The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

AD United? PC NA Vivec

• barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty much everyone the vocal people of DC wanted to leave have left and now they are in last place. Best part is now they accuse the people who left of being faction hoppers.

Nice to see AD back in the game the past few days, it helps the map a lot having 3 active factions.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »
    AD needs more Healers, especially pug healers. I enjoy healing, but often feel forced to do so because no one else is. I would be very willing to help AD players get set up. It can be a very rewarding experience. Feel free to message me in game or here on the forums. It's not hard to do.

Edit: I'm a very aggressive healer. I have one bar dedicated to healing, one to dps basically. So you can heal and attack. Pretty fun actually.

If ZoS had made the Mend Wounds psijic skill stamina based, think of all the healing the stealth bow light attack builds could do!
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oceanic AD is quite strong, you guys need to be more organized in the primetime hours and such, from what I've observed. I played AD a couple of days and there definitely wasn't the amount of coordination or call outs on that map that would deliver any form of success.

Good luck, AD!
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    We have recently removed a few unnecessary/profane comments. Please keep this discussion civil. Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xai_Zi wrote: »
    I've played on AD, they lose because half the really terribad EP scrubs are constantly making zone AD zone chat unreadable

This one has fixed it for you. However they disagree that such silly little elves cause us a loss by squealing impotently in their safe space.

No, they do so much more than that to insure that some truly atrociously sad sorts can (occasionally )accomplish a task that even the most mundane of PUGs is expected to do....

Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Devlzdaughter
    Devlzdaughter
    ✭✭✭
    As the GM of TD we are on board with cooperating with other AD guilds. I've always been interested in joining together since moving to Vivec a year ago. I've pushed, pleaded and joined--not one, but five other pvp guilds-- in order to make AD a better coordinated faction. TD, myself included, took a long break over the last two campaigns. We won 3 campaigns ago and then took 2 campaigns off. I and my group leaders needed a break after leading groups 8+ hours a day and many of my group leaders were burned out. But we'll be back in this campaign full force and look forward to many good fights.

I've met many of the opposing faction and have a good relationship with many of you. It's been fun, challenging, and I haven't given up on AD yet.AD has great people and I look forward to cooperating with the other guilds. If we do make another guild just for group leaders, let me know. I'll join.

AD is perfectly capable of winning a campaign and I believe in them. I look forward to this campaign. Good luck to all factions. I'll see you on the field. ;)

"The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for ...”
    ― Tucker Max

Domina'trix ~ Mag DK
    Dominatresse ~ NB

GM of Total Dominionation Vivec NA PC
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty happy AD is finally rising from the dead and finally getting some fight in them. I hope yall give us potatoes in EP a run for our money in the new campaign.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Devlzdaughter
    Devlzdaughter
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty happy AD is finally rising from the dead and finally getting some fight in them. I hope yall give us potatoes in EP a run for our money in the new campaign.

Sweetie, I give everyone a good run for their money. You won't take me down without a fight. ;)
    "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for ...”
    ― Tucker Max

Domina'trix ~ Mag DK
    Dominatresse ~ NB

GM of Total Dominionation Vivec NA PC
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

One way to do this is to find coverage in the off peak hours. When players say that AD has a strong Oceanic presence, there is a period before and after that time that EP dominates in numbers. A large number of EP points have come from these off peak hours. It isn’t from hard earned fighting.
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    GM of Panda Force here, in my experience when we can talk about AD, is to talk about lack of intention to grow up, to change own tides, people want to organize with other guilds/groups but dont want to organize their owns. Most guilds dont test new things, dont look for change in consecuence dont improve. People claim to know what is happening (apparently we get purpled always) and instead of evaluate what to do, Ad complains a lot (really a lot).

Speaking just of the timezone we play and the hours we play, honestly i dont feel team purple or risk at all on us and we had being zerged by entire factions but in some point (or keep) the organization we have stop them. We always looks for all home keeps be Ad and then beyond that is ad pop responsability.

Probably my guild has the smallest roster among Ad large groups (we are currently 19) but i feel really proud of what we do and we know what we are capable to do on Cyrodiil.
    - Guildmaster of [ PANDA FORCE ] - Aldmeri PvP Guild NA/PC
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
    - Pvp focused player, want to improve everyday
    - Vivec`s Former Emperor: HaroniN AR45
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCT7YWsLrOLoG2HeMWUF7ifg/featured
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd totally switch but i do not have the time or patience to level up and max out another MagDK/Magblade.. :/
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• Slowbromance
    Slowbromance
    ✭✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »
    AD needs more Healers, especially pug healers. I enjoy healing, but often feel forced to do so because no one else is. I would be very willing to help AD players get set up. It can be a very rewarding experience. Feel free to message me in game or here on the forums. It's not hard to do.

