Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is in your opinion the Best Costume on ESO?

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xammee Doyen's Worship Robe and Elven Hero are my personal favorites.
    Edited by Tasear on July 4, 2018 6:24AM
  • Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Treasure Hunter
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Altogether, Dragon priest.

I do like certain parts from the Dark shaman and the court of bedlam costumes too, but then other parts, namely the dress legs, drag them down.

WTB arms/shoulders of court of bedlam separately.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elven Hero for sure. Looks great on male toons. On females, not so much (the irony it was designed off a female model) as it gives them an enormous butt :lol:
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Sinolai
    Sinolai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrod's Gentry town gown. The white toga. I use it with Pact Dragonclaw crown and the new black barbaric eyelashes. Makes my male characters look absolutely fabulous.
    Edited by Sinolai on July 4, 2018 6:58AM
  • EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    The new Divine Prosecution costume and Warden.
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    don't like costumes. I want Welkynar Style! :(
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the Cyrod's Gentry town gown, even though I don't have it. I got it on the test server and love it...

I wonder when it will be back in some crate season :/

From the ones I have, I used a lot Crafty Lerisa's costume and Drifting Sands Tunic and Sash

I don't like that the new costumes do not have footwear, if worn by men or mer
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • Kitsune2200
    My breton loves her Purdy dresses
  • AuldWolf
    AuldWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is all going to be about taste. I don't know if I could pick just one because I tend to go into it wanting to use a combination of collectables to convey a specific idea about a character. Usually this involves carefully playing with face sliders as well to perfectly match the hair I want to use. It's a complete ensemble sort of thing. I can't say I have a 'favourite costume' because it might not go together as well with any other collectables (accessories).
  • Beamer_Miasma
    Beamer_Miasma
    ✭✭✭
    red_emu wrote: »
    Elven Hero for sure. Looks great on male toons. On females, not so much (the irony it was designed off a female model) as it gives them an enormous butt :lol:

Methinks it may be the lard that causes your enormous butt:

BIupqC1.png

This character actually has posterior dimensions set to the maximum or close to it.
    Edited by Beamer_Miasma on July 4, 2018 1:33PM
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pirate swab, cos I like barefoot in dungeons
    Pc na
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anything that is skimpy..

Hero Elven and Seducer are my goto costumes..
  • neverwalk
    neverwalk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Best one not made yet. Toon wearing hip-waiters, bare chested and carry bamboo pole over shoulder and whistling a tune.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would say the desert garden gala overdress, followed closely by the city isle tunic dress and cyrod gentry's town gown

YES so much! The Desert Garden Gala -hat and the messy bun hair, so good!

It dyes beautifully and just looks fabulous. <3
    Edited by Mureel on July 4, 2018 3:32PM
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    God but I want treasure hunter! I don't have :-(
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark Shaman
    Pirate Costume
    Breton Hero
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like
    Pirate
    Toxin doctor
    Bathers towel.
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orc in a wedding dress.
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the new outfit system I almost regret any of the costumes and hope they get put into that system.
    Xbox One Na
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Dark Shaman the best, even though I dont have it :(
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't been playing the game long enough to have seen many of the outfits that came before, but from the recent selections, I like the Formal Dress the most. I also quite like the Buoyant Gentility dress, but wish the boob window was a little less exaggerated.

Waiting rather impatiently for a formal elven gown - the Proxy Queen Alwinarwe's gown, as mentioned by Lord-Otto, is especially fabulous and I'd be embarrassingly susceptible to ZOS' grabby marketing hands for that one.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are my favorites, that I use constantly:

Alliance Rider Outfit
    Cavalier of the Sworn Oath (from the Wrothgar achievement)
    Crafty Lerisa's Thief Outfit
    Desert Garden Gala Overdress
    Nedic Keptu Armor
    Sixth House Robe

You can see them all listed here, with pics: https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/costumes/
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would say the Rumare waterfront one is the most versatile. It pretty much looks good on anyone.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm. I've a hard time declaring a "best", but the ones I use the most on my various characters are Holiday In Balmora, Graht Climber's Activewear, and Noble Dress.

It really depends on the character, their class, and their style. There's no 'one costume fits all'.
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best costume will come tomorrow - Reeve's outfit.
  • DrSweetazz
    DrSweetazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Emporer costume dyed black with ruby throne red trim
  • Arcon2825
    Arcon2825
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Black Hand Robe.
    That’s for my vampire, costume colored black and red.
    Xbox EU
    CP 1400+:
    Laeleith - Magicka Sorcerer DD, Vampire
    Maryssía - Stamina Dragonknight Tank
    Thaleidria - Magicka Templar Healer
    Zemene - Magicka Necromant DD
    Poohie - Magicka Warden DD
    Elyveya - Stamina Nightblade DD
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coin-ball gown dyed black with the middle a sort of crimson red for my Vampire
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has anybody got any pics of the treasure hunter and Breton hero plus pirate costume I keep hearing about but never seen my fave costumes is sixth house robe and the new kilt one (forgotten the name ) costumes.