The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

AD United? PC NA Vivec

Anazasi
Anazasi
✭✭✭✭✭
It's time, after a very long time of sitting on the bottom of the scoreboard for the Queen to call all her Banners to Vivec. Getting second place was not easy considering the numbers, but AD will more than likely get second this campaign. I've spoken with a few of the guild leaders of the AD groups and there is a consensus of fellowship. We need to organize it, and take advantage of it.
DC is struggling, we have all seen it on the forums and perhaps it's time for 2 of the 3 factions to work together in some bastardized treaty that finally puts EP on the bottom. It's been far too long now that EP has controlled such a lead on the score and only by working together will they be beaten. Nikle is an AD home keep the wall between it and ASH should be the stopping point. Foraging into the south by DC only incites AD retaliation which as Solomon said, "an Eye for an Eye" should always be expected. Let the wall on the west mark the border and let DC and AD drive EP to there gates for a few campaigns. Let the fights be over EP scrolls. EP can not stand against both factions especially if they can not get past there tri-keeps. Yes we will have those groups that want to create AP Gravity Wells, and they can always be dealt with. But if we focus our attention on EP 100% of the time they will crack, buckle and fade. EP has 2 groups that are tough to fight, Drac and Invictus. The remainder of the EP zerg is fodder and only succeeds because they mass 60 deep at one keep. They only mass up because DC or AD decide to fight each other. If we work together EP will have to fight on 2 fronts 100% of the time and that will cost them first place on the scoreboard.

Faction swapping is part of the game. There is nothing anyone can do about it. Learn the groups and the players and remember those players are always looking to push AD and DC to fight each other. This is how EP wins.

TO our AD guilds, we need to organize. Someone needs to set up and create an AD alliance guild like long ago or we need a unified service such as discord for all of AD to use. One Faction, One Voice, One Goal.

I do not want to lead this or set it up, but I will help anyone who is a loyal AD member.

TD
DIG
DD
Fantasia
Ruin
DK
Lolizerg
Knight of Ni
Kelly Gang
Ancient Army
COH
Omni
Dancing Bears
TM
Panda Force
Queens Ram
Aldmeri Troopers

AD guild list. If i missed one please tell me.
Edited by Anazasi on July 18, 2018 1:22PM
  • Abram
    Abram
    ✭✭✭
    I hope no AD or DC Players were hoping to be emp this campaign....
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahem?
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    It's time, after a very long time of sitting on the bottom of the scoreboard for the Queen to call all her Banners to Vivec. Getting second place was not easy considering the numbers, but AD will more than likely get second this campaign. I've spoken with a few of the guild leaders of the AD groups and there is a consensus of fellowship. We need to organize it, and take advantage of it.
    DC is struggling, we have all seen it on the forums and perhaps it's time for 2 of the 3 factions to work together in some bastardized treaty that finally puts EP on the bottom. It's been far too long now that EP has controlled such a lead on the score and only by working together will they be beaten. Nikle is an AD home keep the wall between it and ASH should be the stopping point. Foraging into the south by DC only incites AD retaliation which as Solomon said, "an Eye for an Eye" should always be expected. Let the wall on the west mark the border and let DC and AD drive EP to there gates for a few campaigns. Let the fights be over EP scrolls. EP can not stand against both factions especially if they can not get past there tri-keeps. Yes we will have those groups that want to create AP Gravity Wells, and they can always be dealt with. But if we focus our attention on EP 100% of the time they will crack, buckle and fade. EP has 2 groups that are tough to fight, Drac and Invictus. The remainder of the EP zerg is fodder and only succeeds because they mass 60 deep at one keep. They only mass up because DC or AD decide to fight each other. If we work together EP will have to fight on 2 fronts 100% of the time and that will cost them first place on the scoreboard.

Faction swapping is part of the game. There is nothing anyone can do about it. Learn the groups and the players and remember those players are always looking to push AD and DC to fight each other. This is how EP wins.

TO our AD guilds, we need to organize. Someone needs to set up and create an AD alliance guild like long ago or we need a unified service such as discord for all of AD to use. One Faction, One Voice, One Goal.

I do not want to lead this or set it up, but I will help anyone who is a loyal AD member.

