The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Do you enjoy playing The Elder Scrolls Online?

Protossyder
Protossyder
✭✭✭✭
Stop whining about stuff for a second and ask yourself this question.
Characters worth mentioning:
Daedrós - Magicka DK - Altmer - PvE & PvP - Emperor - IR - GH - TTT
Dragybor - Stamblade - Redguard - PvE (first char)
Yondaime Raikage - Stamsorc - Redguard - PvP
Zerg Overmind - Magblade - Altmer - PvE - GH
Yenari - Magsorc - Altmer - PvE - Flawless Conqueror
Devoured-his-siblings - DK Tank - Argonian - PvE - Unchained
Valkyrja Valhalla - StamDK - Redguard - PvE
Hyperion der Obere - Magplar - Altmer - PvE
Affa al'Dschinni - Stamplar - Orc - PvP
Enjoys-the-slaughter - Templar Healer - Argonian - PvE
Hades Adamastos - Stamcro - Orc - PvE
Khaba the Cruel - Magsorc- Altmer - PvP
Hekate Ourania - Magcro - Atlmer - PvE - TTT
Arenas: vDSA (~46k) - vMA (~586k)
Trials: vAA hm - vHRC hm - vSO hm - vMoL hm (~161k) - vHoF hm (~218k) - vAS+2 (~114k) - vCR+3 - vSS hm - vKA hm

PC - EU

Do you enjoy playing The Elder Scrolls Online? 245 votes

Yes, I really do!
57%
NestorAnthony_ArndtSolarikenmesnachimneyswift_ESORiptideClansman2013SASChrisDeadlyRecluseDaveMoeDeeEsha76RudyardWuffyCeruleiCyberOnEsoJD2013niawrathb16_ESOSkayaqkwisatzcheeseaddictChuckyPayne 142 votes
Yes, but..
17%
bill_ESO2dodgehopper_ESOThunderknucklesBigBraggIruil_ESOTurelusRudalAllPlayAndNoWorkNikolasTinkerpoopLinaleahHidesFromSunDavorStovahkiinEnemy-of-ColdharbourShadow-FighterOrphanHelgenFake RemedyCadburyBeruge 43 votes
Well, kinda
7%
Moloch1514Caligamy_ESOZardayneCatsmoke14noob in denialkari-pekka.hamalaineneb17_ESODrachenfierRawstvonScuzzmanRebornV3xSmitch_59FischblutRainchaser dogman6lackzeu5TrinotopsTheCyberDruidhuschdeguddzjecolossalvoids 19 votes
I am getting frustrated quite often
13%
MojmirvometiaBarsNebthet78mertustafgulerneb18_ESO1bottleofsyrupDanteYodaAhzekEdziuTonturrixxthir13enxxViolynneJjitsuboy98GnozoA_Silveriusricho262Marabornwingrionessi2Walks_With_Kagouti 34 votes
No (Why am I still playing tho?)
2%
ValveWifeaggro13leeuxHymzirLord-OttoDoctordarkspawnflynn420 7 votes
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I really do!
    I really like ESO, even though I'm often frustrated by persistent performance issues in PVP.
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just pvp balance what I see with every patch and additiona poc sets, really?
    with balance..ok...we can some adapt to this, its alwaysh changing and with this met but proc sets...just ugh, this is never changig and always destroying fun on pvp

and next are undewhelming classes
    before I was playing only nb since beta where nb just didnt exist was that bad

now from some time I playing stamplar and I again feel how this class shouldnt exist as how bad this is....especially frustrating on pve where I have no any good selfsustain etc, when group is bad on nb I can menage it to not wipe, on stamplar? just gg and even get to group with another stamplar dps or tank...its really *** where even on trash you are going to lose your only sustain because of 2nd templar in group

not played warden but I can feel its also in bad spot on pve as we can see many thread about this + at all I never saw any warden in vet trial but nonstop see magsorcs and nb's everywhere
  • Riptide
    Riptide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I really do!
    Sure, love the game. Been playing these sorts of games since the start, and before - back to the BBS days and such. My favorite one so far, and there have been many that I loved.

