Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is in your opinion the Best Costume on ESO?

reguvin
reguvin
✭✭✭✭
My favourite since launch has to be Breton Hero Armor. It's probably one of the most badass looking outfit I have seen in any MMO.
- Beta Tester
- PC (2014-2015)
- Playstation 4 (Since 2015)

- Known for Trading & Guilds
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Treasure Hunter, minus the helm.
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telvanni Wizard-Lord Robe

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2320+
  • BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reguvin wrote: »
    My favourite since launch has to be Breton Hero Armor. It's probably one of the most badass looking outfit I have seen in any MMO.

Breton Hero is pretty bad ass.

I also like the Nordic Bath whatever with the Wizards Hat (The one with the goggles) and a skin.
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Priest of the Green <3
    Dark Shaman >:)
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dark Shaman without the helm.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Narayu's revised costume for Morrowind.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever costume I DON’T have... riiiight up until I have it. Then it’s the worst.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reguvin wrote: »

You have no idea how much hate that costume generated and continues to inspire...
    Edited by max_only on July 3, 2018 8:30PM
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • mesmerizedish
    mesmerizedish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a few that I really like, but the Sheogorath costume is definitely one of my favorites.
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the pirate costumes a lot. The one with tje belt across the naked chest. One of my favourites and I have at least one of my characters always wearing it! Next up is Seyda Neen costume. Looks pretty nifty.
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it depends on the character, what looks good on one looks absolutely terrible on another.

I like the Warden outfit because I find that suits a lot of different characters although my main use for it (hiding ugly armour with decent stats I find while levelling) is irrelevant now we have outfits.

I also like the Off-the-shoulder Evening Dress (the one that's green and brown by default), it's the one all my female characters where when they need to look nice. Which is funny because I had zero interest in it when it was first released and then had to hope it was re-released after the ability to dye costumes was introduced and it became a lot more appealing to me.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No costume has yet to have a face mask with no hoddie.
    PS4 NA DC
  • MinnesotaKid
    MinnesotaKid
    ✭✭✭
    Scarlet Judge's Regalia
    MinnesotaKid

• Urvoth
    Urvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragon priest
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would say the desert garden gala overdress, followed closely by the city isle tunic dress and cyrod gentry's town gown
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
    Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher

BLACK HAIR FOR ALTMER PLEASE (hair color cosmetic pack)
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    I think it depends on the character, what looks good on one looks absolutely terrible on another.

I like the Warden outfit because I find that suits a lot of different characters although my main use for it (hiding ugly armour with decent stats I find while levelling) is irrelevant now we have outfits.

I also like the Off-the-shoulder Evening Dress (the one that's green and brown by default), it's the one all my female characters where when they need to look nice. Which is funny because I had zero interest in it when it was first released and then had to hope it was re-released after the ability to dye costumes was introduced and it became a lot more appealing to me.

This!! I didn’t buy many costumes back then because I didn’t like the colour. Now that we can dye our costumes, I wish I had bought them. Off-the-shoulder Evening Dress is one those I want :) hope it will be back one day, in a crate, or as a reward for anything
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    dark shaman even tho i dont have it T.T
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadwell's Hat.
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It really does depend on the character. I for one do not put all of my characters in the same look. They even use different mounts/pets. They all have their own theme going on and what works for one would not work for another.

PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noble suit.
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stos'Mkai houseslave
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noble suit
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I realyl couldn't pick one, there are so many neat ones - each nifty for its own occasion... but I guess that's the classic roleplayer PoV for me... ;)
  • Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    - purchased - Elven Hero Armor since all my characters look great in it and it dyes well
    - unlocked - all 3 Orsinium bear costumes are really great and actually made me feel like I accomplished something when I first got them, I wish we could unlock more cool collectibles for doing PVE stuff
    PC EU - @Pwooo in game - chronic crafting writ doer
  • Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emperor’s Regalia outfit is really intricate and looks great!
    Aimora Gilidhren - 50 Hybrid Sorcerer
    Aimae Gilihdril - 50Templar Healer
    Aimsae Astasia - 50 Templar Tank
    Aimellie Halfpenny - 50 Nightblade spinning DPS
    Sofae Ethelbur - 50 Dragonknight Tank
    Sha'Mash 50 - Nightblade - Former Empress
    Saelenor Wilihfren 50 - Templar No. 3
    Seliene Harbingerin 50 - DK in training
    Aims For Equanimity 10 - Magicka DK

Circle of the Phoenix - Guild Mistress
    Elysium - Guild 2nd in Command
    Auridon Trading Company - Joint GM

Looking for a friendly, progress focused guild check us out at thecircleofthephoenix.gamerlaunch.com/

Check me out at Anook anook.com/aimora
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goblin of course
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ancestral Homage (Dunmer tier 3) is a really elaborate and slightly revealing dress (FOR FEMALES!!!).
    But I am anxiously waiting for the Alter tier 3 dress. Looks really intricate. Some NPCs wear it, the Proxy Queen in Alinor, for example.
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    Ancestral Homage (Dunmer tier 3) is a really elaborate and slightly revealing dress (FOR FEMALES!!!).
    But I am anxiously waiting for the Alter tier 3 dress. Looks really intricate. Some NPCs wear it, the Proxy Queen in Alinor, for example.

Same here, love those!! Also imperial tier 3, Patrician robe or smth like that
  • Sleep
    Sleep
    ✭✭✭✭
    skeleton
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    high rock pioneer...yes, I'm serious :p
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place