TD
    DIG
    DD
    Fantasia
    Ruin
    DK
    Lolizerg
    Atrium
    Knight of Ni
    Kelly Gang

Venatus
    Omni
    Dancing Bears
    TM
    Edit: Panda Force too
    Edit2: Children of Hircine

Are you sure you also need DC to help with all these players :)? I wasn't expecting cross - faction coordination calls from a diehard AD
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on July 15, 2018 6:15PM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AD and DC shouldn't be united. Only AD...

Edit: Also venatus isn't a thing in eso anymore, we are now part of the Lolizerg.
    Edited by IxSTALKERxI on July 15, 2018 6:05PM
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe AD should review the tactics and guilds that led them to victory in April, 3 campaigns ago. With the Summerset rush over, this campaign's score seems much closer than the last.

Because if you don't play for the campaign win, its going to be embarrassing when you go all Team Green only to get 2nd or 3rd place again.
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

TD
    DIG
    DD
    Fantasia
    Ruin
    DK
    Lolizerg
    Atrium
    Knight of Ni
    Kelly Gang

Venatus
    Omni
    Dancing Bears
    TM

Are you sure you also need DC to help with all these players :)? I wasn't expecting cross - faction coordination calls from a diehard AD

Thanks for the oversight corrections. I've made them....

The nature of the PVP in this game is for the #2 and #3 factions to team up against the #1 faction. I have no issues with working with any group or faction to see EP in third place. And yes there is always a Greyjoy around to stab you in the back.
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe AD should review the tactics and guilds that led them to victory in April, 3 campaigns ago. With the Summerset rush over, this campaign's score seems much closer than the last.

Because if you don't play for the campaign win, its going to be embarrassing when you go all Team Green only to get 2nd or 3rd place again.

Change takes time. The culture of EP is too many let's fight AD or vice versa will not change overnight. Only through cooperation and tenuous diplomacy can relationships be built. It doesn't really matter who wins as long as EP doesn't. If you want to see a population shift by the players who simply log to get rewards you need to put them in last place so they rethink their logins.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I guess this is PC NA. All the support from PC EU :smile:
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like when DC is trying hard to de-emp Ep at brk as ep stacks for hours. Where does Ad go to help dethrone, rayles lol.
    Edited by jaime1982 on July 15, 2018 9:07PM
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Change takes time. The culture of EP is too many let's fight AD or vice versa will not change overnight. Only through cooperation and tenuous diplomacy can relationships be built. It doesn't really matter who wins as long as EP doesn't. If you want to see a population shift by the players who simply log to get rewards you need to put them in last place so they rethink their logins.

Where is the change you're talking about? It has been 3 campaigns since the last time AD won 30 day campaign. What other folks have seen so far is how AD exposed themselves after that win.

But the truest victory, [snip] , is stirring the hearts of your people. -Terenas Menethil II To apply this onto AvA scenario simply reroll an EP toon then just watch & learn from the zone chat and how two other alliances change the tide of war for a day or so.

EDIT:

in all, better luck next time.
    Edited by WaltherCarraway on July 15, 2018 9:56PM
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you're telling me, now we won't have to ride all the way to ash/nikel to get tri faction fights?
    That we can now just wait at a rank 5 keep and they will come deliver those ticks straight to us?

Bring on the spit roast.
    Edited by Vilestride on July 15, 2018 11:37PM
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck with that :smiley:
  • Gprime31
    Gprime31
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC is an embarrassment now a days.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Fat Lizurd will be omnipresent! But the name of his guild shall not be named.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vilestride wrote: »
    So you're telling me, now we won't have to ride all the way to ash/nikel to get tri faction fights?
    That we can now just wait at a rank 5 keep and they will come deliver those tick.s straight to us?

Bring on the spit roast.

Well keeps won't be rank 5 much longer. And with as many camps drac has been buying lately I would like to think your books are more red than green on the AP farm. But like I have said fight you guys is not enjoyable regardless of who wins or loses. Although I am really curious how 2 of your members jumped off the cliff behind BM last night at a full run and never took fall damage.....I guess you can wait around for something if you choose but exploiters are never fun to play against.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem with a lot of folks, not just AD but DC and EP as well, is that they take it personally. They believe that alliance XX is full of cheaters, so they will potato at one of their keeps all night while alliance XY takes over the entire map.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vilestride wrote: »
    That we can now just wait at a rank 5 keep and they will come deliver those tick.s straight to us?