The UI on console being ignored is reprehensible though. Outright disrespectful to the playerbase. I applaud ZOS when they get things right, but so many things have went unaddressed for years now, because PC has addons that fix many of the issues. Console makes up a large section of their revenue. It truly is time that the UI had some real attention. Bit the bullet, front burner the issue. It has become glaring.
    Esse quam videri.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I really do!
    I am very satisfied. My main frustration is time wasted swapping characters to clear out all the intricates/rings/recipes in my bank for alt leveling and other inventory management issues. Without the crafting bag, I just take a break from the game because I am a hoarder and the game stops being fun.

The fact that I take breaks from the game during stretches with no content drops probably helps. And my limit time to play and preference for PvE probably saves from a lot of frustration. Plus, PC NA seems more stable than some platforms.

If I didn't thoroughly enjoy the game, I wouldn't play it. There are so many games to play. My gaming backlog is still quite long. I can't relate to people who stick with the game while talking like they hate it.
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes, but not the grinding, would love to have more of my time spent doing the fighting vs looking for crap (which xbox) had bots etc like the PC
  • moonio
    moonio
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think if people didn't enjoy the game they wouldn't be here complaining about it to be honest.. lol
    Its sort of counter-intuitive but true just the same..
  • Trinotops
    Trinotops
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, kinda
    At this point I'm mainly just logging on for crafting writs and daily BG rewards. It's not that the game is bad, just painfully stale.
  • Protossyder
    Protossyder
    ✭✭✭✭
    Trinotops wrote: »
    At this point I'm mainly just logging on for crafting writs and daily BG rewards. It's not that the game is bad, just painfully stale.

That might be a phase you are in, not the game ^^. I've also been there.
    Characters worth mentioning:
    Daedrós - Magicka DK - Altmer - PvE & PvP - Emperor - IR - GH - TTT
    Dragybor - Stamblade - Redguard - PvE (first char)
    Yondaime Raikage - Stamsorc - Redguard - PvP
    Zerg Overmind - Magblade - Altmer - PvE - GH
    Yenari - Magsorc - Altmer - PvE - Flawless Conqueror
    Devoured-his-siblings - DK Tank - Argonian - PvE - Unchained
    Valkyrja Valhalla - StamDK - Redguard - PvE
    Hyperion der Obere - Magplar - Altmer - PvE
    Affa al'Dschinni - Stamplar - Orc - PvP
    Enjoys-the-slaughter - Templar Healer - Argonian - PvE
    Hades Adamastos - Stamcro - Orc - PvE
    Khaba the Cruel - Magsorc- Altmer - PvP
    Hekate Ourania - Magcro - Atlmer - PvE - TTT
    Arenas: vDSA (~46k) - vMA (~586k)
    Trials: vAA hm - vHRC hm - vSO hm - vMoL hm (~161k) - vHoF hm (~218k) - vAS+2 (~114k) - vCR+3 - vSS hm - vKA hm

PC - EU
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its a fun game but the bugs and issues are constant, as are server issues..

It all gets old fast..
  • Ragebull
    Ragebull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS is killing it for me
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it has the potential for greatness, just needs to have competitive pvp that rewards good players and encourages bad players to #getgud and not hide behind proc sets so we can have a skill based game not RNG kills with a tiny player growth window.
  • richo262
    richo262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not much to do anymore.

Killed it when items became bound.

If you can't sell it, you need to be able to collect it.

They need to have armories. Like a daily quest per character to find a set item with a particular trait. Completing the quest unlocks it for all toons at any time and removes the quest from the list. As of now, there isn't any meaningful late game content. I always thought it'd be cool if Amalexias palace had armor racks for all the gear in the region.
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I really do!
    Ask the same question next week tho :lol: (Double vMA rewards, everyone and their nan running it)
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I've been posting for weeks, my frustration with the game is growing.

My issue isn't technical related. It's game play related.

Every day I sign in, I find myself struggling against a system seemingly designed to punish its player base. Seeing a new crafting system implemented into the game, but requiring a horrendous approach to appreciating what it can offer, really shows where the direction of this game is going.

RNG is outdated. It's a bygone mechanic of an era where "dice" ruled the outcome (re: every fantasy game ever). It's 2018. Isn't is about time skill matters?

Throw this in with the ugliness of trying to monetize cosmetics through a random chance has me seeing no viable future for this game.

It's shockingly telling when my XBox Live friends list of over 40 people added when the game launched in 2014, that over 70% haven't logged in since 2015.

The #1 way to prevent people from playing the game is not giving them a game to play.