Edit: I'm a very aggressive healer. I have one bar dedicated to healing, one to dps basically. So you can heal and attack. Pretty fun actually.

We need more healers on AD? If so, any AD can feel free to reach out to me as well. I originally played a more aggressive heal build on my templar, but I have since traded my bite for protection.

I primarily play templar healer and have been through multiple builds to figure out where I want it to be. I'd be more than happy to help others learn from my various build journeys.
    -Shadow hide you
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GM of Panda Force here, in my experience when we can talk about AD, is to talk about lack of intention to grow up, to change own tides, people want to organize with other guilds/groups but dont want to organize their owns.

This is pretty much the case for 90% of alliances / guilds. Even worse, most of them won't accept any assistance from better players. They think what they do is perfectly fine and up to date. The reason why it's not working is either :

- Need more players (outnumbering > outperforming)
    - Enemy players are using lag switches, exploits, macros and need to l2p
    Edited by frozywozy on July 17, 2018 10:51AM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Xai_Zi
    Xai_Zi
    ✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    I've played on AD, they lose because half the really terribad EP scrubs are constantly making zone AD zone chat unreadable

This one has fixed it for you. However they disagree that such silly little elves cause us a loss by squealing impotently in their safe space.

No, they do so much more than that to insure that some truly atrociously sad sorts can (occasionally )accomplish a task that even the most mundane of PUGs is expected to do....

Very witty, if only your gameplay could match. Also, speaking of PUGs, where has your guild been lately? Sorry I digress.

I'd play AD more if I could add the toxic peeps, that hate EP players with the passion of white supremests, on ignore. Alas, my ignore list is full of pubescent kids and socially underdeveloped adults, as well as EP players that have diarrhea of the mouth.
    Edited by Xai_Zi on July 17, 2018 9:27PM
    Frequent target of racially motivated censoring by mods.
  • courier
    courier
    ✭✭✭
    The Dancing Bears are always up to give a hand, we enjoy being called zerglings... And we also don't mind donating our ap to flag back keeps to open windows for the masses to push the more defended keeps.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »

Very witty, if only your gameplay could match. Also, speaking of PUGs, where has your guild been lately? Sorry I digress.

I'd play AD more if I could add the toxic peeps, that hate EP players with the passion of white supremests, on ignore. Alas, my ignore list is full of pubescent kids and socially underdeveloped adults, as well as EP players that have diarrhea of the mouth.

We've been where we always are. But this one can understand why you may not have seen us. After all only eagles are known to be able to see things from such a far distance. But even such majestic beasts wouldn't be able to see through all those thick, protective, walls.

Unlike Superman. SUperman would not only be able to see us from all the way way way back where certain people hide they'd be able to do it through all the many many layers of super safe protection some people need to huddle under.

But do not worry. Someday khajiit thinks there will be a spell to turn silly soft and sad man words into weapons. Once that days comes certainly you shall become a great spiller of something that is not yellow colored.

Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If AD and DC want to see EP in last place everyone will have to focus EP. Yesterday at Alessia, the entire EP faction was there for almost an hour and NO DC took advantage of this. IF someone would have started hitting CHALMAN there would have been no defense and you could have rolled all the way to KINGSCREST. Start thinking about the map more and stop thinking about how to get revenge. The pettiness between AD and DC needs to stop. EP has plenty of pts to go around for both AD and DC.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    If AD and DC want to see EP in last place everyone will have to focus EP. Yesterday at Alessia, the entire EP faction was there for almost an hour and NO DC took advantage of this. IF someone would have started hitting CHALMAN there would have been no defense and you could have rolled all the way to KINGSCREST. Start thinking about the map more and stop thinking about how to get revenge. The pettiness between AD and DC needs to stop. EP has plenty of pts to go around for both AD and DC.

Also just to add to this, if you are the guild leader of a 24men ballgroup, you can go ahead and order everyone who is online to fight to go pvdoor resources before evaluation ticks and have a great time with the npcs.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »

Also just to add to this, if you are the guild leader of a 24men ballgroup, you can go ahead and order everyone who is online to fight to go pvdoor resources before evaluation ticks and have a great time with the npcs.

You know i made the comment last night that I hope this campaign doesn't degenerate into resource farming. That is the most disgusting form of PVP this game ever came up with. Resources should be worth 0 pts.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »

You know i made the comment last night that I hope this campaign doesn't degenerate into resource farming. That is the most disgusting form of PVP this game ever came up with. Resources should be worth 0 pts.

Wants to win campaign by focusing EP for points. Doesn't want to pursue a strategy that wins points because its disgusting.

