The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fantastic mounts and how to cry because you didn't get them

• Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just posting these to brag

baFNLQN.png

LAqnjGE.png

tQQXlzs.png

I named him after @Alcast after his $500 unboxing video

I hate you.(not really, just jelly)

That was the one mount I for sure wanted from those crates just because it is purple. It should have been the collector's edition mount instead of the Bloodshadow Wraith Steed. I wish all the psijic exemplar mounts were purple instead of yellow/blue mixing to, "BLECH", green.
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My current big regrets : The frostbane bear would've fitted my orc so well and the fire atronach camel is GORGEOUS

Sometimes I'm sad that I missed some specific horses but then I remember that

zWZoPtF.jpg

the common horse model has a neck unfit to hold its head and hindlegs that are a few paces behind at any times

and that

bOyRnEx.jpg

while the new model finally has a good looking head and neck, its hindlegs still are a mess (and, something that doesn't show on this cap', the forelegs have the knobbiest of knees)

I AM SO SAD BY THE HORSE STATE OF THE GAME SO SAD

PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • swippy
    swippy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Itacira nice drawing hardware! ;)
  • RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Itacira wrote: »
    My current big regrets : The frostbane bear would've fitted my orc so well and the fire atronach camel is GORGEOUS

zWZoPtF.jpg

the common horse model has a neck unfit to hold its head and hindlegs that are a few paces behind at any times

and that

bOyRnEx.jpg

while the new model finally has a good looking head and neck, its hindlegs still are a mess (and, something that doesn't show on this cap', the forelegs have the knobbiest of knees)

I agree the new horse model is improved, I just wish they would fix the damn mouth. No horse stands there with its mouth like that. For some reason it makes me think of this every time I see it....

emoji-apple.jpg
    NA PS4
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    eso_nya wrote: »

It's by far the mount I love the most.

3KR7MPL.jpg

On the contrary, I usually don't show the beta reward pet (monkey).

gFDgGaQ.jpg
    Edited by Vahrokh on July 11, 2018 9:37PM
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jlmurra2 wrote: »

They should really make that one available again. Crown store, Crown Crates, anything would be better than nothing.

absolutely not...

if you weren't there tough.

that should remain exclusive.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the weirdest RNG. I didn't get a single other mount from these crates except my shadow kitty, she says hello ^_^

emAuUjf.jpg?1
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Clansman2013
    Clansman2013
    ✭✭✭

They should really make that one available again. Crown store, Crown Crates, anything would be better than nothing.

I'm still salty over that one, lol. I was 1 month away from getting it before they stopped that program.
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @RoyalPink06 didn't even notice the mouth, too busy screaming internally at its messed up gravity center because of those OBLIVION FORSAKEN HINDLEGS SRGDFEQFCQDw

They pain me SO. MUCH.
    Edited by Itacira on July 11, 2018 10:15PM
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, they shouldn't.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I have this on console so much hate when i stroll around mournhold
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »

No, they shouldn't.

I wish I had the tiger but they should never add it to any crates. They should make more cool rides earned through achievements and maybe subbing for a certain time. Let the tiger be special for the people who own it.
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭

zWZoPtF.jpg

and that

bOyRnEx.jpg

Someone must show these drawing to the art-team. Even I being without any special education know how a real horse should look. You hear, ZO$? It's not too late to fix this particular mistake! Not for the money, but in the honor of horses!
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sub for a year get the tiger. I don't see why not.
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

zWZoPtF.jpg

and that

bOyRnEx.jpg

Me too.
    They don’t blink and they just constantly look nervous with their teeth showing
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just posting these to brag

baFNLQN.png

LAqnjGE.png

tQQXlzs.png

I named him after @Alcast after his $500 unboxing video

Yep, that's the only radiant apex I've ever actually wanted so badly since the datamine that I raged and considered quitting the game when I found out it'd be in a crown crate. I wanted that thing so badly, it's the #1 most perfect mount for me that they've ever released and I hate that they made it unavailable to me forever. But at least someone got it.

*crawls away to go sob in a hole*
    Edited by Minyassa on July 12, 2018 1:15AM
  • sean.plackerb14_ESO
    sean.plackerb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vahrokh wrote: »

It's by far the mount I love the most.

3KR7MPL.jpg

On the contrary, I usually don't show the beta reward pet (monkey).

gFDgGaQ.jpg

I have both. Use the mount all the time but don't have the monkey pet out often at all because of the noise it makes over and over. Annoys me a bit lol
    @sean8102 - Carlore - Daggerfall Covenant
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just want the wild hunt ones but i'll prolly never see them..

:'(
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

zWZoPtF.jpg

and that

bOyRnEx.jpg

I agree the new horse model is improved, I just wish they would fix the damn mouth. No horse stands there with its mouth like that. For some reason it makes me think of this every time I see it....

emoji-apple.jpg

Agreed. The new model looks better, but it still has the same issue with hind legs.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    What did you have to do to get the dwarven sphere ???
    Edited by LordLomax on July 12, 2018 7:06PM
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭

zWZoPtF.jpg

and that

bOyRnEx.jpg

Hands down id never noticed that. Whats your opinion on camel movement? Not an expert, but i did ride a camel once and i would say it looked different.
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @eso_nya I didn't get to experience in-game camel riding as of yet, because I didn't dare buy one even though I adore that they're a potential mount in the game.

I can say, though, that I was pretty disappointed in the Great Elk's animation. Its anatomy didn't shock me as much as the horses' did : I guess the okay shoulder-neck-head alignment made me overlook the usual weirdly bent forelegs and awfully behind hindlegs.

9cNyZhh.jpg

Also because I didn't realize before buying it that we could PREVIEW it. Which is why only it was all too late when I saw this :

elk_anatomy_02.jpg

Whether these bent hindlegs cause it or it's purely an animation issue, I was very quickly disturbed and saddened (SO SADDENED) by the stiffness of the legs seen from behind.
    PS : I SWEAR THIS WASN'T ORIGINALLY SUPPOSED TO BE A "complain about mount anatomy" POST. But then I do feel that these details prevent our mounts from being truly fantastic, which means that I can cry about missing on fantastic mounts, so I can try and stretch the definition of the post and argue in bad faith that I'm ABSOLUTELY on topic
    Edited by Itacira on July 12, 2018 11:47PM