Even today, I feel like my daily routine is catching up on mats because of the ridiculousness of 60+ mats being consumed over a daily writ in the hopes of acquiring a master writ (to get items not available for purchase in game) only to see the outcome no different than people opening crown crates looking for apex items.

There's a significant problem with the game no one is working toward fixing.

Don't even get me started on the horrendous excuse called "UI" on the console. That's just downright insulting it hasn't been updated in 4 years despite complaints.

I guess making crown crates is more important.

Edited by Violynne on July 31, 2018 3:27PM
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, but..
    Sometimes it infuriates me
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Qualanthar
    Qualanthar
    ✭✭
    Yes, I really do!
    I just started a week ago Monday and I am loving it. There's just so much to do - I like the crafting system - it looks gorgeous - I love the music.

I took the week of Aug 13 off for the launch of the new WoW expansion but I am seriously considering whether I want to play ESO instead!
  • iomgi87
    iomgi87
    ✭✭✭
    general performance ruin the game especialy in pvp
    The Elder Sload Onlag broken edition
  • vometia
    vometia
    ✭✭✭
    I sort of enjoy it, but nowhere near as much as the SP games. Too much grinding, too much expense (both in-game and Real Money™), too many restrictions whether it's "you need to pay for that really basic functionality" or simply "no can do". Pity, the actual gameplay and questing in ESO I like a lot, but the overall game seems to be extremely badly executed and I feel like there's always someone else's hand in my purse.
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, but..
    Reset balancing to pre Morrowind and I'm happy. Everything has gone downhill from there. Can't wait for one button Werewolf meta next patch, yay! :s
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Artim_X
    Artim_X
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, but..
    Too much fun stuff to do in this game (homestead is my endgame), but I still dislike fake tanks, DPS who leave leftovers, and salty players in Cyrodiil.
    (AD) Artim X/Xirtām/Måtrix |PC/NA| Casual staff wielding vampire sorcerer/templar/arcanist
    Electric-Burn/Stun
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Av0zcKH3i2BkaY1GXW/giphy.gif/https://c.tenor.com/jQHdFftrgwMAAAAC/tenor.gif
    • Damage Dealing Build.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Inferno/Lightning Staff (infused/shock enchant), and Rage of the Ursauk jewelry (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused/flame/weapon damage enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Boundless Storm, Mages' Wrath, Lightning Flood, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build), and Power Overload.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Crushing Shock/Storm Pulsar, Streak, Flame/Shock Reach, Unstable Wall of Fire/Storms, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build) and Fiery/Thunderous Rage.
    Electric-Heal
    https://media.giphy.com/media/5ibGIHneWS6ek/giphy.gif
    • My Healer Build.
    • Gear: 5 Spell Power Cure (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Lightning Staff (Charged/shock enchant), and Infallible Aether jewelry (arcane with spell damage enchant)/restoration staff (Powered with absorb magicka enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Power Surge, Boundless Storm, Blessing of Restoration, Energy Orb, Twilight Matriarch, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Dark Deal, Overflowing Altar, Elemental Drain, Blockade of Storms, Twilight Matriarch, and Aggressive Horn.
    Electric-Ward
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Wa0TGmtDvwW3e/giphy.gif
    • My Meme Tank Build that uses high resistance and variety of wards.
    • Gear: 5 Brands of Imperium (All body pieces except Head and Shoulders, with Divine trait, and with Prismatic Defense Enchants), full Mother Ciannait's (1 light and 1 medium. Divines and Max Mag Enchant), and Combat Physician jewelry (bloodthirsty with Prismatic Recovery Enchants), CP restoration staff (Infused with hardening enchant), and CP ice staff (Infused with crusher enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Bound Aegis, Deep Thoughts, Boundless Storm, Healing Ward, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Silver Leash (Elemental Drain if healer isn't running it), Bound Aegis, Frost Clench, Blockade of Frost, Empowered Ward, and Temporal Guard.
    Electric-Vamp
    https://media.giphy.com/media/ukDQiYZzRAxMZKcK86/giphy.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact for regular and NoCP build/Oblivion's Foe for dot build (medium chest and body pieces light. All Impenetrable. Max Mag Enchants). Gaze of Sithis and 1 light Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton (light shoulders, and impenetrable with Max Mag Enchants). Knight Slayer/Pariah jewelry/Plaguebreak for dot build (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused with oblivion enchant for regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build. Sharpened for dot build)/restoration staff (infused with oblivion enchant regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Structured Entropy, Boundless Storm, Soul Splitting Trap, Radiating Regeneration, Healing Ward, and Life Giver.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Drain Vigor (Elemental Susceptibility), Race Against Time, Rune Cage, Radiant Magelight, Empowered Ward, and Shatter Soul.
    Dawnfang
    https://media.tenor.com/ogWfvDdsqBIAAAAd/anime-black-clover.gif