????
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Actually there was a very large group of DC that took Dragon and then pressured Chalman during that time. They just didn't do a good job at Chal.
  • Rin_Senya
    Rin_Senya
    ✭✭✭✭
    mRn4VKv.jpg
    10 pm EDT yesterday :trollface:
    Looks like something already went wrong with this plan:
    It's time, after a very long time of sitting on the bottom of the scoreboard for the Queen to call all her Banners to Vivec. Getting second place was not easy considering the numbers, but AD will more than likely get second this campaign. I've spoken with a few of the guild leaders of the AD groups and there is a consensus of fellowship. We need to organize it, and take advantage of it.
    DC is struggling, we have all seen it on the forums and perhaps it's time for 2 of the 3 factions to work together in some bastardized treaty that finally puts EP on the bottom. It's been far too long now that EP has controlled such a lead on the score and only by working together will they be beaten. Nikle is an AD home keep the wall between it and ASH should be the stopping point. Foraging into the south by DC only incites AD retaliation which as Solomon said, "an Eye for an Eye" should always be expected. Let the wall on the west mark the border and let DC and AD drive EP to there gates for a few campaigns. Let the fights be over EP scrolls. EP can not stand against both factions especially if they can not get past there tri-keeps. Yes we will have those groups that want to create AP Gravity Wells, and they can always be dealt with. But if we focus our attention on EP 100% of the time they will crack, buckle and fade. EP has 2 groups that are tough to fight, Drac and Invictus. The remainder of the EP zerg is fodder and only succeeds because they mass 60 deep at one keep. They only mass up because DC or AD decide to fight each other. If we work together EP will have to fight on 2 fronts 100% of the time and that will cost them first place on the scoreboard.

Faction swapping is part of the game. There is nothing anyone can do about it. Learn the groups and the players and remember those players are always looking to push AD and DC to fight each other. This is how EP wins.
    Anairi ~ EP | NA | AR50 - Dracarys
    Anaire ~ AD/EP | EU | AR50 - Banana Squad/Zerg Squad/AOE Rats

• Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah the glorious faction swapping has taken hold. All the numbers that AD had the first 2 days of the campaign have gotten there level 3 reward rank now its back to the same old sshitt. Won't change till ZOS changes it. Well it was a good start but it's over no need to stick around after level 3 for the transmute.
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Faction swapping, night capping, and having no cap on numbers is why caring about score and winning campaigns is a waste of everyone's time.
    You can't expect people to play how you want them to (always taking empty keeps) or constantly stick to one faction. Just go out with some friends and kill players far across the map, that's always fun for me.
    However,
    The issue with AD is simply population, it has little to do with skill. Winning campaigns is not a measure of skill or how good your guild is, it's a measure of how many people on your faction can log on at once, and log on constantly, to take objectives on the map whether there is opposition or not. If you want to win a campaign just Zerg down the map as hard as you can as often as you can because that's all cyrodill will ever be until the devs change the Dynamics. Hope this helps. :)

Edit: check out this forum poll about campaigns and read the responses to get a better understanding of what I'm saying

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/424925/do-you-honestly-still-care-about-campaign-score-does-it-even-matter/p1
    Edited by Joshlenoir on July 18, 2018 3:46PM
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    The issue with AD is simply population, it has little to do with skill. Winning campaigns is not a measure of skill or how good your guild is, it's a measure of how many people on your faction can log on at once, and log on constantly, to take objectives on the map whether there is opposition or not. If you want to win a campaign just Zerg down the map as hard as you can as often as you can because that's all cyrodill will ever be until the devs change the Dynamics. Hope this helps. :)

You have no idea about the current state of Alliance War.

AD did bolded part better than EP during last campaign but still lost that one. LOL

Playing too much "1vX" and dropping DBOS around a rss tower or a big rock have blindfolded you.
    Edited by WaltherCarraway on July 18, 2018 4:01PM
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

AD did bolded part better than EP during last campaign but still lost that one. LOL

Playing too much "1vX" and dropping DBOS around a rss tower or a big rock have blindfolded you.

