Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Which Daedric Prince would you serve and why?

Chrysa1is
Chrysa1is
✭✭✭✭✭
Who would best suit you? And Why?
http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Daedric_Princes
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't serve any god in the TES world. That's what I love about this lore. The gods aren't some omnipotent beings. Mortals can actively defy them.

The dwemer had the right idea.

Our character in this game has defeated like half the daedric pantheon while the other half (and the Tribunal) is constantly begging him/her for help. Why would they worship any of these beings?
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on July 20, 2018 6:49PM
  • Urvoth
    Urvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None, instead I would pull the ole Mannimarco and try to beat them at their own game.
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Molag Bol, of course.

Because I deserve it.
  • Thestephenmcraeub17_ESO
    Sanguine. That way, debauchery = piety
  • greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭
    All of the above!! HAIL DAEDRA!!
    greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    GM of Aldmeri People's Front
    Ionien - Altmer Mag Sorc Stormproof | Dr Jonny Fever - Breton Healplar | Bernie Dresden - Dunmer MagDK | Crushasaurus Rex - Argonian Stam DK
    Ser Greywulf - Nord DK Tank | Meow Kapwn - Khajit Magblade | Twink Versatile - Bosmer Stamblade | Loke-Tarr - Orc Stamden | Juicy Thunderthighs - Redguard Stamsorc | Frizz Grizzberg - Magden | Hax Killstealer - Dunmer Mag Sorc
    HEY HEY HEY SMOKE SKOOMA EVERYDAY
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/400830/aldmeri-peoples-front-recruiting-ps4na#latest

HAIL DAEDRA
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Either Vaermina or Hermaeus Mora. One can give you complete control over your dreams, and the other gives knowledge for knowledge. Pretty good deals if i do say so myself. Also Vaermina is amazing and her statue is awesome (wish it was bigger tho).
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nolag Bal.
    PS5 EU.
  • TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheogorath. I would hang out in Mania all day and hunt for purple wabbits and wunicorns.
  • gurluasb16_ESO
    gurluasb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    One of my characters is against all divines like the Dwemer were, my templar is a champion and faithful follower of Meridia, while my Bosmer follows Azura.
  • huschdeguddzje
    huschdeguddzje
    ✭✭✭✭
    None, pretty stupid gamble putting your fate into the hands of a "higher power" that at most views you as a loyal pet.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clavicus Vile. I love trickster gods in all mythologies and he is basically the Uber Twink.

A close second is Hircine, he’s such a bear daddy.

I’d also worship Vivec but not as a god, he’s such a verse size-queen. ;)

I hope I equally delighted and traumatized you all :*:*:*
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Myself :)
    Read signature >:)

Now, on a more serious note, I would serve Sheogorath, Lord of cheese and madness! :p
    Edited by Universe on July 20, 2018 7:12PM
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • KeiruNicrom
    KeiruNicrom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malacath or vaermina.

Malacath respects strength, honour, and not taking others ***. He doesnt give his followers stuff in return for their servitude, he rewards their determination and strength

While i dont know much about Vaermina as a being i do think the concept of worshipping the daedric prince of dreams, nightmares and evil omens would be interesting. Being blessed by her would allow you to gain things while dreaming. Like the the guy in the accords of madness book who was blessed by Vaermina to have great skill via his dreams
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Molag bal or nocturnal bc I kicked their butts.
    Xbox One Na
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hircine. As a werewolf, of course. Hermaeus Mora can give knowledge, you can have a lot of fun with Sanguine, and it can be very exciting to serve Mephala, but for some unknown reason only Hircine found a place in my heart.

But, honestly, I'd prefer not to serve daedra. I'd prefer to serve Sithis.
    PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Houses: Erstwhile Sanctuary as actual Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, Hunter's Glade as werewolf tavern (downstairs), Strident Springs Demesne as adventurer's house.
    Wishlist: ascension to the ruby throne music box, atronach trader, aetherial well, attunable stations (have 14/80 sets collected), molten war torte and white gold war torte recipes.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forget the Daedra. Hail Sithis!
    iu8yo4zrp7wx.jpg
    Edited by VaranisArano on July 20, 2018 9:09PM
  • JohnOfMarkarth
    JohnOfMarkarth
    ✭✭✭
    Hircine, Specifically the Bear aspect spirit of Hircine. For Bear is my guide
    And going to the Hunting Grounds could be a dream come true..
    not to mention some of my peoples, the reachmen, have to brawl a bear to prove themselves to be men not boys.

Then peraps Tsun as a nord, for its the Bear totem again. Yes. I love bears.

With regards,
    Reachman.
    I can't do this anymore. Every small ... petit change that went against any semblance of sense has snowballed into an avalanche of (Penn & Teller:) Bulls...!

Gods, bless me with patience.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None

"Y'ffre, the Singer, the Storyteller, who resides in the Now..." :)
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hircine, Specifically the Bear aspect spirit of Hircine. For Bear is my guide
    And going to the Hunting Grounds could be a dream come true..
    not to mention some of my peoples, the reachmen, have to brawl a bear to prove themselves to be men not boys.

Then peraps Tsun as a nord, for its the Bear totem again. Yes. I love bears.

With regards,
    Reachman.

Please stop... I can't bear it any longer...

Yogi
  • Koronach
    Koronach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None, just the Hist and Sithis for me. I do admit though uncle Sheo never fails to crack me up.
  • Benemime
    Benemime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hermaeus Mora, he's not evil I guess and I find him really cool, knowledge is power
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I guess if anyone it would have been Nocturnal but....

u1Kc1BO.png
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't serve any god in the TES world. That's what I love about this lore. The gods aren't some omnipotent beings. Mortals can actively defy them.

The dwemer had the right idea.

Our character in this game has defeated like half the daedric pantheon while the other half (and the Tribunal) is constantly begging him/her for help. Why would they worship any of these beings?

This.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Korprok
    Korprok
    ✭✭✭
    Hermaeus Mora, Deadric Prince of Scrying, Fate, Memory and Knowledge + Apocrypha, Oghma Infinium o:)
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    A close second is Hircine, he’s such a bear daddy.

how do i delete someone else's post

Lol it’s in your mind now
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Myself, Jyggalag.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would never worship a demon. Nor a TES "god", as TES "gods" are just weak farce of a proper god.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont serve.

But i would respect Azurah.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A lot of them are very interesting in their own way!
    But it has to be Hircine for me :) He is all about the hunt, and seems one of the easiest to understand of the Daedric Princes. I like that he is based in some way on Herne the Hunter from English folklore, and Cernnunos from Celtic beliefs.
    Not to mention his association with werewolves, one of the first mythological creatures I became fascinated with from a young age!
    Very interesting indeed!
    Edited by Glaiceana on July 20, 2018 9:45PM
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Rawst
    Rawst
    ✭✭✭
    Nolag Bal.

I see what you did there.

As for the topic, wow, so many strong independent heroes B)

Personally I prefer Meridia, nice “lady” with life energy obsession over undead. I like the Hist too but it doesn’t seem to need much assistance, attention or following.
    Beasts in amber! Wake and remember!