The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Update 19 - Bug Reports for Itemization

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Please report any issues involving itemization in this thread. This includes the new item sets and general itemization changes. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Lord_Ninka
    Lord_Ninka
    ✭✭✭
    I have also submitted a bug report in-game. I'm posting here because so I can add a bit more info (there's never enough space for my rambling words in the in-game reporter), and also for the benefit of other players on the test server.

The Balorgh set doesn't apply its bonus correctly. Instead of granting spell and weapon damage equal to twice the amount of ultimate consumed, it grants spell and weapon damage equal to twice the ultimate consumed by the previous ultimate cast.

Example of what I have observed: I have 1700 spell damage, and no minor/major sorcery or similar modifiers at any point. I use the ultimate ability Incapacitating Strike Soul Harvest IV.
    283 ultimate saved up, use my ulti and my spell damage becomes 1860, very odd, a bonus from 1700 of 160 = 2*80.
    74 ulti saved up, the bonus has worn off, fire ulti, and my spell damage bocomes 2266, which means I got a bonus of 2*283
    102 ulti saved up, fire, spell damage is 1848 ~ bonus of 2*74
    147 ulti saved up, fire, spell damage is 1904 ~ bonus of 2*102

eta: Also, the first time you (or I at any rate) use an ultimate after logging in on a character with the Balorgh set you get a 0 bonus. The visuals appear and the effect shows on the buff tracker, but weapon and spell damage remains the same.

I have tried unequipping and equipping, unequipping, using an ultimate and reequipping, recasting ulti several times in a row without letting the effect(s) of Balorgh wear off, nothing made a difference one way or the other.
    Edited by Lord_Ninka on July 10, 2018 3:03PM
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also bug-reported in game, but posted here as well in order to give information that might reduce additional repeated reports.

Vykosa's effect does not proc from the Taunt applied by the Tormentor set.
  • CurvedSwords123
    CurvedSwords123
    ✭✭✭
    "Item Traits
    Infused (Weapon): Fixed an issue where the cooldown reduction was applying to both of your Weapon Enchantments if you were dual wielding."

Yeh. How about you not ZoS? Doesn't sharpened and nirnhoned benefit both ur weps on DW bar? This was a lot of fun. Try not being a buzz kill for a patch cycle. Thanks.
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CurvedSwords123

Nirn does buff the one-handed damage by the same amount as other 2H weapons. (Which is fine, I just think that 1H weapons should have a lower WD stat than currently but increase the off-hand bonus).

Sharpened however, does not benefit both weapons. the Trait effectiveness is halved for 1H weapons.
    Edited by Avran_Sylt on July 16, 2018 5:37PM
  • CurvedSwords123
    CurvedSwords123
    ✭✭✭
    Avran_Sylt wrote: »
    @CurvedSwords123

Nirn does buff the one-handed damage by the same amount as other 2H weapons. (Which is fine, I just think that 1H weapons should have a lower WD stat than currently but increase the off-hand bonus).

Sharpened however, does not benefit both weapons. the Trait effectiveness is halved for 1H weapons.

Oh I know. It's just that the sharpened bonus does apply to both weapons as u take swings. I am strongly against the infused off hand nerf.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haven of Ursus:
    1. It's synnergy strength doesn't work with Harmony jewelry trait. I.e. shield value don't change.
    2. It proc instantly with 100%, with any hp% against Wall of Elements:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbQlI5e9iqc
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Moonhunter set:
    5pc effect that should grant upon proced poison doesn't trigger when poison proced with Wall of Elements.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipGp32StUfQ
    ^^As you can see there is no buff effect and no visual effect.

This is pretty serious bug, hopefully will be fixed before release. Along with WoE bugged with Ursus set, seems there is something wrong on WoE code.
    Edited by Cinbri on July 24, 2018 10:59AM
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Balorgh needs to have a timer before the extra damage applies so that it doesn't apply to the ultimate itself. Empowering ults was too strong so it was removed, but this set is added that gives an extra 1000 spell/weapon damage to ultimates? That puts many ultimates in one-shot territory. Equip set, one shot players? This isn't Call of Duty.
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1k spell/weapon dmg is about 20 - 30% increased dmg. Doesn't look too crazy when considering what procs can do ...
    Edited by Rianai on July 24, 2018 2:13PM
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rianai wrote: »
    1k spell/weapon dmg is about 20 - 30% increased dmg. Doesn't look too crazy when considering what procs can do ...

20-30% guarenteed increased damage on top of a burst combo? That's a lot, and it lasts 10 seconds, which is an eternity in PVP. It's a free execute on top of any other execute AND gives the damage bonus of Incap and then some to every ultimate in the game.

Remember how much fun Onslaught ganks were?
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, this is 4.1.3 note:
    Moon Hunter: Fixed an issue where Alchemical Poisons that procced from some damage over time abilities did not work with this item set.

However fix not working. It still not proc with Wall of Elements:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2ppy2zSMRE

No visual effect, no buff in bufftracker, no spd increase.
    It still bugged. @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Robe pieces of both of the two new light armor sets from the new dungeons are using the wrong model (they appears as a Breton robe). This can be seen both in the item tooltip's icon and when you equip the item.

The Jerkin pieces are not affected and use the correct models.
    Edited by code65536 on July 31, 2018 2:19PM
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch