Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 

Mirkwood Forest || Community Guild || All Levels Welcome || PVX - NA - PC/MAC

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    I sent you a invite! Welcome to the guild!
    aussiee13 wrote: »
    Hi, I'd love to join please - username @aussiee13

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Yes we are and welcome many more to join! I invited you, we are glad to have you!
    If you're still recruiting, I'll take an invite please.

@wickedsmaht

• jrobnett12
    I am interested in joining your guild! I have been playing ESO for a couple years and just recently got back in the game after a long break. I'm looking for a laid back friendly guild to join. Send me an invite if your not full, I would love to join.

@jrobnett12
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Hey Jrobnett12! I invited you to the guild! Welcome!
    jrobnett12 wrote: »
    I am interested in joining your guild! I have been playing ESO for a couple years and just recently got back in the game after a long break. I'm looking for a laid back friendly guild to join. Send me an invite if your not full, I would love to join.

@jrobnett12

• Midnightvalkyrie
    Midnightvalkyrie
    Soul Shriven
    I would like the opportunity to join a new and growing guild. I'm a new player myself, just signed up 2 weeks ago - still finding my feet and fiding out how the most basic things even work :P Level 30 something and planning on hanging around :)
    username: @midnight_valkyrie18
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    I sent you a invite! We are happy to have you join our guild!
    I would like the opportunity to join a new and growing guild. I'm a new player myself, just signed up 2 weeks ago - still finding my feet and fiding out how the most basic things even work :P Level 30 something and planning on hanging around :)
    username: @midnight_valkyrie18

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Officers online and available through all the methods! We can wait for more to join and help grow our incredible guild!
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    We are online and recruiting! Happy to invite new members!
  • RadagastGreen
    RadagastGreen
    Soul Shriven
    Officers for our guild are online and ready to add anyone interested in joining our growing guild. Thanks for checking us out and our home page. MirkwoodForestEso.com!

- Radagast the Green
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Online and recruiting!
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    We are 3 away from 100 members! We are excited for the future of the guild and all those who want to join Mirkwood!
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    1 member till 100!
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    We have passed 100 members and are at 107! If you are interested in joining Mirkwood, we would love to continuing growing and expanding our great community!
  • flintstone
    flintstone
    ✭✭✭
    Invite please. @flint1194
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Invited through your message on discord! Welcome to the guild!
    flintstone wrote: »
    Invite please. @flint1194

• Vepsy
    Vepsy
    Soul Shriven
    Very interested in joining this guild! I am currently as of (09/1/18) a CP lvl 114. My eso ingame is @Vepsy!
    Edited by Vepsy on September 1, 2018 3:44PM
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    I sent you a invite! Welcome to Mirkwood!
    Vepsy wrote: »
    Very interested in joining this guild! I am currently as of (09/1/18) a CP lvl 114. My eso ingame is @Vepsy!

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    We have reached 117 members, doubled the amount of events, and introduced a weekly lottery! We are happy to invite new members and increase the strength of our community!
  • stlcath
    stlcath
    Soul Shriven
    Please send an invite to @stlcath

Ty!
  • BrianEnd
    BrianEnd
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings!

Just getting back into ESO and looking for a group to experience the game with. I’m eager to learn and contribute in any way that I can. I have a few toons in the level 10-15 range, trying to decide what class I like best. I’m usually gaming most nights after 10pm EST.

Thanks very much!
    @BrianEnd
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    I invited you to the guild! Welcome to Mirkwood!
    stlcath wrote: »
    Please send an invite to @stlcath

Ty!

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    I invited you to the guild! Welcome to Mirkwood!
    BrianEnd wrote: »
    Greetings!

Just getting back into ESO and looking for a group to experience the game with. I’m eager to learn and contribute in any way that I can. I have a few toons in the level 10-15 range, trying to decide what class I like best. I’m usually gaming most nights after 10pm EST.

Thanks very much!
    @BrianEnd

• Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Officers online who are able to invite!
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Officers are online and happy to invite new members!
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Always happy to have new members join! Reply here, message us in game, join our discord or use the form on our site to request a invite!
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    We have added weekly trials, guild socializing events, resource gather events, build guides to out discord and more!

Reply here, message us in game, join our discord or use the form on our site to request a invite!
  • Jjumpy
    Jjumpy
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, could I get an invite please? @Jjumpy, or Mirzrada
    Edited by Jjumpy on September 27, 2018 11:43AM
  • Allythesons
    Jjumpy wrote: »
    Hello, could I get an invite please? @Jjumpy, or Mirzrada

Invited in-game! Let me know if you need Discord access. And welcome! :D
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Our guild is growing fast, not just the members but the community is amazing! New Officers are being promoted who host events and can invite!

Let us know if you want an invite!
  • Zicarius
    Zicarius
    Many new officers online and inviting!

Reply here, message us in game, join our discord or use the form on our site to request a invite!