Maintenance for the week of September 24:
• PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – September 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)

Fantastic mounts and how to cry because you didn't get them

Itacira
Itacira
✭✭✭✭
(title freely inspired by @Terfin's post)

Is there a site with a complete list - with pictures - of all mounts that have ever been available in game ?
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any radiant apex ones. Sure, technically you CAN buy them, but in reality you might have to sell both your kidneys to make it happen... Maybe...
    While someone will get them from a free crate.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on July 10, 2018 9:18PM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

    PC/EU
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭
    For some reason (aka dumbassery) I didn't think to even look on the uesp, even though I use it regularly. Guess I figured since the elderscrolls wikia wasn't up to date neither was the uesp ?

    ANYWAYS.

    Thanks !

    @eso_nya : you are a cruel, cruel person, now responsible for my tears
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I regret not getting the Dapple Grey Palfrey when it was available. It wasn't advertised as limited-time or exclusive or anything but for some reason it was removed not long after the crown store was introduced and has never come back.

    I was trying to choose between that and the White Mane Horse, decided to get the White Mane first and then...I forget if I couldn't afford the Dapple Grey during the removal period or if I was away but I couldn't get it, and then it was gone forever. If I'd known I'd have gotten that one first and the White Mane later.
    PC EU player. | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

    "Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just posting these to brag

    baFNLQN.png

    LAqnjGE.png

    tQQXlzs.png

    I named him after @Alcast after his $500 unboxing video
    -PC/EU/AD-
    CP 900

    Playing time: As of 30/11/17
    Former Empress Vex Valentino - CP160 MagSorc - AvA 43 - Playing Time: 120 Days 13 Hours ( 2893 Total Hours )
    Vex Valentino V - CP160 MagPlar AvA 21 - Playing Time: 46 Days 18 Hours ( 1122 Total Hours ) RETIRED
    Growls-at-the-Badger - CP160 MagDen AvA 17 - Playing Time: 4 Days, 13 Hours ( 109 Total Hours )
    Streaks into Load Screens - CP160 StamSorc AvA 17
    Warden Antivirus - CP160 StamDen AvA 0
    Vèx Valentino - LvL 23 MagBlade

    You might know me as the guy that complains EVERYDAY in TF Vivec at AD
    In Game/Twitter DRaGoN_KoBRa
    7/7/17 The Day I was Banned on the ESO Forums

  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just posting these to brag

    baFNLQN.png

    LAqnjGE.png

    tQQXlzs.png

    I named him after @Alcast after his $500 unboxing video

    Did he get any radiants in that vid? Its too long. And gz on the drop! :)
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on July 10, 2018 10:13PM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

    PC/EU
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No fantastic pets quest? still envy the people who own dwemer spheres
    Zebendal- Stam Sorc, PC NA
  • Pink_Violinz
    Pink_Violinz
    ✭✭✭✭
    eso_nya wrote: »

    I just wish console players had a shot at getting it. I pre-ordered for console after playing on Beta and have been playing there since day one, but since I'm on PS4 I automatically never got the opportunity.
    I can't outheal stupid
    PAPSMEAR - Positively Against Paws SMEAR campaign - Say YES to crown crates
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even use my horse, why would I want to ride around on a giant spider or a tiger?
    PSN: sonny062699 - No, seriously... Sorry No Seriously. No more serious from this little elf. You do have someplace I can sell all these breeches, yes?
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just posting these to brag

    baFNLQN.png

    LAqnjGE.png

    tQQXlzs.png

    I named him after @Alcast after his $500 unboxing video

    Did he get any radiants in that vid? Its too long. And gz on the drop! :)

    He didn't but got all but 1 iirc the Apex Mounts
    -PC/EU/AD-
    CP 900

    Playing time: As of 30/11/17
    Former Empress Vex Valentino - CP160 MagSorc - AvA 43 - Playing Time: 120 Days 13 Hours ( 2893 Total Hours )
    Vex Valentino V - CP160 MagPlar AvA 21 - Playing Time: 46 Days 18 Hours ( 1122 Total Hours ) RETIRED
    Growls-at-the-Badger - CP160 MagDen AvA 17 - Playing Time: 4 Days, 13 Hours ( 109 Total Hours )
    Streaks into Load Screens - CP160 StamSorc AvA 17
    Warden Antivirus - CP160 StamDen AvA 0
    Vèx Valentino - LvL 23 MagBlade

    You might know me as the guy that complains EVERYDAY in TF Vivec at AD
    In Game/Twitter DRaGoN_KoBRa
    7/7/17 The Day I was Banned on the ESO Forums

  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭
    I got all the mounts I like so far.. besides maybe the plague horse, wild hutn guar, and twoothers but they arent a need

    I just really want an indrik mount than I should be good
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    swippy wrote: »
    jlmurra2 wrote: »
    eso_nya wrote: »

    They should really make that one available again. Crown store, Crown Crates, anything would be better than nothing.

    i disagree. i want it more than any other mount, but i recognize that it was awarded at a specific time, to people who supported the game in a specific way. i shouldn't ever have it. the exclusivity was always meant to be the reward.

    the day that it does re-appear i will have mixed feelings. i'll immediately buy it, and it'll also be the last thing i buy, because it'll indicate that the game is dying and all my stuff is going to disappear soon anyway.