Bring on the spit roast.

Well keeps won't be rank 5 much longer. And with as many camps drac has been buying lately I would like to think your books are more red than green on the AP farm. But like I have said fight you guys is not enjoyable regardless of who wins or loses. Although I am really curious how 2 of your members jumped off the cliff behind BM last night at a full run and never took fall damage.....I guess you can wait around for something if you choose but exploiters are never fun to play against.

It's ok 45k o ticks like we got at nikel yesterday keep us in business just fine :)
    The answer to your 2nd question is luck. 3 of us jumped 2 of us face planted the ground and one managed to hit a ledge on the way down and get a heal in.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Xai_Zi
    Xai_Zi
    ✭✭✭

TD
    DIG
    DD
    Fantasia
    Ruin
    DK
    Lolizerg
    Knight of Ni
    Kelly Gang
    Ancient Army
    COH
    Omni
    Dancing Bears
    TM
    Panda Force

I've been saying this for 3 years now and it's definitely AD that doesn't cooperate. DC is always pushing East to chalman and AD just comes up from behind to complete their stupid smiley face. Get real.
    Frequent target of racially motivated censoring by mods.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time for all those cross faction EP sleeper cells to log back into their AD and DC toons to ensure the fighting between these 2 lesser factions continues. Tyranny must be maintained!
  • olivesforge
    olivesforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's gonna be several groups or PUGs which will regularly violate any arrangement, and guild groups will have to learn to ignore it. No taking Nikelback and then just rolling with the angry zerg to our inevitable Ash potato.

Ultimately, we'd be asking people to sacrifice some AP for the greater good of Cyrodiil, and given the present state of Cyrodiil, and how whoever wins doesn't effect the rest of the game, I think it's understandable to ask why anyone should care more about Cyro than their own AP. I may not agree, but I totally understand it.

As it currently is designed, Cyrodiil is simply not worth any effort - in leading, in builds or in strategy.

I hope this works, but am extremely skeptical.
    Abram wrote: »
    I hope no AD or DC Players were hoping to be emp this campaign....

Not the case with AD, but with DC this was already pretty much the case.
    jaime1982 wrote: »
    I like when DC is trying hard to de-emp Ep at brk as ep stacks for hours. Where does Ad go to help dethrone, rayles lol.

And DC always assists us doing the same at BRK by hitting Brinduru. Both sides do this. It there's going to be an end to EP dominance, either AD guilds are going to actually have to play for points and not AP or map (which probably won't happen), or 2 and 3 in whatever combination will have to team up on 1.
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    The problem with a lot of folks, not just AD but DC and EP as well, is that they take it personally.

ladyinchurchwithpraisehandsup.gif
    The answer to your 2nd question is luck. 3 of us jumped 2 of us face planted the ground and one managed to hit a ledge on the way down and get a heal in.

Not only has the shelf bump behind BM been a thing since 2014 (used it plenty back when AD was getting farmed on Thornblade), but there's other spots like that - SE side of Drake - and I'm pretty sure the fall damage bug is still a bit of a thing, even post-patch. Went over a big ledge in Summerset yesterday with nary a scratch, and I wasn't trying to use 5 pieces of CE on a salamander.
    PCNA | Aldmeri Dominion
    OlivesForge / Swiss Army Templar | Twink of Insanity / Gankblade | Olivesisnotonfire / Annoying Sorc | E. Angus / Magicka Pigeon-Thrower | K. Angus / Stamina Pigeon-Thrower
    Personage of note in:
    Dominant Dominion | Ethereal Traders Union | Knights of the Istari | CoC | Cyrodiil FG
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭

TD
    DIG
    DD
    Fantasia
    Ruin
    DK
    Lolizerg
    Knight of Ni
    Kelly Gang
    Ancient Army
    COH
    Omni
    Dancing Bears
    TM
    Panda Force

Someone has got to train ad's pugs to stop dyeing to so much stupid Ive been playing over there, here and there and i just go back to ep because healing ad pugs is so damn annoying all divines no impen
    Edited by chris211 on July 16, 2018 5:40AM
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AD pugs: 17k health, medium armor, hiding in stealth with bows at the ready to light attack

