The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

no textures on jars from sinister hollowjack furniture pack

Sercisil
Sercisil
✭✭
p8Y9aBh.png
9NpN8u3.png
6zd07vP.png
quited from the game, repaired&defragmented the game files, bug is still here.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Write a bug report maybe cause there is no graphic at all just a shape .
  • Sercisil
    Sercisil
    ✭✭
    yep, no textures, just a mesh. i've already sent bug report in game, but i decided to make a post with screenshots here too. maybe it's just my own bug, corrupted hard disk or something like that.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happens on a lot of new items on every PTS. We've had black items the last couple of PTS. Most likely because the textures have not been made yet, or at least have not been implemented yet.

Most likely the team is already aware of it, but good on you for calling it out anyway.
    All these missing textures have been fixed before appearing on live in the past cases.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just in case passing along.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Slightly off topic, but I'm rather disappointed that this is a CS furnishing pack. Would much rather have seen these in the loot tables for the plunder skulls.
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Such cool furnishings. It is a shame they are locked behind a paywall, instead of being Plunder Skull loot items.
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "It's just not a home until you decorate the torture chamber, am I right?"
    "If you want to lose 10lbs of ugly fat, I'd be happy to chop your head off!"
    "Degenerates!" --- Todd Howard
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

PC (just for PTS since Dragon Bones)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

Playing since console release in 2015

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sercisil wrote: »
    yep, no textures, just a mesh. i've already sent bug report in game, but i decided to make a post with screenshots here too. maybe it's just my own bug, corrupted hard disk or something like that.

It's not just you. I had this buggy preview too.
    PC EU
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I reported it in-game too!
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny that they are more visible under water.
    5MufsCT.png
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, they are black silhouettes for me too.
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "It's just not a home until you decorate the torture chamber, am I right?"
    "If you want to lose 10lbs of ugly fat, I'd be happy to chop your head off!"
    "Degenerates!" --- Todd Howard
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

PC (just for PTS since Dragon Bones)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

Playing since console release in 2015

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    This will be fixed in next week's patch. Thanks, all!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are the giant tadpoles in a jar the spare brains? hehe