"Playing too much 1vX" even though I play in groups constantly. Just because I'm not chasing people down across the map in a Zerg or popping synchronized destro ultimates in a keep door doesn't mean I'm "playing too much 1vX". I'm sorry you can't handle the truth about the reality of campaigns.
    Also, just because you have population doesn't mean you're faction stacking. Having population and zerging down keeps together is what wins campaigns, neither of those requirements need any ounce of skill, because cyrodill was not designed to be a strategic, skill based map that rewards knowing how to play your class inside and out, and that's fine. Not everyone has to the time to put into learning their stuff. That's why the map is appealing to the vast majority of casual players and it's payed off for ZoS well.
    Edited by Joshlenoir on July 18, 2018 3:58PM
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rin_Senya wrote: »
    mRn4VKv.jpg
    10 pm EDT yesterday :trollface:
    Looks like something already went wrong with this plan:
    It's time, after a very long time of sitting on the bottom of the scoreboard for the Queen to call all her Banners to Vivec. Getting second place was not easy considering the numbers, but AD will more than likely get second this campaign. I've spoken with a few of the guild leaders of the AD groups and there is a consensus of fellowship. We need to organize it, and take advantage of it.
    DC is struggling, we have all seen it on the forums and perhaps it's time for 2 of the 3 factions to work together in some bastardized treaty that finally puts EP on the bottom. It's been far too long now that EP has controlled such a lead on the score and only by working together will they be beaten. Nikle is an AD home keep the wall between it and ASH should be the stopping point. Foraging into the south by DC only incites AD retaliation which as Solomon said, "an Eye for an Eye" should always be expected. Let the wall on the west mark the border and let DC and AD drive EP to there gates for a few campaigns. Let the fights be over EP scrolls. EP can not stand against both factions especially if they can not get past there tri-keeps. Yes we will have those groups that want to create AP Gravity Wells, and they can always be dealt with. But if we focus our attention on EP 100% of the time they will crack, buckle and fade. EP has 2 groups that are tough to fight, Drac and Invictus. The remainder of the EP zerg is fodder and only succeeds because they mass 60 deep at one keep. They only mass up because DC or AD decide to fight each other. If we work together EP will have to fight on 2 fronts 100% of the time and that will cost them first place on the scoreboard.

Faction swapping is part of the game. There is nothing anyone can do about it. Learn the groups and the players and remember those players are always looking to push AD and DC to fight each other. This is how EP wins.

No plan survives contact with team purple. The only faction so bad it has to Xv1 on campaign wide scale.

Khajiit finds it amusing that there's more EP camps down where 'the goods who are good' are likely faction stacking the 'zerglings' scroll keeps, and not quite so many up where you'd expect them to be if this really were a three faction fight.

This one of course once more invites those who really truly wish to show off some credible skill to come over to the sides that don't have 50 people to retake a resource from four people or go to a campaign where they'll actually have to fight uphill.

If you do the former please take note of those 'toxic' people in zone chat. Then recall all the good times you've had 'skill fully small manning' alessia alongside them. Along with the eighty other 'skilled small manners' that seemingly flee there whenever DC needs helps PVdooring brindle....

• WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"Playing too much 1vX" even though I play in groups constantly. Just because I'm not chasing people down across the map in a Zerg or popping synchronized destro ultimates in a keep door doesn't mean I'm "playing too much 1vX". I'm sorry you can't handle the truth about the reality of campaigns.

OK, 3 dudes hole up in your group is called a group, others are called zergs. 3 dudes playing around a rock or popping synchronized DBOS is skill while others are skillless trash zerglings.

Well done.

You're the only one who can't handle the truth about the reality of campaigns here.

rss worth 1 pt. so what you and your group usually do is still pretty useful, LOL

All these hypocrisy and pride are spite, just spite.

Edited by WaltherCarraway on July 18, 2018 4:05PM
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

OK, 3 dudes hole up in your group is called a group, others are called zerg. 3 dudes playing around a rock or popping synchronized DBOS is skill while others are skillless trash zerglings.

Well done.

You're the only one who can't handle the truth about the reality of campaigns here.

Spite, just spite.

I usually play 3-6 in groups, and not all of us use DBOS. But DBOS is an appealing ultimate because most stamina classes don't have anything better.
    Dragon leap > DBOS
    Meteor > DBOS
    Incap (single target) > DBOS (single target)
    Permafrost > DBOS (for Magicka)

A Zerg is a full raid or something close. I never would call "three dudes" a Zerg, what are you talking about? It's pretty easy to identify what a Zerg is, you should know. but that's not what I'm even here to discuss because I don't care about that.

I never said anyone is skill less or trash. Please stop projecting. I said playing the map isn't a measure of skill it's a measure of your faction numbers and ability to constantly stack keeps. This is an undeniable fact. Calling out the way I play in groups and trying to oversimplify to insult me is just an irrelevant strawman, if not a compliment. Sorry I only need 4-5 people to take out 10 while others need more, lol.
    Edited by Joshlenoir on July 18, 2018 4:08PM
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    @WaltherCarraway I mean if you watched that video you'd see neither of us are using Dawnbreaker or in a resource tower... So I don't even understand your arguments
This discussion has been closed.