EP pugs: 24k health, at least some heavy armor, ready to fight and not abandon their faction mates when the tide turns
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Xai_Zi
    Xai_Zi
    ✭✭✭
    I've played on AD, they lose because half their players are only good at fighting in zone chat
    Frequent target of racially motivated censoring by mods.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

TD
    DIG
    DD
    Fantasia
    Ruin
    DK
    Lolizerg
    Atrium
    Knight of Ni
    Kelly Gang

Venatus
    Omni
    Dancing Bears
    TM

Thanks for the oversight corrections. I've made them....

The nature of the PVP in this game is for the #2 and #3 factions to team up against the #1 faction. I have no issues with working with any group or faction to see EP in third place. And yes there is always a Greyjoy around to stab you in the back.

Whats funny is, that's how its suppose to work..however ZOS decided they would follow Arenanets moronic example and add a scoring system to the PvP...Which means like GW2...You basically have a First place faction and instead of 2 and 3 ganging up on that faction 1 and 3 Gang up on the second Faction usually.

Edited by Xsorus on July 16, 2018 2:43AM
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD and DC shouldn't be united. Only AD...

Edit: Also venatus isn't a thing in eso anymore, we are now part of the Lolizerg.

Wth is a lolizerg?
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AD needs more Healers, especially pug healers. I enjoy healing, but often feel forced to do so because no one else is. I would be very willing to help AD players get set up. It can be a very rewarding experience. Feel free to message me in game or here on the forums. It's not hard to do.

Edit: I'm a very aggressive healer. I have one bar dedicated to healing, one to dps basically. So you can heal and attack. Pretty fun actually.
    Edited by maxjapank on July 16, 2018 3:32AM
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chris211 wrote: »

TD
    DIG
    DD
    Fantasia
    Ruin
    DK
    Lolizerg
    Knight of Ni
    Kelly Gang
    Ancient Army
    COH
    Omni
    Dancing Bears
    TM
    Panda Force

someone has got to train ad's to stop dyeing to so much stupid ive been playing over there here and there and i just go back to ep because healing ad pugs is so damn annoying all divines no impen

I think someone also needs to train you to spell words properly. But, agreed on AD pugs wearing willy nilly gears.
    Edited by IZZEFlameLash on July 16, 2018 4:07AM
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • olivesforge
    olivesforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »
    AD needs more Healers, especially pug healers. I enjoy healing, but often feel forced to do so because no one else is. I would be very willing to help AD players get set up. It can be a very rewarding experience. Feel free to message me in game or here on the forums. It's not hard to do.

Edit: I'm a very aggressive healer. I have one bar dedicated to healing, one to dps basically. So you can heal and attack. Pretty fun actually.

PvP healers are an unloved necessity. The game rewards healing pretty well, but there's always some tryhard who gets angry at a healer for spamming heals and demands that they face their duels-specced toon for honorable combat. The right answer to that is "no, and stop standing in seige."

Healing and group lead are the two most underappreciated roles in PvP, but I'm not sure AD has less healers than the general population - this is the faction of the magicka nativists, after all.
    PCNA | Aldmeri Dominion
    OlivesForge / Swiss Army Templar | Twink of Insanity / Gankblade | Olivesisnotonfire / Annoying Sorc | E. Angus / Magicka Pigeon-Thrower | K. Angus / Stamina Pigeon-Thrower
    Personage of note in:
    Dominant Dominion | Ethereal Traders Union | Knights of the Istari | CoC | Cyrodiil FG
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »

PvP healers are an unloved necessity. The game rewards healing pretty well, but there's always some tryhard who gets angry at a healer for spamming heals and demands that they face their duels-specced toon for honorable combat. The right answer to that is "no, and stop standing in seige."

Healing and group lead are the two most underappreciated roles in PvP, but I'm not sure AD has less healers than the general population - this is the faction of the magicka nativists, after all.

The healers answer to a duel request is to accept said duel, wear entirely deticated 1v1 tank gear, crouch up and down on the spot whislt the duelist wet noodles you until they get bored and leave the area, forfieting the duel in shame leaving you the victor.
This discussion has been closed.