    • My casual one bar heavy attack Templar build that only utilizes Aedric Spear abilities.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (Head or Shoulder and body pieces except Chest. All body pieces Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchant), Lightning Staff of the Sergeant (Infused/shock enchant), and Sergeant's Mail jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Puncturing Sweep, Aurora Javelin, Toppling Charge, Blazing Spear, Radiant Ward, and Crescent Sweep.
    Duskfang
    https://media.tenor.com/Jo8aG_ouy_oAAAAd/ac-odyssey.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact (Heavy Chest with light Head, Waist, Hands, and Feet. All body pieces Impenetrable. Health enchant on head and everything else Magicka Enchants), 1 Medium Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton Shoulder (Impenetrable, Max Health Enchant), Knight Slayer Restoration Staff (Infused/Decrease Health enchant/Stealth-Draining Poison IX), and Knight Slayer jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with Spell Damage Enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1:Radiant Oppression, Race Against Time, Aurora Javelin, Breath of Life, Resolving Vigor, and Life Giver (Shatter Soul).
    PvE Starter Gear
    https://media.giphy.com/media/6CovzgyTig7M4/giphy.gif
    • Gear: 5 Law of Julianos (heavy chest, gloves/belt light, and the rest can be light or 1 medium piece if you're not wearing medium anywhere else on your body. All in training if grinding for XP or divines), Armor of the Seducer or Magnus' Gift head, shoulder, and staves (light with 1 medium piece if you are not already wearing 1 medium Julianos piece. All in training or divines. The staves should be training or infused), and 3 purple Willpower Jewelry with Arcane trait (can be bought from trading guilds for relatively cheap.
    • Check tamrieltradecentre.com for the best deals if you're not using a price checking addon).
    Race
    https://media.giphy.com/media/sdEkeWpiaGz0A/giphy.gif
    • High elf, since you will not have issues with sustain, but other mag based races are also fine so this is more of a personal choice.
    Mundus Stones
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cT3wMhLGQWdKU/giphy.gif
    • PvP: The Lover for penetration when playing a sorc or temp.
    • PvE Healing/Damage: The Thief for decent crit rate.
    • PvE Tanking: The Lady to get close to resistance cap.
    Current Champion Points
    https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGDAx6u3hthMhgI/giphy.gif
    • DPS Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Exploiter, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Thaumaturge, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Healer Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Hope Infusion, Weapon's Expert, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Tanky Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Ironclad, Enduring Resolve, Reinforced, Duelist's Rebuff, Bastion, Ward Master, Rejuvenation, Fortified.
    • PvP Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, Occult Overload, Arcane Supremacy, Bastion, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvE Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Fighting Finesse, Master-at-Arms, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvP Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, From the Brink, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    Favorite Foods and Potions
    https://media.giphy.com/media/3otPoTggaYFNd1FdAI/giphy.gif
    • Parse Food for PvE:(DPS) Ghastly Eye Bowl (increases Max Magicka by 4592 and Magicka Recovery by 459 for 2 hours).
    • Gold/Purple Food for Sorc PvP and Meme Tanking:(PvP) Clockwork Citrus Filet (increases Max Health by 3326, Health Recovery by 406 [useful if stage 1 vampire], Max Magicka by 3080, and Magicka Recovery by 338 for 2 hours). Witchmother's Potent Brew (Increase Max Magicka by 2856, Max Health by 3094, and Magicka Recovery by 315 for 2 hours.
    • Trash Potions when feeling cheap: Regular CP150 Essence of Magicka pots that I obtain frequently from playing the game or Crown Tri-Restoration Potion obtained from dailies.
    • Crafted Potions: Essence of Spell Critical (Bugloss, Lady's Smock, and Water Hyacinth). Without magelight this is my primary means of obtaining Major Prophecy on my Sorc, which increases my Spell Critical Rating. This also heals and restores magicka. Essence of Immovability (Columbine, Corn Flower, and Wormwood). I use this in PvP, since this gives me stealth detection, knockback immunity, and restores magicka (better to use it when competent allies are nearby, since it might reveal that you are surrounded by multiple players in stealth and you will not have an emergency pot available after use). Essence of Invisibility with only 2 ingredients (Blue Entoloma, Namira's Rot, Nirnroot, or Spider Egg). I use this in PvE content that requires stealth and if I need more speed I'll use Rapid Maneuver before using the potion. Essence of Invisibility with 3 ingredients (Blessed Thistle, Blue Entoloma, and Namira's Rot). Very useful in PvP alongside the vampire Dark Stalker passive, since you'll be invisible, ignore movement speed penalty while in Crouch, and you'll have a 30% movement speed boost from Major Expedition (I always have this slotted when riding from point A to B in PvP land, since gankers are always lurking). My templar will mostly use Essence of Health (Tri-Stat Potion) Ingredients: (Mountain Flower, Columbine, and Bugloss).
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    d0h...now I’m team purple.....
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I really do!
    I would not be here, nor playing the game if I did not enjoy it. There are lots of games out there, no time to waste on crap.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Aurayna
    Aurayna
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I really do!