    That's an awesome from me too. We got these pets and mounts when the game was sub-only, we got nothing else (there wasn't even any dlc) and they stopped them after a scant 9 months anyway. I missed out on the monkey pet from beta because I was waiting for my faster internet to be put in. I wouldn't expect them to put the monkey on sale, however, and I like seeing people with it even if envy does kick in :lol: What would be a better alternative would be to bring back sub rewards with new mounts and pets, if they can spam the cash store with them, they could afford to chuck out a few freebies to loyal subs imo.
    PC EU & NA
    AKA @AntivanMilkSandwich
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked the frost Apex guys and the wild hunt guys the most
    Gamer tag: ShenronNacht NA Xbox One
    1000+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er
    Cryomancer BG Warden
  • swippy
    swippy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    swippy wrote: »
    jlmurra2 wrote: »
    eso_nya wrote: »

    They should really make that one available again. Crown store, Crown Crates, anything would be better than nothing.

    i disagree. i want it more than any other mount, but i recognize that it was awarded at a specific time, to people who supported the game in a specific way. i shouldn't ever have it. the exclusivity was always meant to be the reward.

    the day that it does re-appear i will have mixed feelings. i'll immediately buy it, and it'll also be the last thing i buy, because it'll indicate that the game is dying and all my stuff is going to disappear soon anyway.

    What an honourable and Just sentiment. Have an Insightful, along with my respect.




    thanks! i returned the favor, but i'll also say extra thanks because that was my 100th Insightful, and i've been frozen at 99 for weeks haha
    so you also granted me a little sense of victory, for finally thinking of something worth typing ;)

    i'm not so good at my ESO history but i think that particular Loyalty Reward stretched during the time when new content wasn't coming out much because they were focusing on bringing ESO to consoles (to me!). that's when they most needed the support, and when it was probably most difficult to acquire it, so i'm thankful to all the folks with that awesome tiger.
  • Audrena
    Audrena
    ✭✭✭
    I named him after @Alcast after his $500 unboxing video

    Wait.. you can rename your mounts? :-o

  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭
    I really do regret not picking up the Dro-m'athra mount.

    Super happy that I DID grab the clouded leopard senche mount. Gorgeous.

    But every time I see someone with the Dro, I get frowny face. :(
    PS4 NA. Recruiter for The PTKs free trading guild. Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Eedat
    Eedat
    ✭✭
    I really do regret not picking up the Dro-m'athra mount.

    Super happy that I DID grab the clouded leopard senche mount. Gorgeous.

    But every time I see someone with the Dro, I get frowny face. :(

    I still only use my Dro Senche
  • JaZ2091
    JaZ2091
    ✭✭✭✭
    Audrena wrote: »
    I named him after @Alcast after his $500 unboxing video

    Wait.. you can rename your mounts? :-o

    You can, but you never see it unless you go to collections. Kinda pointless imo, as I placed some in my houses and only see what they are when I come across it and never their nickname.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Audrena wrote: »
    I named him after @Alcast after his $500 unboxing video

    Wait.. you can rename your mounts? :-o

    You can
    -PC/EU/AD-
    CP 900

    Playing time: As of 30/11/17
    Former Empress Vex Valentino - CP160 MagSorc - AvA 43 - Playing Time: 120 Days 13 Hours ( 2893 Total Hours )
    Vex Valentino V - CP160 MagPlar AvA 21 - Playing Time: 46 Days 18 Hours ( 1122 Total Hours ) RETIRED
    Growls-at-the-Badger - CP160 MagDen AvA 17 - Playing Time: 4 Days, 13 Hours ( 109 Total Hours )
    Streaks into Load Screens - CP160 StamSorc AvA 17
    Warden Antivirus - CP160 StamDen AvA 0
    Vèx Valentino - LvL 23 MagBlade

    You might know me as the guy that complains EVERYDAY in TF Vivec at AD
    In Game/Twitter DRaGoN_KoBRa
    7/7/17 The Day I was Banned on the ESO Forums

  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I second the Dapple Grey Palfrey, one of those things I kept meaning to get and then it was gone.

    I also regret not getting the Witch Knight Charger but I was stubborn.
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the title :D
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 3901
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 890+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf. (TITLES)
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 342 (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always wanted the Dro M'Athra Senche so I was very happy when it was available recently.
    I would like the Cloud Senche and the Psijic Senche but I'm not going to buy crates to get enough gems for the latter. If I get it in my freebies, fantastic, if I don't, not that fussed.
    If either was available for Crowns, though, sure, I'd buy them.

    x-TallyCat-x // PS4 EU DC - For the Covenant! // Max level CP since idk when. // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017

    Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.
    Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.

    WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
    Looking for PS4 EU Oceanic guild that runs regular Oceanic-time Trials
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eso_nya wrote: »

    The leading reason why I can't migrate to consoles.
    Co-Host of The Tenets: a podcast focused on bringing new players up to speed in ESO.
  • _Salty_
    _Salty_
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have me Elks. Im done buying mounts. There isnt a single Apex mount that has appealed to me. Ive won several from free crates that I will never use. Id rather have the gems
    Psn l---Salty---l

    Nord StankBlade
  • Cicero_The_Jester
    Cicero_The_Jester
    Soul Shriven
    5Z5FKK-XagU.jpg

    Hahahaha 1st mount drop in YEARS Cicero here
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eso_nya wrote: »

    I just wish console players had a shot at getting it. I pre-ordered for console after playing on Beta and have been playing there since day one, but since I'm on PS4 I automatically never got the opportunity.

    There are some on consoles. If you played on PC, there was a one time copy service. Any Tigers you see came through that.
    Co-Host of The Tenets: a podcast focused on bringing new players up to speed in ESO.
Sign In or Register to comment.