The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is anyone else experiencing resource Drain in Cyrodiil?

wozborne
wozborne
✭✭✭
This has been happening to me all the time post patch, on all my characters. It happens in combat, but I can just be standing still and It will look like my Stam/Mag is shooting up and down when I’m doing nothing at all.
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/398149/random-rescource-drain-since-the-3-3-7-patch#latest
    Here's the link to the original thread back in February. Unfortunately game breaking bugs like resource drains, freezes, and load screens are not a priority.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sanctum74 wrote: »
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/398149/random-rescource-drain-since-the-3-3-7-patch#latest
    Here's the link to the original thread back in February. Unfortunately game breaking bugs like resource drains, freezes, and load screens are not a priority.

Have you heard about the new crown crates coming out in a few days? They'll have a bunch of spiffy new things!

Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Have you heard about the new crown crates coming out in a few days? They'll have a bunch of spiffy new things!

We need new spiffy shiny things so we have something to look at when our game freezes :D
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

NICE. It's a good thing ZOS overhauled the asset management system to facilitate the boatload of new accessories and mounts we'll be able to gamble for instead of fixing longstanding combat bugs!

The Sims Online: Tamriel Edition is WAY better than the original.

We need new spiffy shiny things so we have something to look at when our game freezes :D

The shiny new things are why the game freezes. Totally worth it though! I was so embarrassed being tbagged in the RAGS I was forced to wear before.
    Edited by zyk on June 19, 2018 1:53AM
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Your game freezes? Why didn't you know, that's the new skill Time Stop!
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite is when my magica goes down during a channeled resto heavy attack.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm getting random ressource drain as well, you're not alone. At least you can hope that everyone is affected equally so somehow it's a balanced bug o/
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wozborne wrote: »
    This has been happening to me all the time post patch, on all my characters. It happens in combat, but I can just be standing still and It will look like my Stam/Mag is shooting up and down when I’m doing nothing at all.

Yeah my resto heavies sometimes drop my mag to zero, sometimes using a potion empties my mag too. PvP is really more "luck-based" these days. I see it happening to others too, like when they should be rolling they can't. Don't get me started on how sometimes when you are tanking block randomly drops or depletes stam all at once. All of this also happens in PvE and I've been seeing it since Dragon Bones, but more frequently in Summerset.

Edit: fixed typo
    Edited by Kadoin on June 19, 2018 8:52AM
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    More noticeable than last patch and now Magicka is draining as well.
    PC EU
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I get it sometimes too while out of combat - but there are also the new siege effects - lighting draining magicka and oil? draining stam. They are quite significant and could be one cause that people sometimes see.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Random magica and stamina drains are happening since Dragon Bones patch. It took a while until the problem fully surfaced, but me and many others noticed that sustain went down the drain (lol, that rhymes) immediately after the patch.

It manifests in different ways, players have given a lot of details in the various threads. No fix, no recent developer comment.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • Most_Awesome
    Most_Awesome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happens to me all the time in PvP on all my characters, i'll be just moving or LoS to regen and my resources will go up and down when I'm not even doing anything.

I made a video a while ago and basically one reason is when you weapon swap you randomly lose a regen tick, in a way that say you have 2k regen instead of getting 2k you lose the tick but in fact get a -2k to your resources.

I'm to lazy to re find the time stamps but heres the vid if anyone is interested
    Right I just jumped on and recorded this @Thogard @DDuke

I think I'm losing a regen tick at these times whilst weapon swapping but I could be wrong, first clip was in Reapers others Sotha/Cyro

04, 46, 52, 58, 1:15, 1:19, 1:25, 1:29, 1:39, 2:07, 2:14, 2:18, 2:42
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdU4Piu90dE&feature=youtu.be
  • Yuke
    Yuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have to play with another Stamreg glyph because of this issue which almost destroys my whole build as it is delicately balanced damage and sustain wise.

ZOS is the worst that ever happened to the gaming industry. Maximum success with zero to none investment and caring.
    Save Us, Microsoft.

Noricum & Kitesquad™
    YT-Channel
  • Springt-Über-Zwerge
    Springt-Über-Zwerge
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw this bug happening to me a few times while using Meditation sometimes my magicka would go down first when I went into the channel before doing a huge jump and then going up normaly
    PC,EU, EP
    Der-über-Zwerge-springt (Argonian, Magplar), Surtur Velothi (Dunmer, Magdk), Jaqene H'ghar (Imperial, Stamblade), Puppyslayer (Orc, Stamdk), Dagoth Era (Dunmer, Magblade), Æthmon Trevas (Altmer, Magsorc), Der-Zuletzt-Lacht (Argonian, Magden), Sir-Lanzeflott (Redguard, Stamplar)
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it true that if I buy enough crown crates I get a free toaster?
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes we told zo$ but no reply
  • GlorphNoldorin
    GlorphNoldorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get this in vma and pvp ........as if stuff isnt hard enough already.
    Especially when a lot of lag, skills are hit repeatedly and do not fire.....then suddenly no resources are left and the skill still hasn't fired.
    Edited by GlorphNoldorin on June 21, 2018 9:47PM