Why I keep loging on? I don't know... time investment, maybe? Some friends, maybe? I still like doing trials when I can, though, lately, since I play magplar mostly, those are also starting to become out of reach for me, as my guilds move to do harder content, they mostly seek people doing the most amount the dps possible... but with my templar, I just can't compete... not in the same league, no chance. I keep logging on because I still have some feeble hopes that someday the game will be a bit better for me and my preferred playstyle... at least, and I don't want to lose my trade guild place and such.

OTOH, it's coming to a point where the ESO+ sub is becoming just a wasted money for me... and as more of my friends stop playing the game, there's also the fact that there's less things keeping me attached to the game... so, not sure what will happen in all honestly.
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, but..
    Yes but sometimes it infuriates me.
  • CyberSkooma
    CyberSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, but..
    I have a list of minor complaints that have stacked up quite high, and I could sit here and argue them for hours. Things like crown crates, mount upgrades, gear farm, mounts themselves, cosmetics such as mounts and pets that are EARNABLE practically ceasing to exist, lack of an "armory" or inspect, mages guild, psijic, leveling skill morphs, undaunted, etc.

That being said, ESO is still my favorite MMO to date..... and I've played most of them. Even right now I have 11 other MMO's installed on my PC and ESO is pretty much the only one I touch.
    Edited by CyberSkooma on July 31, 2018 10:57PM
    I play this game a little bit I guess
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I really do!
    Yes. I've been bouncing back and forth since Summerset dropped due to events outside of the game, so I feel like I've spent more time watching the streaming community in the last couple months than actually playing (also, instead of posting on here), but I do still love ESO.
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I really do!
    Enjoying playing a game? What kind of blasphemy is this? :tongue:
    Edited by Ydrisselle on July 31, 2018 11:08PM
  • MerlinPendragon
    MerlinPendragon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I really do!
    What game is better?