Very much so. there are of course a few problems in the game but overall it is great fun
    PC - EU
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, but..
    I’m very tired of leveling up mages guild, undaunted, and quite possibly Psijic on another toon. WTB hint hint
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, but..
    I don't enjoy the patch notes
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • Cerbolt
    Cerbolt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, but..
    Yes I enjoy it, but it's been getting a little too grindy lately. Idk it kinda sucks the fun out of it for me.
    AD - For the Queen!
    PSEU: Relaryn - Altmer Vampblade | Kazhran - Khajiit Stamsorc | Khahan-ra - Khajiit Magplar | Ra'ban - Khajiit MagDK | Gaelhwen - Bosmer Stamden

PCEU: Kazhran - Khajiit Stamsorc | Khahan-ra - Khajiit Stamplar | Relaryn - Altmer Vampblade
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I really do!
    Riptide wrote: »
    Sure, love the game. Been playing these sorts of games since the start, and before - back to the BBS days and such. My favorite one so far, and there have been many that I loved.

The UI on console being ignored is reprehensible though. Outright disrespectful to the playerbase. I applaud ZOS when they get things right, but so many things have went unaddressed for years now, because PC has addons that fix many of the issues. Console makes up a large section of their revenue. It truly is time that the UI had some real attention. Bit the bullet, front burner the issue. It has become glaring.

Agreed, I'm new to the game only two months or so on PS4 and even after buying a mini key pad it's still aweful trying to chat with other players, I rarely do it. Makes me sad when I've join into helping someone with a Boss and to simply type hey nice job I have to bring up this HUGE text chat screen each time.

But yes I vote I love the game, it's really well designed other than that item and guild stores.
    Edited by Veinblood1965 on July 31, 2018 4:24PM
  • BozzyTheDrummer
    BozzyTheDrummer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I really do!
    I very much enjoy playing ESO. In general, i Love The Elder Scrolls. It is more of a way of life for me, you could say? lol

I try all the time to explain to people why I love ESO so much, or other TES titles. Everyone has the one game/franchise that they are just a die hard fan of. The Elder Scrolls is just that, to me.
    Xbox NA
    CP810+

Valthyr Alynwen High Elf MagSorc EP
    Valeon Indoril Dark Elf MagDK EP
    Willard Lorrthane Breton MagDen EP
    Faelian Elilanar High Elf MagPlar EP
    Dro'Kassa Khajiit MagCro EP
    Im-Tanky-Enough Argonian Tank EP
    Lorgdan Bladesmith Orc StamBlade DC
    Cyrus Hayle Redguard StamSorc EP
    Xuxtheem-Light-Bearer Argonian Healer AD
    Galen Morthain Dark Elf MagBlade EP
    Burgesh the Mighty Orc StamDen DC
    Mekar the Vile Orc StamCro DC

"Fimmion hungry. Want sweetroll. Fimmion like pants. Love sweetroll."
  • madchuska83
    madchuska83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I really do!
    It's the only game I play. I don't expect that to change until Red Dead Redemption 2 comes out.
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I really do!
    If i wouldnt, i wouldnt be bothering with the game or its forum?