The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How quick did you reach 1000CP???

Bam_Bam
Bam_Bam
✭✭✭✭✭
Curious.

In fact, to add some persepctive, how fast did it take you to reach
  • and 1000CP?
Joined January 2014
PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
Lims Kragm'a
Bam Bam Bara
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Played over 4 years since launch on main account and have just over 200CP, started a second account a few months later and don't any CP on it yet.
  • Naughty_Ryder
    Naughty_Ryder
    ✭✭✭
    160 - 6 hours
    250 - N/A I am 241....
    Fairies are invisible and inaudible like angels. But their magic sparkles in nature.

- I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will be 1000 CP soon.
    Playing one character for over 2 years.
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bam_Bam wrote: »
    Curious.

In fact, to add some persepctive, how fast did it take you to reach
    • and 1000CP?

im about 918 cp and ive been playing since feb 2017
  • veil_
    veil_
    ✭✭✭
    I know of a streamer that during the jubilee+jesters festival got to max cp, from level 1 scratch to 720 cp in 7 days.
    150% XP potions + double XP event + enlightenment is great xp. Dont forget about good grinding spots.
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I lost interest in this topic before I could reply.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    6 away from it been playing since console release
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have played since beta minus a 4 month hiatus, and I main a crafter, and have farmed for hours and hours for months and months, killing mobs, doing dungeons, pvping a LOT, and I’m nearing 1100 cp.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have 760 or a bit above. I only play one character, but i don't play that much. I should check with /played or something, but that's not a good measure either because i played way more before CP's where ever introduced when the game was fresh and new.
    I even 90% of my time only play PvP and i am only rank 37, that's how much of a slacker i am. Don't have gold, don't have Telvar and because i bought lich rings this weekend i don't even have AP anymore. :(
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Heka Cain
    Heka Cain
    ✭✭✭
    800 cp on console and 605 on pc...and it took me two years eleven months.
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »
    I have 760 or a bit above. I only play one character, but i don't play that much. I should check with /played or something, but that's not a good measure either because i played way more before CP's where ever introduced when the game was fresh and new.
    I even 90% of my time only play PvP and i am only rank 37, that's how much of a slacker i am. Don't have gold, don't have Telvar and because i bought lich rings this weekend i don't even have AP anymore. :(

my brother in arms!

Got multiple chars, basically played only 1 of them and mainly PvP'd since games launch with half year breaks every now and then. 790CP & AR 41 :neutral:

EDIT: Also poor AF
    Edited by Mr_Nobody on July 2, 2018 11:12AM
    ~ @Niekas ~

• ghwaite
    ghwaite
    ✭✭✭
    Been playing since launch (early release), I haven't quite reached 1000CP yet as I keep on making and trashing characters. Only 1 Character has ever survived since day 1. I am around 970CP at the moment.

I have never been in any mega hurry to grind CP's and have always been on max CP since they were implemented.
    Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm 790 something. Been playing from - 14, but i have had lot of motivational breaks. I was already way over cp160 when veteran levels were abandoned.

Now i need around 700k exp to reach 1 cp.
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1068 atm... and I'm kinda worried...

Edit: since beta btw
    Edited by Tryxus on July 2, 2018 11:24AM
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started playing in nov 2014, reached 1k cp in early june 2017. Currently at 1310cp
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just hit CP 1000 today playing one character, its slower when you never get enlightened
    Took about 2 to 2.5 years, ish idk.

im sure if you actually enjoy questing though and really went for it you could do it in a LOT less. :)
    Edited by Starlight_Knight on July 2, 2018 11:18AM
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took me about a year to get to max CP (I think around 560 at the time). Since then, I've been able to stay ahead of each CP bump. At two years of playing I've got almost 900 CP. I've never focused on it, simply play a lot doing normal adventuring/exploring.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    however there was a guy on PC NA named Dark something who had over 1k CPs a month after CPs were introduced. Imagine fighting him. And i recall he was defending himself that those CPs didnt add much value to it lol ~ It actually felt easier to fight an emperor 1v1 than him.
    ~ @Niekas ~

• WarMasterCyp
    WarMasterCyp
    ✭✭✭
    160 - 6 hours
    250 - N/A I am 241....

6 hours? holy...

I've been playing since 2013 and I went CP only last year lol. How do you level up so fast??
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just hit CP 1000 today playing one character, its slower when you never get enlightened

im sure if you actually enjoy questing though and really went for it you could do it in a LOT less. :)

Congrats mate :)

Does questing give much XP? I thought grinding is where it's supposed to be at?
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • sdtlc
    sdtlc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm too afraid to write /played in the chatbox ....
    Die Qualität verhält sich nicht zwingend proportional zur Masse...

Meisterangler vor dem perfekten Rogen...
    +Kaiserstadt, Wrothgar, Hew's Fluch, Goldküste, Vvardenfell, Stadt der Uhrwerke, Sommersend, Artaeum, Trübmoor, Elsweyr (nördliches & südliches), Graumoor, Reik, Dunkelforst

[PC][DC]Zunft der Helden[PvX]
    Feierabendgilde mit Ambitionen
  • yiasemi
    yiasemi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Up to 500 any day now. And only four years plus in the making. When they introduced CP and I realised all my alts would hit the same level at 50 and the marketplace would only be good for 160 I took a couple of years off. Better now we have options to the main quest.
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started in april 2017 and made it to 835cp so far. Didnt used any grinding spots or xp scrolls, just playing the game almost each day. So its around 1-2cp/day for me.
    Edited by sudaki_eso on July 2, 2018 11:27AM
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    if the amount of cp would reflect the skill...everyone its so obsessed with the over 1k cp yet they get utterly dominated by someone with 160 either in pvp or pve...wake up gentlemen...
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I honestly have no idea. CP have always just been a side effect of playing for me, and I don't pay much attention. I know I lost a fair amount when the caps were introduced and we were all bumped down to "level set", and I know I have over 1200 now, but everything in between is fuzzy.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    160 - couple days
    250 - less than a week - grinded out 300cp during witches as I read thats where stats stop.
    500 - half a year? currently 560, been actively playing since witches festival last year, could be a lot higher but I decided to level 11 characters (11th is at level 36), moving onto my 12th.
    and 1000CP? - 'tis a dream.
    Edited by Sparr0w on July 2, 2018 11:33AM
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if the amount of cp would reflect the skill...everyone its so obsessed with the over 1k cp yet they get utterly dominated by someone with 160 either in pvp or pve...wake up gentlemen...
    This, also more than cap is pretty pointless. if you have cp750 now you will be cp780 before next dlc just by using the enlightenment so its only relevant if you take an break or play very little.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • MrGarlic
    MrGarlic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started playing in May 2016 on PC/NA and reached CP 1000 almost two years later. (Currently CP 1071)

I also play on PC/EU where I am currently CP 700. That has taken about 12 months.

'Sharp Arrows'Mr.Garlic
    Hidden by darkness, a shadow in the night,A sped arrow dissecting the gloom,Finding it's target, such delight.
  • OlafdieWaldfee
    OlafdieWaldfee
    ✭✭✭✭
    There since launch and I'm at 754.
    I don't think I'll ever reach 1000, because I'm playing three to four hours a week, tops. :)
    Keeps the game fresh for me.
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bam_Bam wrote: »

Congrats mate :)

Does questing give much XP? I thought grinding is where it's supposed to be at?

Thanks, - Questing is ok yea, Grinding is only good to if you've levelled lot of toons before and just want to get to 50 quick. but Questing is good if you skip the dialogue and run though the zones.