The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I want another clean slate home like coldharbour surreal estate

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
The closest we have is coldharbor and I love the freedom it gives you to create your own environment but... the environment is very niche and dark and ruins the tone I would like to make with the creations I wanted to make... I would like our own little pocket realms of oblivion the size of coldharbor estate with a blank state that mimics the environments of nirn that is actually sunny. Like I want my own piece of vvardenfell that I can completely decorate in.

Look at this posters custom built home environment, can you imagine a coldharbour estate reskinned to look like a summerset home?
BoiledEgg wrote: »
So, i played a bit with the new summerset furnishing in the pts and made a prototype of what I plan to do on the live server, hope you enjoy it and get some inspiration from it.

wp6b6co6umyl.png

vxmoaijx37zu.png

xpapftmnuwdq.png

z5schgnn280s.png

6vk79rjg5q76.png

4c80awbgaqv2.png

8k5txw9s284o.png

I've done some more

v8dxowr9cste.png

d94ulv6ff8nn.png

ryoclawepbch.png

ybghgtf509qt.png

Can you imagine the creations we could do if we were given these type of building blocks for ALL race? not just the alinor ones? I would like a custom build dwemer homestead in a piece of land that mimics vvardenfell
Edited by Aliyavana on June 24, 2018 1:06AM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine the freedom we would have if we were given a new racial sandbox home like coldharbor estate for every chapter that releases. Like a clean slate home for vvardenfell and for summerset

j6aed5e59wm2.png
    Imagine the dwemer themed homes I could make on such a home. Though of course that would be limited by the furnishing cap
    Edited by Aliyavana on June 21, 2018 7:09AM
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Holy crack-a-lackin bejebus those pics are impressive.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love an open grass field I could build paddocks for all my horses (also raise the mount placement limit MOAR HORSES!)
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MattT1988 wrote: »
    Holy crack-a-lackin bejebus those pics are impressive.

You get an awesome for this comment, good sir!
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want one on the seaside anywhere in Summerset (just blank, not the gloomy wreck dump that is the grotto!)
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I concur.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zos please
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised to see an empty block of land in Summerset, because otherwise it makes no sense to have all those Alinor furniture building blocks, walls, fences, columns, floor, etc.

Surely all those items are not meant just for that apartment in Alinor. They must be intended for something bigger.

Crossing fingers!

Ohhh and yes! Yes for empty block of of land ... anywhere really, but Summerset would be best for the current building blocks.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised to see an empty block of land in Summerset, because otherwise it makes no sense to have all those Alinor furniture building blocks, walls, fences, columns, floor, etc.

Surely all those items are not meant just for that apartment in Alinor. They must be intended for something bigger.

Crossing fingers!

Ohhh and yes! Yes for empty block of of land ... anywhere really, but Summerset would be best for the current building blocks.

hopefully, I don't like coldharbour at all
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! More building materials and a grassy spot to build upon with blue skies overhead. Actually, changing weather would be fine, but I hate the weird, spooky colors of Cold Harbour.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! More building materials and a grassy spot to build upon with blue skies overhead. Actually, changing weather would be fine, but I hate the weird, spooky colors of Cold Harbour.

Tho I want the same land layout as coldharbour estate but surrounded by water and green grass and a blue sky
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

Tho I want the same land layout as coldharbour estate but surrounded by water and green grass and a blue sky

I can imagine a time when blocks of land are available throughout Tamriel. Some with streams running through, some could even have fish in them so we can go fishing on our own land.

Completely agree re: Coldharbour. It's fun to be given a clear slate to build on, but the surrounding weather conditions and atmosphere make me feel miserable!
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

I can imagine a time when blocks of land are available throughout Tamriel. Some with streams running through, some could even have fish in them so we can go fishing on our own land.

Completely agree re: Coldharbour. It's fun to be given a clear slate to build on, but the surrounding weather conditions and atmosphere make me feel miserable!

Like what were the devs thinking when they put the most creative freedom home inside of coldharbour?
  • bellatrixed
    bellatrixed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please! I really really want a big open plot of grass to build on. None of the existing houses have nice big grassy yards. :(
    ESO Roleplay | RP community for all factions/servers/platforms
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Totally agree - I'd love to see more clean slate housing. Open grass, maybe a couple trees and a stream. I've always wanted to set up a little camp - I mean we have tents, bonfires, etc - most of which look goofy set up in someone's yard unless you have one of the large estates.
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be awesome !!

