The PlayStation® Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of February 25:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – February 25, 3:00AM EST (08:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA megaserver for maintenance– February 27, 4:00AM EST (09:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 27, 4:00AM EST (09:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance– February 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Waiting on agent over 2 days

datoie1121
I opened up a ticket and agent told me: "I have gone ahead and escalated your ticket to a specialized team that will help handle your account. Another agent will be in touch shortly".
I've been waiting another agent over 2 days... Is my ticket bugged or something? What to do?
Ticket # 180725-001068
EDIT: After 5 days of waiting, I closed this ticket and opened a new one
Edited by datoie1121 on July 30, 2018 7:46PM
  • datoie1121
    anybody here?
  • datoie1121
    no answer for nearly 4 days... Somebody told me that my ticket will be deleted after 48 hours, so anybody here can prevent that?
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olava Stone Fist Nord Templar (EP)
    Pepper Moonchild Dunmer MagDK (AD)
    Rincewind Redguard Stam Sorc (AD)
    General Jar Jar Binks Altmer Sorc (AD)
    Lord Vetinari Stamblade (DC)
    Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate...
    Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay
  • datoie1121
    I don't understand. Why do they ignore me? Am I doing something wrong? I can't access to my eso account for nearly a week now... I lost 3 crown crates from daily rewards, pvp event bonuses and they don't respond...
  • ZOS_BillE
    ZOS_BillE
    mod
    @datoie1121

We have sent you a message with details on your open ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post