Ideally some flowering pastures in a remote valley ! my dream !

There are already plenty of empty places on the map, like mountain forbidden subzones around Sunhold and around Cloudrest, plus some unreachable islands

summer10.jpg

screen12.png
    Open space near Sunhold

screen11.png
    Off landscape at Cloudrest, with a sunny+icy weather after Z'Maja's defeat = perfection

screen13.png
    or even using the unreachable grove ontop of Eton Nir (with a finer weather also)
    TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
    Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
    Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
    Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
    Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Sabbathnazar Ullikummi - elfe noir chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Selvaryn Virotès - elfe noire lame noire 50 ;
    Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50 ;
    Telernil - haut-elfe templier 50 ;
    Zadzadak - gobelin nécromancien 50 ;
    Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
  • HappyElephant
    HappyElephant
    ✭✭✭
    yes please
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please!! I'd LOVE to be able to make a little country villa with a vineyard, or a fruit orchard. Or just farmland!!
  • HappyElephant
    HappyElephant
    ✭✭✭
    Farmland please or open green fields. Imagine the possibilities!
  • Jthomas56
    Jthomas56
    ✭✭✭
    I would love a Valley or cliff side, it doesn’t have to be flat either it’s nice to work around the terrain
  • Strifur
    Strifur
    ✭✭
    Sounds like a great idea. I'm hoping for a big Summerset area, whether blank or a notable house with courtyard. Love the style. The developers did a great job with the design.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plz
  • VilniusNastavnik
    VilniusNastavnik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would need more building block varirty but otherwise I agree.
    Active Toons:
    NA - VilniusNastavnik - Magsorc DPS - Altmer
    NA - Ko'h Nehko'h - Stamblade Archer - Khajit
    NA - Arwyn Winterlight - MagPlar Healer - Breton
    NA - Urog Blackfang - DK Tank - Orc
    NA - Elen Windsong - Stamsorc DPS - Bosmer
    NA - Eats-Strange-Fungus - Magden HealzTank- Argonian
    NA - Harwyn Northwind - MagWarden DPS - High Elf
    NA - Raises-Many-Families - Necro HealzTank - Argonian

Picture of my Active Toons.

Obligatory ESO Fashion website plug: Vil's Portfolio
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love a open field with maybe some grass and a stream/ river going through it that I can make into farmland with some crops. Mane have my goats, pigs running around with goat.
    Edited by Krainor1974 on July 2, 2018 2:59AM
  • D3AKUs
    D3AKUs
    ✭✭✭
    Just a flat green space surrounded by a fence or stone wall , maybe a small river flowing through - located in a forest with a beautiful view of the surrounding land.

Would love to build a high Tower on a place like that with a throne on top just to sit there and enjoy it. Ofc with an equally good assortment of music pieces like earthtear cavern as an example - and nice ambient sounds like birds.

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I was puzzled as to why Coldharbor of all places forthe first "land only" place. I agree that we need the same for ALL the zones! But to make that really work they also need to give us a LOT more building pieces, ALSO in all the cultural styles!

And ZOS... DAY/NIGHT TOGGLE PLEASE.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed x1000. I love the freedom on creativity afforded by the Coldharbour Sureal Estate, but its atmospehere only suits certain decorative themes, as evident from the Alinor house, (which is mind-boggingly impressive--holy cow!) which would look so much nicer in a Summerset landscape, for example.
  • immozz01
    immozz01
    ✭✭✭
    yes! and asap! takes 3 minutes of a developer to create what I want most:

I posted it before, an empty flat island on summerset map, same size as CH one, same gold, no time limit purchase, but most of all: no grass!!!! (hate it sticking through anything)

yeah river would be nice and or a non odd shaped rock with a waterfall, because we only have waterfall SMALL

each month release next island, make your own chain of island, have enough idea's to make at least 100...

• immozz01
    immozz01
    ✭✭✭
    frpvf9q00xgs.png

6oy1y7x5kuyt.png

would look soo much better with different light? next stop summerset island I hope :)
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with no preplaced grass. Its annoying for structures to have grass clipping through them